Her saviour.

Unexpected Love [Discontinued until i get the confidence]

Chapter 6

 

. I was supposed to write this chapter but while writing I feell asleep SORRY


 

Tiffany's POV

Finally after 2 hectic hours of baking and serving, Sooyoung gave me a break. I think I should just buy her food or something as thanks. I was looking around the cafe. Damn, this place is popular. While Yoona and Yuri were serving, many girls would giggle and talk to their friends about them. To be honest, Yuri and Yoona are so good looking and 'gentlemanly'. But is this cafe a lesbian only cafe? Because most girls here looks like they want to have them all on bed. It's no different at Taeyeon's side. Girls would order drinks, and after Taeyeon gives them their order, they would flirt a little with Taeyeon. Taeyeon just gives a friendly smile probably thinking, 'These girls are nice enough to make a conversation with me'. Just ow innocent can one get?

 

Soon, Amber came through the door smiling happily and all, getting lots of flirty stare from customers. She was probably done helping Krystal out at her booth at the carnival. Yup, only me and Yoona knows Amber. Amber is too afraid of Jessica so she haven't met her yet. Obviously, Amber has strong feelings towards Krystal. It's adorable. I'm not sure about Krystal though, she is like Jessi. They both hide their feelings away and they won't tell anyone their secrets. But, Amber and Krystal would make a good couple. Kryber sounds like a nice name. I wonder about TaeNy though. Is it nice?

 

Wait. Hwang Miyoung-sshi. Did you just ship yourself with Taeyeon. 

 

Oh my god. Do i like Taeyeon? I never honestly felt this way before.

 

I smacked my burning cheeks. "Do you need a ride to the mental asylum? Because I can give you one." Yuri said as she passed by with a laugh. I just simply glared at her back. Honestly, damn she has a nice body, if only she was actually nice, like Taeyeon. Then, I saw Taeyeon coming this way. I started freaking out. Alright, Miyoung. There is nothing to freak out about. It's just Taeyeon. Coming here, to talk to you. Just smile and be a good girl. Don't be Yuri. Wait why would I even think of Yuri.

 

 "Hey Fany-ah. Taking a break?" Taeyeon's voice broke me away from my thoughts. How did she come here so fast oh my god.

 

"Yep. Sooyoung said that she will be fine by herself and she told me to take a break." I smiled lightly at her as I looked at her. Goddamn. How could someone be so good looking and nice. Like everyone here is good looking as hell and nice, like they are obviously not players. This place is a diamond mine. Oh, now I get why there are so many female customers. TaeTae looked like she was about to say something, when the bell at the door rang. We both looked, to see Jessica stepping in with a guy. He looked familiar but I can't place a finger on him. 

 

"Hey, Fany-unnie. Isn't that Sica-unnie with Donghae-oppa?" Yoona looked towards me with a frown. "Oh yea, it's Hae-oppa." Whoa someone's jealous. I looked at Yoona with a knowing smile, which made her blush and look away. "I guess he's back from LA. I'll go say hi." I smiled at them and walked towards Hae-oppa.

 

Jessica's POV 

 

I suddenly got a call from Hae-oppa that he is back. Hae-oppa is a really close friend of mine. I really enjoy talking to him. Honestly, back in middle school, I had a crush on him. I mean who didn't. He was the hottest guy in school, and he was nice too. Back when I was a loner without Tiff and Yoon, he would occasionally talk to me. He was that nice. I dont know about now, whether I still like him or not. But I guess I will find out later. We were walking around the street together when he heard my stomach grumble. So he brought me to this cafe or bakery, I don't really know.

 

While we were entering, my stomach growled at the smell of bread. I really love bread. I can survive with only bread for weeks. I just loved them. "Wow, Sica. Is there a war going on in your stomach or what?" he chuckled. At right at that moment, my stomach decided to grumble yet again. We both laughed as we went into an empty booth. He was talking about his life in LA and all his funny encounters.

 

"Hey Hae-oppa!" a bright eye-smiling girl came and sit beside me. Wow what a coincedence that we met here. "Why didn't you tell me that you came back?" Hae-oppa chuckled awkwardly at Tif. "I just came back and the first person I though of meeting was Sica." He said as he looked directly into my eyes. Okay wow. That made me heat up so bad. I think I'm blushing right now. "I had something I had to talk to Sica about too." Talk about what? "Anyways why are you here?" Right, I looked at Tiffany and put up a confused eyebrow.

 

"Oh I'm here with Yoona helping out over here for Taeyeon, Yuri and Sooyoung since we had nothing better to do." Huh? Taeyeon, Yul and Sooyoung is here?

 

"You guys definitely have nothing to do other than bully the fun-to-tease ice princess." Donghae commented which made us both laugh at how true that was. Then a boy with a snapback came to take our orders with a nervous smile. Damn, he is actually hot. "W-what w-w-would to like to h-have today?" Wow he stutters alot. He looked at Donghae and Tiffany, not even looking at me. Well, how rude.

 

"Hey Amber, just get us all Iced Latte, I'll pay." Amber? His name is Amber? Sounds familiar. Anyways, I was more hungry to only drink iced latte. I was about to order more when Donghae cut me off "And once ham sandwich withut cucumbers for this lovely girl here," I smiled at him as thanks.

 

"O-okay, your orders will come in a while since it's quite busy around here." He sent an apologetic smile. "Nah, that's fine Amber, How was your day with Krystal?" I looked at Tiffany who had a smirk on her face as she looked at Amber. He started blushing. He knows Krystal? Wait, is this guy that I don't know of dating my little sister?! I sent a glare at his blushing face. "I just helped her out at her booth, that's all. Now i need to put your orders in. Please wait. Thank you." He spoked really quickly and sped off to the kitchen.

 

"What the hell Tiffany Hwang?! Who the hell is that dude?! And what did he do to Krystal?!" I looked at Tiffany wiith an angry and confused expression.

 

"Calm down, babe, That's Amber and she is not a 'dude'." She lifted up her fingers to imitate quotation marks as she said dude. Wait so that's a girl? "She hasn't done anything to Krystal. They are just friends... at the moment." What does she mean by at the moment. No way can Krystal date. She is just a freshmen in high school. Nu-uh am I gonna let her date. Whether it's a girl or a guy. 

 

"Ah it's okay Sica-yah. Stop over-protecting your sister. Emblem looks like a good kid." Donghae stated. I honestly had to laugh at that. Sometimes Donghae is such an idiot.

 

"It's Amber." Tiffany corrected Donghae.

 

"Oh did I not say Amber. Oops sawry." Hae-oppa said wth a little aegyo. That's adorable. I sensed hot glares from the side and when I turned around, I was surprised to see Taeyeon, Yoona and Yuri standing together looking at our direction with a frown on their faces. I raised an eyebrow at them. Realising that I saw them, they nervously looked away acting like they were cleaning up the tables around them. How cute. Then Yoona walked towards us and sat beside me, opposite Fany who is sitting beside Hae-oppa. "Hey Donghae-oppa." Yoona said with a kind of forced smile. It doesn't look forced but knowing her for so many years, I would know its forced. I looked at her quizzically until Donghae started talking to me after greeing Yoona back.

 

"So, Sica. How's your parents?" Donghae asked me.

 

I rolled my eyes. "You mean my dad and his wife? My dad is busy as usual and I have nothing to say about the woman. I don't really care." I went back to mode. I hate my step-mom. But of course Donghae would bring them up, my step-mom loves Hae-oppa. Don't ask me why. "Oh um I guess I'll come and visit them then." I just merely smiled and nodded. I can't really stop him.

 

Yoona's POV

 

The moment I saw Sica-unnie walk in with Donghae-oppa, my fists clenched. I met Donghae-oppa in our high school freshmen year. He was a senior and Jessica intoduced Fany-unnie and I to him. We honestly found it weird as we thought that she didn't have friends. But then in the same year, she introduced us to Taec-oppa. I love Taec-oppa though. But I don't really like Donghae-oppa. Taec was like our brother, to all of us. He actually confessed to me once before but I just kicked him in the stomach and called him an idiot. He then realised that it was just infactuation and we became best buddies. However, Taec-oppa is in LA now which made me and the unies sad.

 

But for Donghae-oppa, it's pretty obvious that he only wants to talk to Sica-unnie. He never really call us much, only Sica-unnie. But Sica-unnie doesn't really know that. I saw Sica-unnie looking at my directio with a really y raised eyebrow so I quickly blushed as I turned to the table next to me. I didn't realise that Taeng-unnie and Yul-unnie was beside me until I bumped into them while I was turning around. We three were cleaning the same table for some reason. Then realising that we were cleaning the same table, Taeng-unnie with a blushed face walked her way to the kitchen while Yul-unnie just went to another table, with the same expression. 

 

I looked back at the three people at the booth and decided to join them. I mean like what's a happy conversation without the amazing Im Yoona, right? I coaxed myself as I walked towards them. Sica-unnie looked at me as I sat beside her. I greeted Donghae-oppa and he greeted me back. All good. No nail marks on his face so far. When Donghae-oppa asked how was Sica-unnie's parents, I felt anger rise inside me. The of Sica-unnie's house love him, and Donghae knows that so that's the only way he can get closer to Sica-unnie. And I'm sure the will help him. I can't even confront Donghae-oppa since I don't have proof. But I know. 

 

Sica-unnie is just so oblivious. I sighed as I watched Sica-unnie reply with anger.

 

"Oh um I guess I'll come and visit them then." That's just perfect. I sighed mentally.  Fany-unnie is also oblivious and Sica-unnie can't protect herself. Which leaves me to protect her.

 

And I will do whatever it takes to protect her. 

 

I will be her saviour.

 


Yoona, always there for Jessica

always protects Sica,

and that is the protection that Jessica misses,

 

I miss Yoonsic. 3 Yoona used to make Jessica so happy

I probably made you guys emo. <3 But every Jessica ship is sad. Just sad.

Till the next chapter. Ciao!

xoxo Lisha