Page Seven

Love & Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER - 7

Sunny POV

“ Are you Kim Hyoyeon? “ I ask confused as the guy keep silent and just stare at me.

“ Do you see anyone else here? “ he finally answer oh so coldly and look at me like I’m stupid person in the world.

Okay I change my mind, he's annoying.

“ Here, delivery guy ask me to give you this packet. “ I said as my hand give out the packet that I hold since before, to him. But you know what? He not even touch it! He open his door wide and nod at the table near the door. “ Just put the packet there. “ he said before walk back inside and let me stand alone in the door.

I hold my nape while closing my eyes, this guy will give me hypertension for real!

Hesitantly I walk inside his house, I put the packet on table that he pointed out earlier, and about to leave when interesting pictures hold me for moment. It's pictures of a boy, about 5 or 6 years old but what makes it interesting is that in every picture that boy is either cry or frown.

“ No wonder he so annoying, it just the way he look. “ I mumble and scoff when realize the boy is actually that Kim Hyoyeon guy.

“ You still here. “ I startled when a voice coming from behind me. I quickly turn around to defend myself but only found unable to say anything when I realize he only wore a sweatpants without anything above.

How dare him showing his gorgeous abs to me like that when I’m about to scold him?!

“ Huh? “ I said blankly as I try hard focus to look on his face area, not below it.

“ I said, you still here. “ he repeat what he said, then add arrogantly.  “ I’m busy. “

His words this time enough to makes me come back to earth. I glare at him before walk out from his front door without saying anything.

“ I’m busy .. yeah right, like I’m not! “ I mocked him on the way back home. “ Woah seriously, that guy .. who the hell he think he is?! He really makes me want to .. ugh! “ I stomp my feet on each step I make and keep grumble to myself.

I’m about to open my front door when I heard him call on me.  “ Hey! “

“ What?! “ I turn to him but this time I’m not hesitant to show my true color.

He little bit surprise with my answer but continue anyway, “ I just want say thanks. “

“ Finally! “ I said sarcastically.

“ Excuse me? “

“ Nothing, just go back inside, I thought you said you're busy. “ I answer him without even look on his face.

For split second I can see him tighten his jaw but in another second all I heard is how hard he slam his door close.

Huh! Serve him right!

_________

 

Tiffany POV

I jump little bit from my sit when I heard someone slam the front door. I exchange glance to Seohyun and Jessica beside me but they only shrug their shoulder. I’m about to say something when I see Sunny stroll inside and flop herself down on couch beside me. Her face is so ugly when she frown like that but don’t tell her I said that okay? Hehe.

“ What’s wro- “ I’m about ask what happen but she cut me.

“ Don’t. Ever. Ever. Again. Mention. That Guy. In front of me. “

“ What happen? “ Jessica brave enough to ask but only got silent. “ Okay, don’t answer me, I’m just curious of why your vein looks like about pop out. “ she said as she rise both hands in give up manner.

“ Ugh that ungrateful human being! I’m so regret ever meet him! “ Sunny suddenly burst out and get up from her seat as she start pacing around the room.

I once again glance over Jessica and Seohyun and this time we just look each other, confuse.

“ Do you know what he said to me? “ Sunny suddenly turn to me and squint her eyes on me. I shook my head slowly both in scared and amazed. “ I’m busy .. I’M BUSY! “ she answer herself. “ How could he said that when he the one who open his door for me to get in?! “ she shout before start whining. “ I hate him! He so annoying! Why?! Why he so annoying?! “ this time Sunny ask to Seohyun and I have to cover half of my face to hide my smile when I see how scared Seohyun at the time.

“ I- I don’t know unnie, I swear, please don’t hurt me.. “

With Seohyun answer I can’t hold my laugh anymore and laugh out loud.

“ Yah! Would you stop scream around? You scaring maknae. “ Jessica throw a couch pillow to Sunny as I get up and sit beside Seohyun. She quickly hugs me and hide her face on my shoulder.

After a while, Sunny finally able to calm down and tell us what happen when she visit the new neighbor.

“ I can’t believe it .. he said that to you? If I was there I probably throw my shoes on him. “ I shook my head and flip my hair back after listen what Sunny tell us. That guy is indeed annoying.

“ Well then you know what you should do from now on~ “ Jessica

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter