Like A Cat *meow* (Chapter 2)

Evil Maknae Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"YAH! CHAERA! YOU NEED TO PUT YOU LEG UP HIGHER!! I TOLD YOU THIS LIKE 3 TIMES NOW!!" Our Choreographer screamed. We were in dance practice working on a special stage for the fans. Because our fans are called SPFairies (Sort for Sugar Plum Fairies), we decided that we were going to dance to a remix of the actual Sugar Plum Fairy. This was actually my brilliant idea. 

4 hours of us seeming like we have never danced in our lives, Our Choreographer let us leave which was odd since it was only 3:30. Usally we will got to around 5:00. But getting off early is actually very helpful. Today if the day where I become a member of the EMC. Since I was on the reality show with F(X) I becam really close with Krystal. She and I snuck out a few times and only got caught once. She then invited me to join the EMC. She said since my brother was joining, I should too. 

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention my brother. You know, Jung Sukyi, well of course you know him. He is Runaways' maknae. We debuted from the same company, but their group got more attention instantly. When we debuted about 6 months after them, We also gained a lot of attention due to my relationship with Sukyi. Ok, back to the story at hand.

Since Kyrstal has a lot of influence in the EMC, she convinced everyone that I was able to join. She told me that they were having a big meeting at her dorm at 5:30. Her members left her behind early this morning to go to Japan because she had other schedules to got to in Korea. She also said she wasn't feeling well, which I knew was a complete lie. 

I felt someone put their hands on my shoulders. I turned around quickly, startled from my deep thought. I saw Soah-unnie looking at me in complete shock. 

"UHHHH, UNNIE!!! Don't do that!!" I said startled. 

"Well I wasn't trying to, but since you brought it up" She replied giggling. Mirun-unnie then joined our conversation. 

"Stop being to jumpy, We just wanted to tell you when we get home, we are having member-bonding time" She said sincerly.

"We are watching 'Pretty Little Liars'" Soah said, excited.

"But Unnie, you don't speak english." I replied hopefully trying to get my self excluded. I really need to focus on tonight. "Besides I have already seen all the episodes" 

"Ok, we can watch the knew drama" Mirun said. 

"I am fine. I am really tired and I need sleep." I said, mabye a little to quickly. 

"Jein-ah, you willl join us. It was not a question." Taena-unnie said in her You-are-going-to-do-what-I-tell-you-to-do voice. Before I could protest, Taena grabbed my wrist and started dragging me to the van, the others following. I heard the snickers of a few people, who I knew thought I was in trouble. I get in trouble A LOT. I speed up to prevent being dragged and held her hand to stop the looks of amusement from other people in the hallways. She turned and looked at me and smiled. 

Ugh, That hurt. How was I going to rebel agianst her when she is so kind to me? I mean sure, sometimes she is unfair and a little mean, but she only does it because she cares. That I know for sure. Before I knew it, we were already in the van. I sat in the back next to Miyoon. We all chatted about things, small non-important things. We got to our dorm, were our manager let us out. We walked in our dorm, which thank god it was on the first floor. 

All the unnies quickly sat on the couches and I just tried to find a clock. It was 3:56. 

"Jein, come on we are waiting for you." Taena screamed from across the dorm.

"Unnie, I don't want to really." I replied in a very whiny and immature voice.

"I don't care. Now come." She stated pointing at the spot next to her. 

I guess I could watch on episode. I sat next to Taena and she instantly forced my head on her shoulder. I don't what is with her, but she loves getting leaned on. Loves comforting people even if they don't need it. We all watched one episode of the drama and before they could put on the next one, I excused myself to the bathroom. 

I looked at my phone and it was already 5:05. Luckily, there was a window in our bathroom. I opened it and jumped out, landing not-to-gracefully on the ground. I was wearing a coat that covered my whole face, so hopefully no one would recognize me. I walked to were to F(x) dorm was and that took about 15 minutes. I was looking down the whole time, but luckily I didn't hit anything. When I lookedd up, I was already at the door for the building in which the dorm was in. Two girls, looking down, pushed past me, quite rudely might I say. One of them turned, and barely lifted her head and apologized. I couldn't see her face only a bit of her hair and a part of her chin, but that was all I needed to know who it was. 

I followed the two girls into the elevator, planning on scaring them. The other girl pushed the button that said 7, which was the floor F(x) was on. There were only 2 dorms on that floors so I confirmed they were with me.

"Hey Chamni, Do you know what we are doing?" I said out of the blue. She and the other girl, who I am pretty sure is Seolhyun, both jumped. They both looked up at mean with fear in their eyes. I felt my body heating up and my cheeks turn red. I mean there stood the two maknaes of AOA. Thee, AOA. I always looked up to them and here they were, scared of me. Well, that fear didn't last for long. 

"YAH! You scared us!" Chanmi said, punching me in the arm, lightly. 

"Wait, Who is she?" Seolhyun asked, still worried about being caught. 

"Seriously, Hyunnie. I showed you her picture like 10 times." Chanmi said, annoyed. I was probaly beamming. AOA had seen my picture. AOA knew who I was. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, My unnies and I are their biggest fangirls ever. They would be so jealous. 

"No, you didn't. I han\ve never seen that girl." Seolhyun said accusingly at me. That made me cower a little.

"Seolhyun, Its Jein. You know, Jung Jein. Sukyi's brother. THE WHOLE REASON WHY WE ARE HERE TODAY?" Chanmi persisted. 

Then it clicked. Seolhyun turned red immediately. She apologized to me. Which I just returned a meek 'It's Ok. The elevator opened and we all walked out. I could feel my hands start to sweat up. I mean who wouldn't. I knew past the door infront of me was members from: EXID, 2NE1, After School, Red Velvet, and Apink. Seolhyun knocked on the door and it instantly opened. 

There was Junghwa. She smiled at Seolhyun and Chanmi. I was behind them so she didn't see me. She welcomed them in. They both walked in and that was when she spotted me. She looked really excited to see me, even though I never met her before. 

"THE BRIDE OF HONOR IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" SHe screamed, which made me blush. I heard screams from behind her and quickly put up a fake confidence. That is one thing America taught me. It taught me to have confidence when you truly have none. It taught me act cocky when you are at your weakest point. 

Jinsol and Naeun appeared behing Junghwa and almost shoved her to the floor trying to pull me in. When I walked in, the dorm looked the same accept the amount of famous people I looked up to that were inside. They all screamed even louder and someone hugged me from the back. I looked behind me but saw no one. Krystal got all the girls in a circle. I sat next to Krystal and Dahyun of Twice. Everyone was looking from me to Krystal and back to me. Then Krystal spoke up. 

"What are we going to go to let this fluffball of mischief in our group?"

"Mabye, we could go to the mall?" Minzy suggested. That was act

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter