Page Three

Love & Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER – 3

Seohyun POV

I walk faster to the pharmacy as soon as I separated from Sunny unnie. Rain just stop couple minutes ago, but I can’t wait any longer. There is this uneasy feeling that crawl inside my stomach lately and it get worst when I walk inside that pharmacy. There's something that only I know and no one, even my best friend or family that know this secret. For now all I need is little bit faith to goes through it and I wish I will find it soon.

After walking through the aisle there, I finally found what I need. My hand tremble when I reach that thing. I even hold my breath when I pay for that tools.

I’m not wasting my time  and just goes to the bathroom in that pharmacy as soon as I get that things. I sit on the toilet bowl for minutes to calm my nerve before finally able to do what the things instruct me to do.

I wait for thirty minutes long when the result finally come.

I stare and froze at the two strips of line that showing on that thing. My eyes burning before the tears finally fall in.

Oh my God I’m pregnant..

For another minutes I let my tears keep falling. I put my hands on my mouth to stop me sobbing hard. When I finally calm, I throw the pregnancy test out on the bin before clean myself and finally get out the bathroom.

I walk back to my car without any strength and as soon as I sit on the driver seat, I cry again.

I just don’t know what to do. So much things running inside my mind right now. But believe it or not from all of the feelings I feel now, there's a bit happiness. People might don’t understand but this baby might strengthen my relationship with him. I need something to proof him how much I love him, and I hope this baby present is enough.

I drive my car back home after all the thinking. Night is fallen quickly and the rain is start again. At one of red light my thought back to where I first met him. November 17, 2014, inside a train that goes to Busan..

 

 

Flashback

That day I go traveling by myself. Nothing special happen actually beside I’m being boring with my life routine. It just me being spontaneous. My unnies, who also happen to be my best friend will be very surprise if they know where I am now. Because they know spontaneous and me will never be in one sentences.

The train leave from Seoul at 8 am in the morning and it will be arrived in Busan 3 hours later. I already spend half hour to read book that I bought in the station when someone greet me.

“ Excuse me, sorry, but do you have a pen? “

I took away my eyes from the book in front of me only to see a very handsome guy who ask me from the seat beside me.

“ Yes, wait. “ my hand quickly grab my bag and try to find the pen he need. “ Umm its blue okay? “

“ Yeah it’s perfect. “ he smile again as he take the pen from my hand and for some reason everything its suddenly brighten up.

I give him a smile  and ready to back at the story on my book when he speak again, “ It’s a good book. “

I furrowed my eyebrows as I glance at him then look at the cover of the book that I hold, “ Oh, did you read it too? “

Holding his smile he answer me, “ Not really, just watching the movie version, actually its's more fun for me.“

I only can nod my head because I actually never really know about the book let alone if they make movie based on it.

“ My unnies, suggest me to read this. “

“ Continue then, it will get interesting. “ he give me meaningful smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter