When He Lose His Temper ft. Suga [1]

Army'93: BTS Oneshots | HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING : featuring another member! cuz why not? :P

 

You woke up that morning to the most beautiful sight you could ever wish. Your boyfriend sleeping beside you, totally buried under the comforter with only his eyes visible to you. You chuckled when you noticed that he even pull your own blanket, leaving you without any warmth. But that’s just how he is. A cute little puppy who couldn’t even stand a slight chill. It’s just weird how you both could end up with each other. You and him, are like the sea and land. The total opposite side of each other.

You’re calm, bright and might be the most talkative girl anyone could possibly met. But Yoongi is just a hot tempered, grumpy man who barely have anything to say. However, it doesn’t seem to bother both of you. You have been together for almost two years now, and honestly you never see the problem of being the total opposite of each other. Instead, it helps both of you in many occasion.

Poking on his well-defined nose, you grins when Yoongi started to frown – eyebrows meeting in the middle as he try to brush whatever it is that was disturbing his beautiful sleep. A bubble of laughter skipped out of your mouth as you lean forward and peck his nose once. He groans, stirring in his sleep and turn to the other side. Chuckling at his cute gesture, you get out of the bed and clean yourself up before you strode off to the kitchen to prepare his breakfast.

You got a text when you’re cutting some carrot and sigh as you read the content. It is a text from the director of your company. It’s been 5 years since you’ve been working for the young director as his secretary. But no matter what you do, there would always be flaws – at least in his eyes. He wasn’t that sensitive or picky. He just tend to like the idea of pissing you off. And he loves the idea of torturing you with tons of paper works and his ridiculous orders. You were too immersed in your own train of thoughts that you don’t even realize your boyfriend have been staring at your face all along as he sit by the kitchen island. So when you look up from the chopping board and crossed his eyes, you almost jump in startled.

“Yah, you should say something instead of glaring at me like a ghost!” you exclaimed, sighing and try to calm your heartbeat.

“I called you. Twice.” that was all he said and you rolled your eyes. Maybe he simply call you twice with his slow voice. And he expect you to hear him?

“Whatever, Mr.Min. Though I’m quite surprised that you woke up on your own without me dragging you into the bathroom, you should go clean yourself up while I prepare your meal.” you said, continue with cutting the ingredients before you turn around and start cooking. You could hear the sound of the stool he was sitting on, scrape over the floor as he made his way to the bathroom. You smile softly at that. Some people may thought that he’s giving you cold shoulders or instantly conclude that he don’t even love you in the first place. But you just know Min Yoongi too well to fall for any of those lies.

“Yoongi-ah, Namjoonie left you a message that he need to take his mom to hospital for regular check-up. So he’ll be late today.” you hollered from the kitchen as you start frying. You could hear his groan from here and chuckles.

“I hate waiting for people.” he grumbles under his breath as he get out from the bathroom with a small towel around his neck. He take a seat at his usual spot and look at your back profile with a bored look.

“Still, you waited my answer for a year.” you teases, turns around and serve the breakfast for him. Indeed, when he first ask you out, you were contemplating. It takes you a year to give him the answer. Yet, he waited. That makes you change your perception of Min Yoongi. He may seems like a grumpy and emotionless guy. But deep inside, you know he’s more than that.

You could see the embarrassment creeping on his feature and chuckles once he clear his throat and pretend as if he didn’t hear anything as he start digging in the meal you cooked. You shook your head at his cuteness and start eating yourself, sitting across of him. All along the time, you would talk about how his schedule practically goes for the whole day. Well, you may work as a secretary for the stupid annoying director. But personally you’re a secretary to your own producer boyfriend.  He simply hums along the way, nodding his head once in a while to ensure you that he got it.

It was then when your phone start ringing. You glance at the device and sigh when it read ‘Director Jerk-Kim’. Yoongi throw you a look silently as you pick the call up.

“Where are you?!” he could hear the booming voice of a man from the other line.

You huffed inwardly. “It’s 7 in the morning, Director-nim. I still have several hour before my work time.” you reply calmly, glancing at Yoongi who now stop eating and look at you instead, with his blank look.

“Oh really? Then are you saying that it is normal for a boss to reach the office first before his employee, Miss Y/F/N?” there’re mix of irritation and sarcasm in his tone and you rolled your eyes.

“No one told y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter