Memories.

Unexpected Love [Discontinued until i get the confidence]

Chapter 10

Im seriously writing without knowing what is gonna happen next. I already know how im supposed to make the end be like *evil smirk* 


Tiffany's POV

 

I can't believe these kids got themselves this hurt. I only went for one party and all this is happening. I called Mr and Mrs Im. They sounded so worried. I felt so guilty when I couldn't answer them why their daughter is in this state. I don't even know what happened! I'm just sitting down here all worried and waiting for answers. Krystal is laying on my lap as Amber, Sooyoung and Yuri sat opposite us.

 

Yuri and Taeyeon disappeared with Jessica yesterday. I was so worried but Soo brought us straight to the ward where Yoona was at. We saw Seohyun siting outside all worried eventhough she doesn't even know us. She talked to us and all. She was a sweet kid but she had to go home. She promised she would be back in the morning though. Yuri met us after a few hours. She gave me a hug all of a sudden. The hug felt like she wanted to comfort herself. So I looked at her worried face.

 

"Where's Jessi? Is she okay?" I asked worriedly.

 

She looked at me, like as though she was contemplating whether she should tell me the truth or not. "I don't know. Taeng is with her. She will be fine." She looked at me with a reassuring smile. Somehow after these few weeks, we trusted the four girls a lot more. It was as though we knew them for a long time. Sooyoung then ushered my weak self to my seat and I smiled thankfully at her. 

 

The doctor soon came out and told us that Yoona will be fine but would be bedridden for a maybe a week or so. She would be really weak and she was resting at the moment so we couldn't meet her. We sat back down at our seats before we all went into total silence. We all felt relieved that Yoong was fine. But this silence made me think about Jessi.

 

What is Taeyeon doing with Jessica? Is there something wrong? Millions of questions flooded my head. I was so confused at the moment. I hate how no one was telling me anything.

 

Then my phone rang. I looked at the screen.

 

Caller:

Taec-oppa <3

 

 

Yoona's POV

 

I woke up to the sound of beeping. The smell of sickness. I'm in the hospital. I tried sitting up but to no avail. My stomach was hurting like hell. What happened? My mind felt really blank. Then a few flashes of yesterday started coming back to me. "Sica... protect." I whispered to nobody.

 

Tears started piling up on my eyes. I failed to protect Sica. Eventhough I promised her. I clenched my fists.

 

Despite the pain, I sat up. "Ugh" I tried to stand but my legs failed me as I fell, making a huge commotion. I heard the door open and I cursed under my breath. Two pair of hands that belongs to two nurses carried me up and back to the bed. An old man with a white coat stood in front of me. "Yoona-sshi. You are still in a really bad condition. You really have to rest." I tried to speak but I couldn't. Only air came out. And so I cleared my throat before trying my best to say my princess's name.

 

"Je-Jess...s-sica"  

 

Jessica's POV 

 

"The doctor said that Yoona asked for you Sica." Sooyoung looked at me as she stood at the door. 

 

Without thinking about anything else, I looked at Taeyeon. She probably understood my look of hurry as she quickly grabbed the wheelchair at one end of the room and carried me, bridal syle. I honestly blushed at the contact but this is not the time for fluttering feelings. Yoona needs me.

 

She put me down on the wheelchair before going to get her cellphone. I felt disappointed when her touch left me. At this moment, Taeyeon's touch comforted me the most. I feel like breaking down right now but Taeyeon was here bringing me back up. She made me feel so composed ever since I woke up.

 

I felt the wheelchair jerk as Taeyeon started to push me forward. She followed behind Sooyoung who was leading the way to Yoona. I held my hands together and looked at them. Memories of yesterday kept coming into my head which made me tear up. This was all my fault. Someone who cared about me as much as I cared about her got hurt, seriously hurt, because of me. 

 

I was pulled away from my thoughts as we halted in front of a white door.

 

 

Back to Yoona's POV

 

The door slid open, revealing a beautiful brunette. She was sitting on a wheelchair. My eyes teared up as I saw her being pushed gently over to my side. I didn't protect her. I didn't. I was supposed to protect her but I didn't. 

 

I closed my eyes as I felt tears starting to roll down my cheeks.

 

I couldn't control myself anymore.

 

"IT'S ALL MY FAULT"

 

Jessica's POV

 

I jerked when Yoona suddenly shouted. This was not her fault at all. Why is she blaming herself?

 

I motioned Taeyeon to bring me closer to her. Once I was close enough, I stood up with all the strength I could muster and pulled Yoona, who was covering her eyes, weeping, into my embrace. "It's not your fault Yoon." I whispered into her ears. Her cries started getting louder, so I kept reassuring her.

 

After her cries subsided, I let her go and looked right at her with a smile. She smiled back. Her smile turned into a frown as she looked behind me. I followed her line of sight to see her looking at Taeyeon. Taeyeon gave me a confused questioning gaze but I just shrugged at her, signalling that I didn't know what was happening either.

 

I looked back to Yoon to question her when she started speaking. Her next words made my heart stop.

 

"Who is she?"

 


Oh no. ;-;

 

Im too tired for gifs so until next time. Ciao! 

xoxo Lisha