Page Six

Love & Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER – 6

Sunny POV

“ Don’t do it Seohyun, unnie will be forever mad at you if you do that, don’t .. just don’t.. “ Tiffany squint her eyes to Seohyun who sit in front of her. Seohyun hold her smile as she glance at me and Jessica who give signal to courage her to do what she need to do and then she throw what she have in her hand.

“ Hahaha! Fany is screw! “ said Jessica as she laugh and throw the same 'Wild Draw Four' at pile of card in the middle.

I burst laugh as I add another 'Draw Two' so Tiffany have to add  ten card to her hand.

“ I hate you guys! You always do this when we play Uno! “ said Tiffany as she half upset and half laugh at the amount of card on her hand.

“ Don’t blame us, you the one who suggest play it every time we do pajamas party like this. “ I shrug my shoulder but then curse when Jessica throw 'Skip' card when she know I almost win.

“ Sunkyu ah, did you know that you have new neighbor? “ Jessica suddenly ask me when we decide to stop play games and now busy finding everything we can eat on my kitchen. My parents is out of town this weekend, business gathering they said. I actually don’t really care, as long as they not talk about marriage again.

“ Really? The creepy house on left? “ Tiffany ask as she decide to eat a Cheetos while waiting the food cooked.

“ It’s not creepy anymore unnie, they clean in already, I saw it when I get here, actually it’s pretty decent. “ Seohyun said as she cut a spring onion and add it inside the ramen that we cook.

I stir the ramen slowly and waiting it boiled while my mind is trying to remember if I ever seen any human in that house or if my mother ever mention about the new neighbor, but nope, nothing's come up.

“ What if ~ “ Jessica start play her ‘If’ games. She love to do that lately, she said it help her control her wild imagination by saying or writing it. I said she just little bit crazy and ert haha. “ What if the new neighbor is EXO boys? “ she ask as she grinning at me. She knows how much I love EXO.

I shrug my shoulder as I put the ramen on middle of table and sit on chair.

“ Come on, answer it ~ what would you do if your neighbor is EXO boys? “ Jessica not satisfied with my answer and keep asking it while she grab a bowl and fill it with ramen and kimchi.

“ Nothing happen, I might just say : Why you guys doing here? Don’t you have schedule to attend? “ I said coolly and makes all of them burst of laughing.

When we finished our early dinner and doing dishes someone knock on my door and makes my best friends look at me.

“ Not my parents. They out of town remember? “ I said as I walk toward the front door and open the door.

A man standing there and smile at me politely.

“ Excuse, I’m from delivery service, can you help me? “ he ask as he show me a packet in his hand. “ I supposed to delivery this to the house nex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter