When He Misunderstood ft. Jungkook

Army'93: BTS Oneshots | HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inspire – While watching Bangtan Bomb.  LOL XD

Jungkook tapped his feet against the floor impatiently as he keeps on glancing at the corner of the room from time to time. Realizing that he won’t get any response from the girl, he sighed as he took a place beside Jimin on the couch, looking gloomy as ever. He just got into a big fight with his girlfriend who is one of their stylists. Their relationship was a secret. No one knows about it, even the members, which make it hard for the maknae to talk with her at work and settled everything. Well, it was his entire fault anyway.

Jungkook sighed once again as he buried his face into his hands. He really regrets it. He regrets everything that he just said to her. He regret of what had happened yesterday.

 

Flashback...

It was Sunday, but BTS still had to work on their photo shoot for ‘The Star’ magazine. The theme was ‘formality’. Such a boring one, isn’t it? They had to wear a suit and such office outfits. But no one could deny the fact that those dorks look pretty hot with it. In the midst of the crowded situation, a girl was happily grinning alone, humming her favorite music as she arranged the outfits on the racks, properly. Jungkook was curious with his girlfriend odd behavior, but he just shrugged it off later. As long as she happy. But little did he know, it was all about him.

Y/N was being in such a good mood since this morning because she could spend her night with her boyfriend all alone, tonight. A photo shoot for a magazine usually took about half the day and they could rest on the night. She was so excited since the last time they had a night at home together was about a month ago and it really make her frustrated. Why do they have to work at the same time, but can’t show their affection toward each other at all? Oh yeah.. because she’s a stylist and he’s an idol. So.. yeah.. she understand that herself.

As she wake up from her trance, the girl turn around to continue with her other works but stop when her gaze land on the second maknae of the group, who’s having his eyebrows knitted together, trying hard to tie a knot on his necktie. She chuckled as she saw the guy pout, puffing his cheek with an annoyed look. She then start pacing toward him and help him out, making the guy grin in delight.

“Thank you!” he beamed, suddenly pulled her into a hug. She was startled at first, but then she pat his back and smile in return. “You’re welcome.” As Taehyung walk away, JHope suddenly approached her with puppy eyes, acting cute.

“Can you help me too?” he blinked his eyes repeatedly, receiving a chuckled from the younger girl. As she did to the weird guy before, she help the rapper on his necktie too. The guy ruffled her hair afterward, blowing a flying kiss to her along with a sweet ‘thank you’. Y/N just laughed as she shook her head. ‘These boys are too adorable.’ she thought. But just right when she whirled around, her heart almost jumps out of her chest when she found her boyfriend standing behind her with a blank expression.

“Yah, Jungkookie! You startled me!” she half-shouted, holding onto her chest, as she sigh deeply.

“Why? Did you hide something from me?” he muttered slowly, making the girl frown in confusion. She just heard half of it, after all.

Before she could even ask further, the guy already walks past her with a not-so-good look. She just stares at his back for a while, trying to think of anything that he might talk about just now, but she got nothing. Lastly, she gave up, scratching her head before walk to the accessories table.

 They were given a 20 minutes break for their lunch and the whole crew sat on the huge table, enjoying their delivery meal. Jungkook casually take a seat beside his girlfriend as the other members start taking places all over the table.

As usual, the members start doing stupid stuff and goofing around, earning a burst of laugh from the whole crew. JHope almost choke as he was laughing out loud with Suga’s weird, hilarious joke. Y/N quickly handed a cup of water to him as she was sitting across of him. The guy gulped the water with a one-shot as he breath in relief, afterward. They all start laughing with his idiot act. JHope winked to the girl as a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter