Gone

Unexpected Love [Discontinued until i get the confidence]

Chapter 11

I've finally moved my lazy and switched on my laptop to present you guys with the next chapter. Sorry for the long wait. Still, Idk where im going with this story. For now, it might be a little sad lmao.


Jessica's POV

I was sitting at the corner of the room, just watching Yoong sleep. I let out a deep sigh. If only I didn't run away. If I had continued to bear with the pain given by my step mom, none of this would have happened. Now, I have left behind everything. But, this is all for Yoong.

 

Flashback

Wait what?

 

Did Yoon ask who Taeyeon was?

 

I stared blankly at Yoona. "Sica, who is she?"

 

Before I could process anything, a tall and slim lady together with a really professional man rush in. "Where is my Yoona?" It was Yoona's parents. I realised that I didn't call them at all. Then it strucked me. She called them. I turned my attention over to Taeyeon standing at the door. She met my gaze and flashed a charming smile at me. I felt something unusual at the pit of my stomach, but I shrugged it off and returned a genuine smile before turning back to Yoona's family. 

 

Yoona's mom turned over to look at me. She looked at my horrible condition before bringing me into her embrace. "Are you okay, Sica-ah?" 

 

"Auntie..." Tears started to form in my eyes. It has been a log time since I was hugged this way. My father was rarely at home and I had to handle my step-mom alone at home. I suffered every single day. When Yoona realises I'm down, she would invite me to her house where Auntie Im would smile brightly at me. I wouldve always felt at home despite everything. 

 

I opened my eyes as I heard the ward door shut close. Taeyeon's not there anymore. As soon as I let go of Auntie Im's embrace, I was about to head to the door when I heard Yoon call me. "Sica-unnie... where are you going? Please don't leave me." I looked at Yoona's state before looking back at the door. Yoona needs me right now. I stood up and walked to Yoona. "It's okay, I will always be here." I hugged Yoona tight. 

 

"Yoona-ah, are you alright?" Yoona looked over to Auntie Im before looking back at me nervously. No way, that can't be true. 

 

As if on cue, the doctor came in with a grim face. "Hello, I'm Dr. Kim, and I have been assigned to Im Yoona-sshi." He said, looking at Yoona's parents, then at me in recognition. He looked at his clipboard once again before sighing and continuing, "I'm so sorry to say, but Im Yoona-sshi has amnesia." He paused, letting the information sink into our brains. "She does not remember anyone or anything at all, except for Jessica-sshi for some odd reason that we have yet to figure out. However, this shows that Im Yoona-sshi can be treated. If the parents of Im Yoona could follow me, we can thoroughly discuss about her treatment." He motioned the nurse behind him to bring Yoona's parents out. "As for you Jessica-sshi, you really need rest. You too Yoona-sshi." 

 

I sighed before looking back at Yoon, who had tears in her eyes. I gave her a peck on her cheek. "We will get through this." I hugged her once more. Then, Tiffany and Krystal came in. "Yoona-ah, go get some rest." Tiffany help Yoona lay down comfortably as Krystal dragged me back to my wheelchair. Tiffany gave Yoona a peck on the cheek too before smiling softly at her. 

 

As soon as we left the room, I looked around to see the person I'm looking for not anywhere. I asked Tiffany. "Where's Taeyeon? Where's Sooyoung and Yuri and Amber?"

 

"They followed Uncle Im to Yoona's house to get us clothes and other things that we need for our stay here." I let out a breath of relief. I thought they left. 

 

Tiffany and Krystal brought me to my room and helped me to the bed. SIlence was in the air with my sister laying beside me on the bed and Tiffany holding my hand. They look so tired and exhausted.

 

"Guys, could you guys eat your dinner? It's way past dinnertime. I'm sure you are hungry." Krystal frowned at me. "No... I'm not hungry at all." And as if on cue, her stomach rumbled, begging to be fed. I looked at Tifffany. "Could you bring Krystal to have her dinner?" Tiffany nodded and started dragging Krystal, but she wouldn't budge.

 

"Yah, Jung Soojung! If you are going to be this stubborn, I will be stubborn too. I won't eat at all until you eat. And you do know how important it is for a patient to eat right, Miss Future Doctor?" Krystal's face softens. She rolled her eyes. "Fine. But you have to better eat later. Have some sleep, we'll be back as soon as possible. If there's anything press this alarm beside you, okay?" Krystal took the remote and put it in my hand and started giving me instructions. "Excuse me, am I a kid? I know how to take care of myself, Soojung-ah. Now go away. I want to sleep." Krystal sighed before leaving the room with Tiffany.

 

I laid down and shut my eyes. This is all my fault. If only I had gotten the beatings. If only I didn't run out. If only I didn't let Yoon chase after me. If only I didn't fall. If only I didn't exist. I opened my eyes and looked in the drawer of the cabinet beside me. A pair of scissors. Perfect. I placed the sharp end on my wrist and chuckled bitterly to myself. If only I didn't exist.

 

Before, I could drag the sharp end across my wrist, I heard Yoona's voice in my head. Sica-ah, if you kill yourself, I'll kill myself. I remember Yoon saying that to me the last time I tried to kill myself. I sighed before throwing the scissors to the other end of the room. I laid back down. 

 

I shut my eyes tight. I will do anything for Yoona. I will give everything up for Yoona. This was all my fault. 

 

I opened my eyes once again when I heard the ward's door slam opened. I sat up and frowned as soon as I saw Auntie Im's tear-streaked face. "Auntie Im... wha-" 

 

Before I could finish, Auntie Im hugged me. "Sica-ah... Please do me a favour." She said while sobbing on my shoulder. 

 

This was all my fault. "I'll do anything."

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

Mr Im brought me, Sooyoung, Amber and Yuri to get spare clothes for the four other girls but he suddenly had to go somewhere. He gave us some money and told us to get a cab later on. I guess it had something to do with the phone call he got when we were reaching the house. He gave all four of us a hug. "I know that I don't really know all of you but I am really thankful that you all were there to help Yoong and Sica. Thank you very much." He gave an apologetic frown before leaving.

 

Well, that was weird. I watched as a few butlers took some luggages out of the house into a black van. I shrugged and went to look for their clothes. After we packed their things, we took a cab back to the hospital. 

 

I left Amber to park the car as the three of us went to Sica's ward, to put the things. As soon as we entered, I frowned. "Where's Sica-unnie?" I heard Krystal ask worriedly from behind. Krystal and Tiffany probably went somewhere for a while too. I calmed her down. "I think Jessica's in Yoona's room. All of you can wait here while I go get her." I said before I jogged over to Yoona's room.

 

I opened the ward door to find absolutely nothing in the room. Everything was cleared up. I started to feel uneasy. I called out to a nurse walking past. "Excuse me. Hi, i would like to ask where is the patient of this room?" She looked at the room number. "Oh, the patient Im Yoona? She was discharged about half an hour ago." I frowned at that. Discharged? I said my thanks and ran to Jessica's room. I opened the ward door to see grim faces staring back at me. I looked at Krystal who was crying while reading a handwritten note. 

 

She looked at me with tears still flowing down her cheeks. No, this can't be. "Unnie... Sica-unnie is gone."

 


Lol hi. So I have actually decided to continue this story :3 I had the oomph to continue lol. And its the end of my final exams YAYY. I actually didn't want to continue this story because it was kindof angsty? and i like to write fluff. That's why I updated my ChoMi fic more. But, I decided to continue tis story :) I do hope all of you continue to support this fic. I really appreciate all of you. And I apologise for taking so long This update was actually kindof short because I wanted all of you to know I'm continuing and I didn't feel like writing a long chapter. The nexxt chapter for sure will be long so wait for it!! Thanks! :)))

My ultimate otp list:

TaengSic

YoonSic

YulSic

I do ship JeTi too. I love how they are so close, despite being total opposites. Tiffany is outgoing and loud, while Jessica is shy and quiet.

 

OTHER GROUP SHIP

MoonSun from Mamamoo 

 

ChoMi (Sunny has a crush on Chorong lol) from Apink

\

Wenrene RedVlvet (they cute asf)

 

 

I swear these OTPs are worth shipping ;-;

 

Until next time :) BYEE

Btw, I'm ing pissed right now. I liked Goo Hara since long time back because she was close to Jessica. But, I just found out (im slow asf) that she unfollowed Jessica and followed Taeyeon on the same day. Wtf, is happening with TaengSic?? I'm so mad honestly. Hara was one of Jessica's close friends and she also helped with Jessica's promotions and all by wearing her Blanc and Eclare stuff. They have been friends for more than 7 years and Hara was the closest to Jessica out of all the SNSD members. She should know what's Jessica like. I can't believe she ditched Jessica. I feel so honestly sad for Jessica. She only has Krystal and Tyler Kwon right now. Fighting Jessica! :(