When No Word Needed ft. Rapmon

Army'93: BTS Oneshots | HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inspire – One of my favorite author’s one-shot about Jin

 

Namjoon stares at the reflection of him in the mirror. He looks so great in his suit, hair styled to his liking and his eyes twinkling in mixed emotion. This is the day. He knew he was happy but another part of him was saying the otherwise. He wondered what would he feels when he step on the aisle. What kind of memories would play in his head... is it the happy moment, or the painful one.. he had no idea.

With the thought playing inside his head, a scene flipped through his memories.. the day he met her, the day he first know the real meaning of a word called.. love.

........

He was busy playing with his phone as he walks around the park, leaving his other members behind as they were too engrossed in playing ridiculous things at the playground. To his surprise, a body suddenly crashed onto him as he fell right on his , losing his grip onto the phone. He winced and was about to get up when he realized the position he was currently in.

Yes, he knew there’s someone who crashed onto him. But he didn’t expect to found a girl who really did fell on top of him, wincing as she open her eyes. She blinked a few times as Namjoon let himself melted into her eyes. Her eyes. She had a very beautiful pair of orbs with a slight golden-brown mixture. Namjoon wonders if he just flying through the cloud or just daydreaming alone, when a voice suddenly greets his ears, pulling him back to reality.

“Yah! Watch where you’re going!” the girl shouted as she raise up from her sits and dust her grey jeans harshly, a frown planted on her almost flawless look. Once again, Namjoon found himself drown in his little world. How could a little annoyed frown on a girl’s face make his heart thump as loud as this? He couldn’t believe he went mad at a young age of 22.

“Excuse me, sir? Are you... perhaps... I’m sorry if I’m being blunt. But, are you blind?” she said with a slight guilt engulfed on her look, that Namjoon feels like laughing out loud with her question.

He remains silent as he waits for her next words, who knows what would it be? He smiled a little with the thought.

Suddenly the girl quickly crouched down by his side as she help him stand up properly, checking every inch of him. “Gosh, I’m so sorry! I should be more careful! I’m so sorry I didn’t know!” she helped him dust his outfits and Namjoon couldn’t hold it in any longer as he burst into a fit of laugh, clutching onto his stomach. The girl shot him a look as he take off his glasses and stare into the girl’s orbs once again.

“The last time I checked I could perfectly see the world and make the difference out between colors.” he stated with a slight chuckle.

The girl glare at him – which it turn out to look as cute as ever in his eyes – She balled her hand into a fist before rolled her eyes over the fact that she just been tricked by a strange guy while groaning inwardly. “Jerk.” she huffed before walk past him.

Namjoon chuckles. Seriously, she’s so adorable in his eyes that he starts getting addicted with her presence from the moment she walk away. And that instant, he makes a decision. He’ll make this girl his.. no matter what.

..........

“Hyung, you’re done?” Jungkook hollered from outside the room, waking him up from his blissful memories. Namjoon just shout back in return as he steps out.

“Wow, you look great, hyung.” V commented, showing his thumbs up to him. Namjoon just chuckles as he rolled his eyes. He knew it better than anyone else that he was nothing but just the same as the other members. They just keep complementing him to cheer him up. Anyone could see through him, that even though he was grateful for this day, his heart was actually tightened in pain. Who wouldn’t, when you are meant to open the book of your painful memories once again?

“Hyung.. are you alright?” Jimin asked, worried reflected on his look and Namjoon smiles, not finding any energy to reply to the guy comment. Not like he could back off from this, though. It’s his best friend wish and he couldn’t just think of himself about this.

Namjoon felt eyes on him as he look down to his feet. Clearing his throat, he changed the topics. “Hey, maknae. Where are the rings?”

“Oh, Jin hyung asked me to place it in the room. It should be somewhere there, then.” with a nodded, Namjoon steps back in and begin to roam his eyes over the room, searching for the small white box. Catching the glimpse of it on the table he reach for it and open it with a ‘clack’ sound, just to met by a pair of silver rings matched perfectly as ever in it. A sad smile crept onto his lips. This reminds him of everything. Everything, since this is the start of his story—Nope. Their story.

............

Namjoon huffed nervously as he bit his lips, tapping his feet impatiently against the cold path. He was standing under the dim light of the road lamp by a park around her neighborhood, searching for any glimpse of the latter.

 It’s been almost a year. A year since he starts following her around, keeping in touch with her even when he’s out on tour, or to be exact.. a year passed since he starts stalking on her. She never treated him as a friend neither do as a lover, though. But something did change around them – their relationship grown closer to the other side around, which people called as nemesis.

 Namjoon never missed any chance of picking a fight with the girl, and being a tough girl she is.. she never back off. But there are lots of times that they both feel comfortable with the situation they are currently in. Namjoon thought that way too, at first. But he couldn’t wait any longer. He found himself wanting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter