When It's A Love Triangle feat. Suga And Jungkook [2]

Army'93: BTS Oneshots | HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Y-Yoongi sunbae.” you croaked, eyes widen as an owl as you stare at him in disbelief.

“Yeah, that’s me. So?” he cocked an eyebrow as you just smile sheepishly, looking down to your feet as a blush start creeping on your cheeks. That evening, is one of the best one you ever had in your life. Having your secret crush walk you home in the rain and ask for your number, is quite impressive right? Especially when you just spoke to him once, before.

This wasn’t supposed to happen but eventually you and Yoongi started to get closer day pass day that even you can’t believe it yourself. He seems comfortable around you. He smiles, laughs and even jokes with you at times. Such a miracle, wasn’t it?

 

You close your locker, humming your favorite song in the process. Yoongi just offer to teach you some stuffs about history, so you’re a bit hype up since you gonna spend your whole evening with your crush! But just right when you turned around, your body bumps onto a taller figure. Quiet startled, you quickly back away and bow in apologize. But then your action halt midway, eyes locking with the latter’s. You were about to rolled your eyes when you found Jungkook stood still in front of you but the thought disappear right away as you saw his expression which makes something twist in the pit of your stomach. His orbs filled with nothing but pain. He was looking down to his feet and biting lips to suppress his sobs and his tears from trailing down his flawless look.

Taking a step forward, you lift his head to look at you with your palm on his cheek, softly caressing it. He stares at you and you were absolutely sure you saw nothing but the loneliness inside of him. That instant, you knew something was wrong. The last time you saw this side of him was back when his grandmother died and he was really suffered back then. You took a step closer and encircled your arms around his neck. Jungkook immediately return your hug with a bone-crashing one as he buried his face against the crook of your neck, sobbing slightly as he wet your top with his tears.

You froze, totally glued to the floor with your heart beating loudly against your rib. This isn’t right. You shouldn’t drown in his embrace AGAIN, when your heart were already craved with someone else’s name. Your mind keeps telling you to push him away while your heart said the otherwise. Confused, you just let him be as you thought about the old memories of both of you.

“Aish, stop crying would you?! You’re such a girl!” the little boy groans as he flopped down beside the girl under the tree.

“But I am a girl!” she exclaimed, still crying and sobbing hardly.

Rolling his eyes, little Jungkook brought her into his arm and pat her head lovingly. “Yeah, but crying over a small plushy? That is not so cool, ya know.” he chuckled and soon you broke into small laughter along.

You’re such a crybaby that Jungkook had to always stay by your side every time you cry over something even for the smallest thing such as a dead bug. But as time passes, you grown stronger and it was all because of him. You don’t want him to worries about you all the time and you want to stop burdening him. So little by little, you start silencing yourself and don’t socialize more. The relationship between both of you approximately drifts apart. Jungkook realized that but whenever he wants to approach you, you would run away until one day – when he couldn’t stand being alone anymore.

Walking home alone at night could be the scariest thing for a girl at your age. But you never mind about it as you start pacing faster. When you’re about to reach your house, a pair of strong arm suddenly wrapped around your waist and you found your back crash onto someone’s broad chest right away. You were startled, beyond shocked and your heart was beating so fast when the familiar scent took you in. The faint citrus fragrance mix up with a manly one – there’s no other people who ever dare to get close with you this much other than him. You turn around slowly and with that instant your body was pulled into a tight hug. Jungkook sobbed hardly as his body trembles, breathing hardly.

“My grandma died. She’s gone, Y/N.” and just like that, you gave in. Wrapping your arms around him, you his back gently and whispers some comforting words to calm him down. Jungkook loves his grandmother so much since she took care of him since he’s a baby. Of course it was hard for him, and a part of you broke when you heard his cracking voice.

“Don’t leave me. Don’t get away from me again. Please, I can’t bear a life without you.” when those words slips from his mouth, that’s when you realized something that you never notice were there. Your feeling toward him, how much you car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter