When He's Hungry ft. JHope

Army'93: BTS Oneshots | HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inspire – While I’m eating ramyun in the middle of night

You heard a loud screeching sound of chair coming from your kitchen as your eyes immediately shot open, suddenly feeling nervous. You were staying alone tonight and even your boyfriend, Hoseok wasn’t home as he had a night practice for his upcoming comeback. He told you to not wait for him since he would spend the night at the dorm.

So the question now is.. who the hell would be in your kitchen? At this time of hour??

 With a loud thumping heart, you slowly get out from your bed and reach over for the baseball bat from under your bed, that your boyfriend keep in case of this kind of emergency. Peeking through the door of your bedroom, you take a quiet step outside as you walk toward the dark kitchen of your apartment. Your grips tighten around the bat as you found a figure of a guy crouching down in front of the fridge. But before you could even walk closer, a though pass through your mind.

Why would a thief search for something in your fridge? Was something precious were hid there, before? You have makes sure that the fridge was empty when you buy it with your boyfriend.

But the frightening feelings inside of you were growing deep and deeper that you didn’t have any time to think straight anymore. As you were about to hit the bat across the guy’s head, he closed your fridge and land his gaze on you. Your eyes widened before you start hitting randomly with your eyes closed tightly, doesn’t give a damn care about it anymore. You are too scared at the moment.

“Yah! Do you wanna kill me?!”

A familiar voice suddenly greets your ears, making your eyebrows knitted together in the middle of your temple. Carefully, you open your eyes as slow as ever, taking a good look of the guy in front of you. It was so dark but obviously you could recognize him.

“H-Hoseok?!” you shouted, quickly reach for the switch and turn the lamp on just to found the said guy standing in front of you with a completely startled look. “Yah, you scared me pabo!” you scold him, hitting his with the bat lightly, making him winced in pain.

“I scared you? You scared me! I thought you really going to kill me just now.” he replied back.

“And I thought you were a thief!”

“A-A thief?! Why would I be a thief in my own house?” he jerks his head in surprise, as if he just heard the most ridiculous news ever.

You sighed, taking a seat on your dining chair as you drop the bat down with rolling eyes. There’s no use fighting over him, he would want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter