Why? (Chapter 9)

Evil Maknae Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was Thursday. My first meeting as president was tomorrow. OMG. I have came up with a few changes I want to make. Wanna hear them? Well too bad, I am going to tell you anyways.

    1. I want to become public. I want people to know we exist. I want people to know the trouble we cause. Of course, we won't show the the true reason for our existence. I talked to KBS and they said the Evil Maknae Club was a good idea. We told them we wouldn't be like the old one, so we are calling the show 'The Evil Maknae CLub, revised'.

   2. This is kinda going off of the public idea but I think it would be best if eventually the fans know there was actually a good reason for the start. Not just a couple of maknaes tired of there hyungs/unnies. I want the fans to know that we maknaes aren't the only people who needs to be taught lessons. 

The whole reason I decided to accept being the leader is because when Krystal was sharing her story. That brought back memories. Dark Memories. I respect my unnies, I truly do, but they have done things like what Victoria did. We all get tired and when we do we don't act like ourselves, that includes me. But when I do things I shouldn't, I get punished and I know I should. When my unnies get tired or frustrated they say things. Horrible things "Worthless maknae." "Your so immature" "You think your the only ones with problems, well you are one of ours". Those things hurt a lot as you would imagine. When I came from America, I was scared. I didn't know anything. I was in a new country, with a new language and a completely different culture. I didnt have any friends nor parents to support me. I couldn't even get new friends because no one spoke english that good. When my company put me with the other girls, I clung to them. They were everything to me. They are everything to me. They built my confidence. They taught me things with all the patience in the world. 

So you can imagine how much those things hurt. They don't mean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter