When It's A Love Triangle feat. Suga And Jungkook [1]

Army'93: BTS Oneshots | HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by – dyqakim

 

It’s a boring day as usual as you were listening to the uninteresting and the superficial theories about physic which your teacher is currently babbling about. You rolled your eyes when her phone suddenly rang loudly and she had to stop her lesson for a while. Your attention turn to the corridor and that instant, you couldn’t hide your smile anymore as soon as you caught the sight of him walking down the hallway with his hands in his pocket, headphone hanging loosely around his neck. His cool vibes are overwhelmed that it makes you squealed in the inside. Not to be mention, how lovely would it be to being wake up on the morning by his deep voice. Waa~ thinking of your one and only crush makes your heart went crazy all of a sudden. The guy is none other than Min Yoongi, the cold bad boy of the school. He’s always alone, people thought he’s such a creepy freak – well his sharp tongue might be one of the biggest factors. He is rude, blunt and obviously cold. No one is an exception.

At first, you were scared being around him as well that you felt your legs tremble underneath. But one day, everything changed..

You were walking back home alone that time since your best friend, Jungkook had a basketball practice the afternoon. Luck wasn’t on your side when rain starts pouring down heavily and you didn’t even bring your umbrella along. It was always been Jungkook who reminds you of this kind of thing since you’re such a klutz and a forgetful girl. Leaving you without any choices, you placed your bag over your head and starts running through the path in the heavy rain. Your day couldn’t be any worse when you caught the sight of the school’s creepiest guy walking ahead of you while holding a transparent umbrella which you assumed he just bought at the convenience store down the street since his bags and clothes were wet.

The next thing, you found yourself take slow steps and starts distancing yourself bit by bit from him that you were about two meters away from him. You really need to go home quickly but if that means you had to be in his vision, then you won’t mind being absence tomorrow cause of bad cold. But suddenly he halted in his tracks which make you too stop with your steps. You were slightly trembling due to both cold and afraid that he might turns around and notices you, or maybe he already did. But when you saw him crouched down by the drain, you sighed in relief, knowing that you were already in a safe distance. Even with that, you still couldn’t help but feel curiosity starts creeping from your inside. What is he doing?

Your mind keep telling you to take this opportunity and run for your life to your home, while your heart insisted on getting closer to take a look on him, if he’s okay. Making up your mind, you decided to follow the later one as you took several steps closer. And that instant, your heart stops beating and lasts for a few seconds, leaving you in daze as you saw the beautiful sight before your eyes. There he was, holding a soaking little kitten in his arm as he the small creature, drying its fur with his handkerchief, with a bright smile. The creepy Min Yoongi is smiling for a kitten?! And not to mention how cute his eye-smile looks like that you felt kinda guilty ever expecting him as a bad guy when you don’t even know him.

He suddenly turns around and you were left frozen still there for a while before you blinked and quickly bowed at him, feeling embarrassed of getting caught red-handed staring at him. “S-sorry. I t-think I should go now.”

“Wait.” he suddenly said with a mono-tone which makes you stop in your tracks and slowly turn around. He handed you the umbrella that he was currently use. “Take this. My house is just around the corner.” he said and just walk away with the kitten still in his arm, leaving you stood a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter