Page Twenty One

Love & Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER – 21

Tiffany POV

I avoiding Yuri after that night, actually I avoiding everyone, including my own bestfriend, and even after thousand calls from him or his attempt to meet me I still can’t talk to him. I still can’t believe happen that night, as much as my eyes witness the scene and my mind keep repeating it, my brain can’t seems register everything right. It just happen so fast like one second everything is bright then another second someone decide to turn off the light and makes it completely black.

So I buried myself in work and college paper. I’m about to graduate but I add more subject and major now so I can take master degree and forget my own problem. I almost quit the job intern at M magazine, because I knew Yuri will come once and while to do his job and everything, but Bora ask me to stay and makes sure he will not have chance to meet me at all. Apparently after I told Bora what happen, she also little bit upset to Yuri, same like me, she can’t believe he able to do such a thing.

A week has past after that night happen and today after I give my paper to Mr. Song, one of my profesor, I actually have little bit time to breath. So I plan to get myself a little treat, like a cup coffee and banana brownie. I’m considering go to Wish Cafe but then I might meet one of my bestfriend and they might ask and I still don’t know if I able to tell them what happen without making them worry or try not to kill Yuri.

I sigh and thinking just to go at cafe near the collage when someone grab my attention. It’s a guy, tall guy and I never seen him around before, who is he..?

“ Um hi, can you help me with something? “ he ask me while smiling timidly. I nod my head before he approach me slowly.

“ Do you know someone name Sunny? Lee Sunny? “ he said very familiar name and I scrunching my eyebrows as look at him up and down. 

“ Who are you..? “ I ask him curiously, try to remember if Sunny ever mention this guy before.

“ I’m Sooyoung, her fian- I mean his friend. “ he cleared his throat as he introduce himself.

I catch right away the first word that he about to say before he quickly change it and everything suddenly click in my head.

Ah, so this is Sunny’s fiance, he’s cute, Sunny’s umma have good taste hehe.

“ So do you know her..? “ he ask me again this time little bit impatient.

Should I tell him? I think for moment before decide to say not to tell him anything. “ Yeah, but why should I tell you? “ I raise one of my eyebrow to test him.

He sigh and look dejectedly after hear my answer, “ Look, whoever you are, please I try to look at her this past two hours, this campus is huge, I try to call her but she not answer me, I just want to meet her and give.. this.. “ he rise his hand little bit and show a bucket of flower in his hands that I don’t know he hold it. 

I try hard to laugh as I imagine Sunny reaction if she find him lurking around campus, holding bucket of flower and asking for her, she will pretend not to know him for sure, I mean Sunny never like romantic thing. At all. And this guy here surely don’t know about that.

I’m about to ignore and leave him, but the look in his face and eyes that mix of hope and sincerity stop me for doing that. Instead, I take the flower from his hand and look at him who bit surprise at my sudden act.

“ You know, Sunny never like this kind of act. “ I chuckles, before push it back to his hand. “ You really should know her better if want get into her heart. “ I said as I start walking to the cafe like my original plan.

He stun a bit after listen to me before throw the flower to trashbin and start following me like puppy, “ What do you mean? Who are you? Yah, why you walk so fast. “

I laugh when heard his whining but continue to walking, this is interesting, Sunny’s fiance is very interesting person.

_________

 

Sunny POV

Today is . That's word that the best describe what I feel right now. After French Class end this evening, Hyoyeon ask me to help him with the assignment that teacher give to us today.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter