This is not going to be easy (Chapter 8)

Evil Maknae Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was Monday. My Unnies were still on their trip so I had the dorm to myself. There had been a huge rain fall and the school was flooded. This was a really good thing because I had yet to fully wrap my head around the idea of being President of the EMC. I had watched the other videos Sungjong gave me at least 10 times each. There was about 10 of them. One video explained what he wanted. He wanted the unnies and hyungs to share the same tears that we all had. He wanted revenge. Another video explained everything we needed to succeed. 

There was one video I had yet to watch. It was labelled 'When you're ready'. I think I am ready. The CD was in a box small box. Also, there was a picture of a lock. The lock was unlocked. It had the numbers 7820 on the front. . I was confused but the CD anyway. Sungjong was by himself which was odd. All the other videos he had Krystal next to him. He started of explaining that this was a test. He said that only the best of the best could be trusted with this power. He told me that the picture was the picture of the lock I would need to find. He told me that the lock was somewhere I had been before. He then walked up to where the camera was a shut it off. 

Great, A day of of school and I am still being tested. 

I thought back to all the places I had been. I guess that it would have to be while I was trying to get in. Mabye, It is at the laser tag place. That wouldn't make sense though. How would he get a lock in a owned building? He wouldn't. So It can't have been there. The only other place it could have been is....... oh that's where it is

*A month ago* 

"Jung"........."hwa"..........."N"......................."Here" I said in between pants.

"What did you say?" She said concerned. I knew she heard me right but didn't believe me. 

"I said N is here" I said, panic deep in my voice. She looked upset and so did Yeri. 

"Jein and Yeri, You tell as many people as possible and I will find Krystal." She said.

Both Yeri and I nodded before going opposite directions. I ran and found Kaeun with Chanmi and Seolhyun. I told them the news before telling them to get others. I found Minzy and Yooyoung and told them also. We all ran towards the entrance where Kyrstal, Junghwa, and the others were. We all left and got in our designated cars. 

Then I saw him again. N. right as I was about to get in the car. He had snuck around the other side of the car because he didn't know I saw him. I didn't want to risk the others getting caught, so I told closed the automatic door and yelled 'DRIVE' before it fully closed. Yooyoung look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter