Page Twenty Eight

Love & Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter – 28

Seohyun POV

We all stunned after the slap echoing through the room. I cover my mouth with my hand, too shock of what just happen. Is it really Yoong who stand there? I start questioning. Is not dream right? I’m not still under anesthetic right? But then I see his face, his expression and I can even slightly smell the perfume he use to wear, makes my tears falling again, its really him.

I’m about to call his name once again, but the conversation between him and Tiffany unnie makes me forget my intention. Two of them seems to know each other, what actually happen..?

“ What the fck are you doing here? “ Tiffany ask rudely to Yoong who now look back at her with scowl in his face.

“ I’m asking the same question. Are you sure you not stalking him? “ Yoong coldly answer her back.

“ Yoong. “ Yuri groan lowly to warned him.

Him? Him who? Yuri..?

I look at them curiously and confusedly now. It seems like something is really happen with three of them.

“ What? Are you back on her side now? “ I heard Yoong hissed to Yuri and Yuri give more groan to him.

“ No. It just not in the right time. “ Yuri said to him with tight smile. “ If you not notice, its her friend who laying down on bed now, and she the one who I hit with my car. “ Yuri explain to Yoong.

Once again Yoong throw a glance at me, and for split second our eyes meet, I can see a guilt on it before he quickly looking away in next second. I feel dejected by his action. 

“ I can’t believe you bring him here. “ Tiffany start talking again, I can feel that she still furious about something, and I start curious about that.

“ I’m not taking him with me, he following me. “ I heard Yuri sigh as he explain why Yoong is here. So Yuri also know Yoong..? Are they friend..?

Then suddenly Jessica unnie decide to join the conversation, asking the question that we all want to know. “ You know I hate to interrupt this … lovely meeting. “ she said sarcastically before continue, “ But can anyone tell us what happen just now? Seriously, who’s this guy? “ she point to Yoong. I want to answer but I also want to hear Tiffany unnie reason, so I just sit and watch in silent.

The three of them also stay still, no one’s talk, but then I saw Tiffany unnie move, she stare at me for moment with apologetic eyes, I suddenly feel tug on my stomach, like feeling that something bad will happen, something that I don’t want to know and hear.

“ This guy is.. “ Tiffany unnie start but then stop as she close her eyes for moment to control her emotion, her voice crack when she continue, “ This guy is the reason I’m broke up with Yuri. “ she said coldly. “ Both of them is an item. “ she stop again only to throw nasty look to Yoong, “ They’re lover. “ she finished her sentences, and the silent that took over after it so painful.

I froze on my sit at the revelation. From all bad scenario that I make inside my head, this is not one of it. This beyond everything I can imagine. It’s not possible. It can’t be..

But then my brain start replaying every moment with him, from start until this point. I remember how he always avoid each time I ask about our relationship. How hard he struggle before he finally ask me to be his girlfriend. My body shaking when I took a breath as my eyes back to one object that so familiar that I see just before, object that hanging on Yuri’s neck. The necklace.

I close my eyes when the memory flash in my head, it so clearly that it feels like happen yesterday..

 

[flashback to chapter 9]

“ So who’s the person you want to give a present huh? Mother? Sister? Girlfriend? “ I ask Yoong as we walk inside one of jewelry store in there.

“ You sound jealous, are you jealous? “ I heard Yoong said i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter