Meet the Little Dork

Unexpected Love [Discontinued until i get the confidence]

Chapter 1

Hey so anyways first chapter ^^ Enjoy~


Taeyeon's POV

"Taeyeon Kim please meet the principal at her office right now." the announcement from the speakers blasted throughout the whole canteen. Everyone's eyes on me. I sighed and stood up leaving my beloved sandwich on my tray. I looked at Sooyoung who seems to be taking short glances at my sandwich while trying to look innocent which was not working at all.

 

"Taeng the principal is calling for you. You'd better hurry up. You know how she can get when she is angry," I can see Sooyoung moving closer and closer to my sandwich as she adviced me with her trust-me-i-wont-do-a-thing face. Like hell i could trust her.

 

"Kim Taeyeon. The principal is getting impatient dear" the announcement rang once more. I sighed as i ran my fingers along my hair. There goes my lunch. I looked at Yul as she gave me a pitiful smile as she shrugs before going back to eating her pasta.

 

I glared at Soo once more before i left the canteen trying to not imagine the delicious bacon, cheese and egg sandwich my mom made being shoved into Soo's mouth.

 

Rest in peace my beloved sand--

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

 

I literally jumped on the spot. What the hell was that. I looked behind me into the empty hallway and saw nothing.

 

Maybe i am just imagining things. 

 

"AHHHHHHHHH OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT EVEN!"

 

I turned back just to be met with a brunnette running into me. 

 

"Urgh" I grunted as i felt my head hit the ground hard. Everything started to spin.

 

"Oh my god. Im so sorry! Are you okay?" 

 

Huh. I squinted my eyes, trying to focus on the thing infront of me.

 

"Pink strawberry lips. Yum," and i out.

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

Pink Strawberry lips? 

 

I looked confusedly at the passed out girl in front of me. Passed out girl. OH MY GOD SHE PASSED OUT.

 

Or is she just sleeping? 

 

I moved forward and looked closely at her. She looked so cute. She is so fair skinned, how is that even possible? I dragged my finger along her fluffy cheeks and smiled to myself.

 

"Sica unnie?" Yoona's voice broke me away from my trance. What the hell were you doing Jessica Jung? Urgh what is wrong with me, I must be still pretty out of it from the couple of shots i had yesterday.

 

"Yea?" I casually replied as I continued hovering above the mysterious cute girl.

 

Yep mysterious cute girl.

 

GET A GRIP JUNG JESSICA. YOU JUST CALLED HER CUTE. I slapped myself and looked at Yoona who was staring at me adorably. Then I looked at the paper in her hand.

 

"Anyways, get that bug away from me Im Yoona. Right at this moment. Right now. By now I meant N.O.W, now." I threatened Yoona. Well i tried to threaten Yoona because all she did was smirk at me as she lifted her paper with the bug on top it. I looked at my dongsaeng in horror, anticipating the worst. But her smirk faltered and I frowned at her as I followed her line of sight. She was looking at the girl on the floor that had some random red thing below her nose.

 

Some random red thing below her nose.

 

BLOOD. OH MY GOOD HEAVENS! IM A MURDERER.

 

"Oh my god Yoong carry her and bring her to the nurse's office quickly" i worriedly ordered Yoona and she complied. We speed walked all the way forward.

 

"Wait where's the nurse's office" i forgot this isnt our school. Thats just perfect. I saw Yoona struggling to carry the girl. I sighed. How am i even going to ask someone for directions? I cant even give out worksheets to classmates without feeling nervous and i'm supposed to even ask for directions. Damn.

 

"Unnie i'm going to go find someone for directions. All the students are probably at the cafeteria for lunch so I'll run there quickly and come back okay? You can just stay here with the girl," Yoona probably realised my mental breakdown. She would know, since we have been childhood friends and all. She like my cute little sister. I smiled at her as she ran. She suddenly turned around and said,"Oh right Unnie! Keep her head up so that she won't lose more blood!" then she sprinted away. I guess being a soccer player really made her that fit. I wonder if she has abs. Oh my god Jessica, why are you thinking about Yoona's abs? It's like !

 

I sighed as i looked at the girl. Her head was hung down and the tissue that Yoona practically stuck into her nose was turning redder by the second. I lifted her head up and brushed her long soft hair behind her ears to see her face more clearly. She kind of looks peaceful i guess. Her eyelashes were long and so beautiful. How can she be so beautiful without makeup. Seriously. It's not even possible for me.

 

"Hello!" I jumped away from her in embarrasment. was i caught staring. After a few seconds of silence, i looked back up to her to see her head hung low again. Huh. Thats weird. I swear she said hello just now.

 

I lifted her head once again.

 

"Hi! I am the student council president of Deffret High, Byun Taeyeon" I looked at her to see her eyes still shut closed. Wait is she sleep talking? And did she say Byun? As in the erted, byun? Oh my god i cant handle this. I started laughing my off. Never have i seen something as weird as this. Christ this is so funny i can't even. 

 

I stopped laughing soon after, realising i was the only lunatic laughing in this quiet hallway. I looked at the passed out girl once more. God, how long is she gonna be like this for.

 

Whoa there 's something on her face. What's that above her eyebrow though? It looks like a birthmark. Thats so cool. I took a step closer and moved her hair from her face to look at it closer. It has like a shape of a... peacock? 

 

"What do you think you are doing?"

 

I looked down at her to see her beautiful eyes wide open. I immediately took a step back quickly. And of course it wouldn't be that easy. I definitely just had to trip on my leg and fall backwards. As I was waiting for the impact to come, i felt a slender pair of arms wrap around my waist. I looked up to see the girl with an amused smile etched on her face. I immediately blushed, and i guess she saw it as her smile grew even wider. I stood up and pulled her hands away from my waist. I looked down at my shoes and took a deep breath to calm myself down. I look back up with my infamous pokerface to meet the girl's lovely smile.

 

"Well. Are you okay now? Im kind of sorry for bumping into you. I hope you weren't in a rush to somewhere though" I said still without any emotions.

 

The girl looks at me with a curious smile. "Nah, i wasn't on a rush to anywhe-- OH THE PRINCIPAL. OKAY BYE IT WAS REALLY NICE TO MEET YOOOUUU" the girl shouted as she left running away not before saluting.

 

I watch her as she ran and disappeared at a corner. I smiled for some reason. I just couldnt supress my wide grin.

 

That little dork. 

 

 


*Hey so how was that for a first chapter? Please leave comments or feebacks! It would be much appriciated because i really want to improve myself. Because im horrible at writing honestly.

I saw that my foreowrd already got me 15 subs and 160 views so i just decided to write a chapter eventhough im supposed to start writing next week. XD So comment anything, for me to know my readers better and all :) I'll post the next chapt depending with the reaction, if this then, i will abandon this ahaha. Im thinking of the plot while writing and i have a brief idea of what i want to have in this story. but do feel free to give suggestions. I HAVE MANY ROOMS FOR SUGGESTIONS SERIOUSLY. Itd be great with your help <3

xoxo Lisha~