Page Twenty Two

Love & Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter - 22

Jessica POV

" Come on Sica, just one time, no one have to know. " Taeyeon said to me as he smirk while standing in front of me, holding Manchester United jersey club trying to convince me to wear it.

" Seriously? " I said as I fold my arm and raise one of my eyebrow, holding my smile when he slightly pout at my rejection. This guy will be my dead in future, I know it. " There's no way I wore those club jersey. My loyalty is to Juventus, and even though I have to wore another jersey it will be City blue than Manchester red. " I said as I walk to another side of store and look at another jersey sport in there.

" But they said it sold out. " Taeyeon put the jersey back to it place before follow me around.

" Who said? " I said as I grab and show him jersey club of Manchester City, a rival of Manchester United.

Taeyeon look at the jersey with annoyed face, like the color of blue can hurt his retina. " Tsk, I mean Juventus, not.. yeah. " he grab the shirt from my hand and put it back quickly before look at me. " Do you want go somewhere else to find it? " he ask me later.

I think for moment at his question, well actually I'm not really in mood to shopping today, I just want spend time with him because he so busy lately. Moreover after what happen that night, he seems.. far, like there's this thin wall build between us and I don't know how to broke it.

" Are you gonna back to office soon? " I glance at him as I pray inside my heart that he will said no. Unfortunately from his expression I already know his answer. I sigh and walk away from him, " Nevermind then. "

But just couple step away, I feel his hand grab my arm gently before slide it into my waist and pull me closer into his embrace. " You really put me in difficult position Sica. " he said as he put his forehead to my shoulder.

I sigh again as I close my eyes and put my hands on his arms which hug me gently in my waist, " I just miss you Taengoo.. " I said softly to him, 
" It seems like we falling apart.. " I voice out my worry.

Taeyeon turn me around to face him once that sentences come out from my lips. His face is unreadable. He tuck my hair behind my ear and trail his finger slowly to follow my jawline and end up at my cheek that he now caress it gently.

" You thinking too much Sica, everything will be okay. " He said softly as his thumb now caress my lower lips gently before he claim it with his own lips.

Our slow kiss turn into passionate one as I desperate trying to find something from it. If words fail to convince me I wish this kind of act will help. I cling closer and hold Taeyeon neck as he now push me against the wall, lucky we at secluded area of store, so no one easily spot us, well maybe security camera but I don't really care right now am I?

Taeyeon teeth tug my swolen lower lips slowly before we finally seperated. We both panting and just look at each other eyes.
" I love you Tae.. " I said to him as I feel my eyes suddenly sting and watery. I don't know why I'm so emotional, I think I just love him so much, and I wish its enough for him by me saying it.

Taeyeon only look at me and when he open his mouth to say something back, his phone ringing.

Taeyeon sigh and look down as I cursing inside my head at the interuption. I see Taeyeon pull away from me and answer his phone, his eyes on me as he talk to the person on the other line.

" I'll be there in minute. " he said before end up the conversation and hang up his phone. " I have to go now. " he said to me as he put his phone back to his pocket. " There's meeting in M magazine that I need to attend. " he continue.

I only can noded my head and bite my lower lips. Taeyeon walk closer to me again and reach my hand to hold it, " Hey, I will be back~ " he chuckles at my sad expression. " Is not like we will not see each other again or something. I just need going to work, so I can feed you in  future. " I rolled my eyes at his attempt to cheer me up, but I end up smiling once he pinch my nose.

" Just go,~ " I push his body as my cheek getting red by his tease, maan I need stop blushing in front of him, its so embarass

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter