Ran, run, and running (Chapter 1)

Evil Maknae Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Sukiyaki POV

Breathe in....... breathe out...............breathe in................... breathe out

"YAH. XIAO! HWANHEE! GET BACK HERE!" That's all I can hear.

The wind is so bitterly cold, hitting my face as I try to run against it. I am look around at the others. I see Jinsoo tackle Xiao, while Kuhn is still chasing Hwanhee. I hear the muffled sounds of "GET BACK HERE" or "YOU WIll PAY FOR THIS" or the rare "JUNGKOOK-AH". We are being chased by the hyungs in Up10tion and Bangtan Boys. OH! WAIT. I forgot to tell you what is going on, my bad.

So today, Xiao (when we are off stage, we drop formaliies) told me that Hwanhee, Buffy, H.O, Taemin, Sehun, and the other male maknaes were going to a certain a neighborhood that is known for it's skateboatd ramp and food. I dont know how he came up with that idea but who am I judge. I didn't really want to go, but I had to do because if I don't. I'll look weak and I really need to prove, despise my young age, that I can hang with them and not just be a whiny 15-year-old crybaby of a maknae. I am not. I am not as innocent as Rebels think I am. Oh, but I am glad I went. I found out that this was a test. If I managed not to get caught before 50% of the others did, I'm in. There were 14 of us. Sungjong ,the current leader, gave hints to the hyungs to guarentee that there would be running involved. It was a pretty genius orientation, I think.

The neighborhood  was called hakinhyeonkwang1chaapateu (A/N It is a real place in Incheon. I can read hangul and that is the name). It was so worth going to. The food was to die for and everything about it was so fascinating. I haven't gone anywhere without my hyungs since I met them. Sure, we went places when we were trainees but I was always with them. It feels nice this kind of independence.

So out of the 14 of us that went 5 of us were 'captured'. So all i have to do is get away until 2 mor---

I felt my body being tackled to the ground. When I looked up to see who or what had tackled me, there was Suga. He looked at me funny, like he didn't know who I was. 

"Who are you"

I didn't anwser. Mabye if I pretend I am just a friend of Jungkook, he won't tell my hyungs.

"Wait, aren't you the kid from Runaway" I turned to look who had said that because it wasn't Suga-hyung who said that. I saw a person I recognized, but couldn't get my finger on it.

"Oh so that's who he is, Namjoon. Right?"

Oh Shizzled, that's Namjoon-sunbaenim. I saw him once at a music award show. He was yelling at Jungkook. I knew then that I didn't want to get that anger voiced at me. 

"Are you going to answer him or do we have to beat it out of you?" Suga said looking at me skeptically.

"O-oh, N-no. Bu- bu- but I have been told that I look like him." I said shakily. Why do I sound scared and terrified. Oh yeah, BECAUSE I AM.

"Sure." Namjoon replied. "I'll just called Jinhan to see if they are missing a maknae."

"NO," I cried

"Why not?" Namjoon-hyung asked. Meanwhile, Suga had let go of me. I saw Jungkook slowly creeping up behind them. He signaled me to distract Namjoon-hyung while he pounced on Suga-hyung.

"Uhh, Nevermind. Do call them." I said with a fake smirk. Namjoon-hyung left to call my oldest hyung and some how didn't see Jungkook. I don't know how but I am not going to question my escape. 

"Sukyi, Run" Jungkook yelled as he wrapped his hands around Suga's waist and flinged him the other way. He grabbed my hand and we both started to run. Suga and Namjoon ran after us, but we ran faster. We lost them. We both ran until we couldn't breathe. Then, we looked around to see if we could see and hyungs, but we didn't. 

"Thanks" I said in between breaths.

"No, problem. Couldn't let baby get caught during his first run, now could I." Jungkook said, poking my nose. I tried to bite his finger, but he pulled it away in time. He laughed until he heard the sound of footsteps behind him. 

"RU-" 

"Jungkook calm down, It's just the others." I said calmly. He blushed at his skittishness. 

"Congratulations, Sukyi. You made it," Sungjong said walking up to me. I smiled. Then I frowned.

"Who else got caught?" Jungkook asked.

"Buffy and Ren" Sungjong said sadly.  It was just Sungjong, Jungkook, Sehun, Hwanhee, Hyuk, Zelo, and I left. Kai, IM, Ren, Changjo, H.O, Buffy, Taemin, and Xiao got caught. 

"Should we go help them?" I asked, wanting to stay to not be alone.

"We tried, but Jin-hyung brought them all back to their dorms." Sungjong Said.

It was pretty dark by now and I could see shadows of people waking towards us on one of the buildings. I didn't say anything because I didn't want to do what Jungkook just did. But surely enough, It was the hyungs and they saw me before I could make out who they were. I pointed at them, to scared about how close they were to say anythin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter