Through the Tunnel we go (Chapter 6)

Evil Maknae Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Owww"

I hear Mirun-unni say. I looked over to her. She was getting her hair done and I am guessing the Stylist-unnie pulled Mirun's hair back too tight. We were in the Music Bank building getting ready for our performance today. Today was a special day, though. More special than what any of my unnies were thinking. Today was the day we were going to 'slip up' and 'accidently' let our unnies and hyungs know about the EMC. I really didn't know the plan because Sungjong said that when the time came we would know. We had asked him why we couldn't know the plan before hand but he told us thay it would worry us too much. It was true. I worried a lot under pressure. So I just sat there waiting for any signs of a clue and indication to do what was told. 

I looked down and closed my eyes trying to look asleep. After a while, I heard a faint. 'Jein'. It sounded like someone was whispering. I looked up to see who said that, but no one was close enough for me to hear something that quiet. 

"Jein, Up in the vents." I heard the voice say. I stood up and turned around to look at it. I saw someone who I couldn't distinguish well. It was a guy. That I was sure of.

"Hey did you hear that?" Chaera-unnie said. 

"Yeah" Taena said. 

"What?" I replied. "I didn't hear anything." 

"It came from you direction" Chaera-unnie said. 

"Unnie, It was probaly just someone outside." I said. 

"Yeah, you're right. I am going to tell them to be quiet." Chaera said, leaving

"Yeah, I am going to join her." Taena said, also leaving. 

At the same time, Our manager came in and asked Miyoon, Mirun, and Soah to get water for us all. 

"Hey Jein, good job." A voice said behind me. I turned around quickly to see who it was.

"Woah, sorry to scare you" Xiao said. I sighed deeply and loudly. He chuckled at that. 

"Ok, I am so basically what we are doing is that we are going to get the attention of your unnies and my hyungs. We want them to chase us. After we get them chasing us, we will run to where our 'regular meeting place'." He said with quotes. 

I looked at him confused. Didn't we not want them to know where we actually meet in case of them spying. 

"We aren't actually going there." He said. He was going to keep going until I stopped him. I heard something. 

"Xiao shhhh." He looked at me confused. I walked over to the wall closest to the door and pressed my ear to it. I, then, motioned for him to do the same.

"Hey Tena, have you seen Xiao or Hwanhee anywhere? They ran out of our dressing room and we can't find them anywhere." Jinsoo said. I smirked. Slowly, I opened the door. I looked over to Xiao and he had that look of 'Are you crazy? What are you doing? Are you trying to get us killed?'. I smiled at told him to follow me with my hands. I sneaked walked out when Wooshin, who I didn't know was there, spotted me. 

"Hey Jein, Do you know where Xiao or Hwanhee?" He said. I looked at Xiao who was hidden by the open door and winked at him. He smiled, knowing on what I was planning.

"Uhhhh, Yeah. I know where Xiao is." I said. Taena-unnie turned around to look at me. 

"Where is he?" Jinsoo said. 

"I'm right here." Xiao said popping out from behind me. Before anyone could react, he had already grabbed my wrist and started to run. I ran with him as hard as I could. I could hear people chasing us. We turned a corner and saw Hayoung and Jungkook running towards us. There were stairs to the left of us. 

"Go down the stairs" I yelled out. Jungkook and Hayoung listened to me and headed down first since they were closer to us. We followed behind them and ran towards the exit. On another hallway to my right, Kai, Sehun, Junghwa, and Zelo came into view. We were all running towards the exit. I got out first. Everyone followed Jungkook because he knew the way best. We ran for about 20 more minutes until we got to where we were meeting. We all rann inside a little to fast. 

Apperantly, The unnies of Twice had gotten their before us. They had captured

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter