When You Have A Big Fight ft. Suga [2]

Army'93: BTS Oneshots | HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Noona, I’m here!” Taehyung called out as he steps in the apartment of his. He just bought it in case he had a fight with s or got kick out of the dorm. But instead of him, his sister move in after she had a problem with her boyfriend. Hahaha, funny. Yup, that’s right. Taehyung knew clearly where his sister is. He just purposely gets mad at Yoongi since his sister told him to keep it as a secret. It’s not like the girl have anywhere else to go. They don’t even have parents since they grew up in an orphanage.

Taehyung step in his living room and that instant his nose caught a delicious smell from the kitchen. He quickly rushes there and found his sister standing by the stove, cooking for dinner. He smiles with the sight and hug the girl from behind, making her jumped in shock.

“Yah! You almost give me a heart attack!” she hit the dark-haired boy’s arm and pout, making the winced before flash his rectangular grin.

Then they both had dinner together, chatting about random things of the younger’s day. Taehyung knew his sister so much that she wasn’t the type to lock herself in her room, not eating for days over one problem. But it do worried him seeing her like this, as if she was acting though and try to forget about his hyung. The boy knew how much she loves Yoongi. It’s been days since his sister stay in his apartment, not having any contact with the mint-haired guy. No matter how much upset he is with the older, he still pity him since he realized how the guy miss his sister and how he regret with what had happened.

“Noona.” Taehyung called as he glances at his sister who was engrossed in watching Gag Concert. She replied with a quiet ‘hmm’ as her gaze still glued on the screen.

“Today Yoongi hyung asked about you, again.” he mutters, carefully as he doesn’t want to hurt the girl’s feeling. After having no response from her, he continued. “Don’t you think it’s time to settle everything up?”

It’s been a long silence before the girl finally looks up at him and smiles sweetly. Then, she keeps shut as she continues to watch the show, making the younger sighed, quietly.

........

Yoongi slumps his body into the bed as he buried his face in the pillow. Everyday, after their practice, he would search for his girlfriend at the places they used to go t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter