Saying Hi in new eyes (Chapter 10)

Evil Maknae Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a cold and windy day. Everyone was covered head to toe and there was no way of telling men and women apart. Everyone was walking to there assigned destination. To me they all looked like groups of ants following a scent trail. I walked along the streets as slowly as I could. Today was my first meeting as leader. I would have to build thick walls of confidence around myself to be able to do my job successfully. I was going to be successful. I was going to make Sungjong and Krystal proud. But most importantly, I was going to make myself proud.

The maknaes of my group have all suffered in the hands of their unnies/hyungs for too long without getting to saw anything to anyone. I was going to change that. They needed to know how deeply their words and actions hurt or supported their maknae. Especially, for cases like mine or simular ones. 

I ended up at the gravel path that lead up to the building about a half an hour before everyone else was supposed to arrive. I walked up to the building quietly. There were many neighboring apartment complexs near it, and even though I was an evil maknae that didn't mean I didn't care about others privcy and right to have peace and quiet. When I walked in, Jungkook was already there sitting on the floor, reading something on his phone. He never noticed me. 

"Hey, you're here early." I said, making him look up at me. 

"Oh yeah, it was the only window I could escape without the hyungs noticing and i wanted to talk to you." He said, looking me in the eyes. 

"Bout' what?" I said too quickly. 

"The whole Sungjong leaving, you becoming president thing. It is a big responsibility you know and with the others finding out they really want to know who the leader is." He said. I could tell he was worried about me and that would not be allowed.

"Sungjong trusted me with this position for some reason." I said, confidently. 

"Yeah, and I bet your perfect for the job. It's just that I heard my hyungs talking about......" He never finished.

"About what they were going to do to the leader."

"How do they know there is a leader?"

"My guess is someone spilled." He said, shrugging. 

"Thats equally bad as it is good." I said, thinking to myself.

"How is it good?"

"It means they don't know who is the leader." 

"I guess you're right." He said. Just then Junghwa and Ren walked in, loud as ever. Jungkook got up and whispered into my ear.

"You know you are going to have to earn their trust. They all won't give it to you like I do, so I suggest you earn it before you do anything rash." 

"You want me to be leader, don't you want it?" I said. He shook his head. 

"The crown's yours."

Everyone arrived not to long after. In their eyes, Sungjong didn't show up and that was worrying. 

"Where is Sungjong?" I heard someone ask.

"He's not coming. Neither is Krystal." I said, getting everyone attention.

"Why not?" Yooyoung asked. 

"Because they both left the group. Sungjong left me with the position of leader."

"You? Why you? You just joined." Hyuk said. 

"I don't know, but I am willing to take the job." I said.

"Who says we are going to listen to you?" He tested. 

"Because you have no one else good enough." I replied.

"We have Jungkook. He would do great." He said, smirking. Ha, he thought he won. I had already planned this conversation in my head plenty of times to know what to say to get him to shut up.  

"Because he wants me to be the leader. He trusts me." I said, motioning to where he was standing." 

"Do you?" Hyuk said, turning around to look at him. 

"Yeah, I do." Jungkook said, walking and putting his arms around me.

"So do I." Taemin said, walking forward. Seh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter