Page Twenty Four

Love & Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter - 24

Tiffany POV

" HE HAVE WHAT?! " Sunny shout louder when I tell her the reason why I'm driving like mad woman to M magazine. " And you know this but never try to tell her or us?! "

" Hey I have my own problem too okay. " I defend myself but who am I kidding I know I'm in responsibility this time.

If Jessica know about Taeyeon.. If Jessica knows me know about Taeyeon..

My headache suddenly appear at the thought, I must stop Jessica to go in there no matter what.

" I can't believe you not tell her about this Fany. " Sunny still not fans of what I did. Well I mean good for her, but I'm not thinking this through. I sigh as I try concentrate on road instead. " And to think she have trust issue.. " Sunny added slowly as I feel pang in my chest. Sunny is right, Jessica will never ever trust me again if she know...

I bite my lips hard as my eyes start get teary, I'm so mad at myself now, I should know better and just tell Jessica right away, but then again I can't bear to see her broke down. I'm not in good position since start.

" Do you want be the person who tell her that her first love is married Sunny? To see her lost her smile and back to be cold Ice Princess again? " I said to Sunny with harden voice. Sunny just sit in silence and not reply me because I know she also can't bear to see broken Jessica. " I just trying to protect her.. " I sigh loudly.

" But in this kind of position, are you seriously think there will be happiness for her? " Sunny asking me the hardest question and I try hard not to cry, " You screwed Fany, I still can't believe you not tell her anything.. " Sunny shake her head before back in her own mind and leave me in silence.

Alright, I admit, its my fault and I don't think even myself will forgive what I've done, but half damage already happen and I wish I still can stop the other to damage happen.

______

 

Jessica POV

I sit at lobby of M magazine and wait for Taeyeon. The security said he still in meeting along with half of co-worker. That is why the company looks so quiet, because everyone currently attend the meeting.

I look at the box at my lap again and smile appear in my lips. I can't help but feel excited at my own idea, I actually don't know how Taeyeon will react but I think he will laugh in the end. I chuckles as I imagine how his face would look like when he see this pair of jersey couple, yes my surprise to him is that I bought jersey couple for us. Manchester United jersey withTaengoo and number 9 on the back of it for me, and Manchester City jersey with Jessica and number 18 for him to wear. Well once in while this two city rival will finally civilized.

I look around once again and check on my watch. Its almost half and hour I'm waiting for him but seems like the meeting is not finished yet, I try to call him but goes straight to the voice mail, so I just sent him text and hope he knows I'm waiting.

My eyes now following a little boy that play around with his hoverboard. He look so cute that I can't help but squeal when he sliding passing me.

Oh my gosh, that kid is so skill playing those hoverboard, if me I might fall down on the moment my feet stand on it hehe.

My thought suddenly cut when I heard a loud commosion that coming from that boy who I notice now sit on the ground while holding his knee.

" Omo! " I get up and quickly approach him, " Hey are you okay? " I ask him and he just pout while rubbing his knee. " You should be more carefull, let me see your knee. " I said to him as I gently grab his hand and look at his knee that scratch a little. " Aigoo, its only little scratch don't worry noona will give you band aid. " I get up to take the band aid from my bag when I catch familiar person on front gate.

Tiffany? Sunny? What are they doing here?

I look at them confuse but continue w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter