A pretty scary bounty (Chapter 12)

Evil Maknae Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was Monday. I am going to discuss the new joining members and the new information which has been shed to the enemy. I will also explain the punishment for getting caught. Jungkook told us he would tell us the punishment if any of us got caught actually in the maknae club. It was about an hour before everyone else was suppose to arrive. I had actually planned the meeting in a new place because I am sure when the hyungs/unnies find out we are all missing, they are going to go there. Of course, we won't be there so yeah. 

The new meeting place is just in a room I rented. Well, I didn't rent it. My best friend's father works at the place we are going to and I asked if I could borrow one of the meeting rooms. He told us no one had anything planned in that room all day so we might as well use it. I walked in the room and sat near the head of the long double sided table in it. I didn't sit in the center like I should because if for some reason one of the h/u (h/u means hyung(s)/unnie(s) because I am too lazy to write it out) found out where we were, I didnt want to be in the center. That would tell them I was the leader. If I got caught the whole plan would fail. Sungjong made that clear to me in one of his videos. He said that even though Jungkook could lead, he wouldn't be good. He said until I found someone new to lead, I couldn't leave. 

The first one to arrive was Jinsol and Naeun. I wondered why they were here. I mean I had met their unnies. They seemed really nice. Then again, so do mine. I would probably eliminate them from the group first because they seemed so innocent to me. Soon after everyone else started arriving. They all asked me why the change in location and what's with the new formal set, but I told them I would tell them when everyone was here. After everyone arrived and took a seat, I stood up. 

"OK, to start the meeting I want to tell you guys that the h/u know that about us. Like they know we are an offical group. Friday night when I was cleaning up, Onew, N, and Rap Monster showed up. They knew where we met. I ended up getting caught. I tried my best to get them to believe that I was there because I was beng rebellious. Also, I found out that N, Onew, and Rap Monster are the leaders and they call a shot. They know we have a leader but they don't know who." I said. 

"How did they find out?" Sehun asked. 

"Onew forced me to come to his dorm because he found out my unnies weren't at my dorm. He told me to g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter