Page Fifteen

Love & Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER – 15

Tiffany POV

Blurry. That’s what I see once I open my eyes. My head is hurting bad and the sunshine only makes me want to close my eyes again.

Where am I? Gosh, why I always wake up in different place..?

I groan and hold my head once I try to sit up. Okay, I remember now, I’m in Bali, that is why it’s so different from my own room. I look around with half-open eyes and try to remember if I’m in correct hotel room. My eyes first looking on my suitcase and relief when see it at corner of the room next a pair of feet.

Wait a feet?

“ Yul..? “ I have to blinks my eyes couples time to makes sure that he’s real and not part of my imagination, but it’s pretty hard when all he do just sit on the chair and stare at me deadpan. Is he even breathing? “ What are you doing here? “ I ask him with my hoarse voice, damn I shouldn’t drink too much last night. Wait last night, what happen last night?

I try to check on my clothes but it’s all still intact, only my shoes that been taken away. My eyes brought back to Yul where he still looking at me unmoved. “ Okay staring is not helping, don’t you have anything else to do right now? “  I ask annoyed but he just ignore me.

I’m about to say another words when doors open and Bora walk in with a breakfast tray on her hand.

“ Oppa I bring you a breakfast, you should- “ she stop when she notice I’m awake, “ Hey Princess Aurora, wake up already? “ she snicker at me as she put the tray on coffee table then come to join me in bed. “ Gosh you smell so bad. “ she add after give me a hug.

I rolled my eyes on her when I see Yul finally move and get up from his seat. For moment I thought he want grabs couple bread on the tray but he walk right away to front door. He open the door but then stop and turn around to speak at Bora, “ Make sure she eat her breakfast. “   he said before walk out and close the door.

“ What is wrong with him, seriously? “ I shake my head in disbelieve as I stare at the door, I can’t believe he just ignore me like that.

“ Oh you don’t remember? “ Bora start as she grab an apple from tray and start eat it. My eyes squint at her as I feel like she know something.

“ What? “ I ask her curiously and confusedly.

“ You pass out last night, drunk. Yul oppa carry you to your room and keep staying here until just now, he so worry he not even sleep. “ explain Bora. I look at her with doubt. She not joking right? But then suddenly I feel bad gnawing at the pit of my stomach when the scene last night rush on my mind ..

 

(Flasback )

Kuta Bali, Indonesia. Sunset just disappeared from the horizon but the party about to start. M magazine rent a private villa and almost the guest who’s attend the party is the class A celebrity in South Korea entertainment industry.

I’m standing near the big stage and watching the opening band playing their music before DJ take over and start the party tonight. My work basically all done an hour ago, after the CEO speech, its all free time.

“ Fany ah, where have you been? I’m looking around for you. “ Bora suddenly appear on my side and hook her arms with mine right away.

“ What do you mean? I’m here from start, you the one who wander around, hunting~ “ she laugh at my words.

“ Well then you should be my wing woman. “ she said between her giggles before continue, “ Girl, I tell you so much fresh f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter