When You're In Danger feat. Taehyung

Army'93: BTS Oneshots | HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inspire – Cause damn! Tae is so adorable- lmao

“Y/N – ah~ I miss you.” your boyfriend whined over the phone as you could clearly see his cute pouting from the other line. It is such a pity that both of you couldn’t go out for a dinner as he planned earlier. It’s been a week since you had seen him, so he asked you out for a dinner tonight so that you two could spend time together. But as usual, his schedule would always be the barrier in your relationship. Something came up, and he end up letting you waited for him in the cafe for almost 2 hours before he contacted, saying that he couldn’t make it because of their sudden practice.

Despite all that, you didn’t mind at all. The fact that he missed you as much as you do, already make your heart flutters in hundreds ways. Being together with Kim Taehyung, the adorable second maknae of Bangtan is the real happiness for you. He loves you so much and even though you two could barely have time together, he still manages to make you feel as if he’s there by your side, always.

“I know, Tae. I miss you, too. So much! But you have to work, right?” you assured him, kicking the pebbles on your way as you walk through the already dark path to your apartment. It’s already past midnight since you both promised to met up at eleven o’clock and you waited for him for a long time already.

The other line fell silent for a while, and for a second there, you regrets with what you just said. He might be feeling so guilty, right now. “Tae—

“I’m sorry.” you heard his voice cracked and you sighed.

“Tae, I told you that it’s okay. I’m fine. I’m happy with you. That’s all matter, isn’t it?” you smiles as the memories of you spending time together with him pass through your mind. It is such a beautiful moment and you never regret dating him for even once.

“Yeah..” you could still hear the sadness in his voice, so you decided to cheer him up a bit.

“You know what, Tae? If you practiced real hard tonight, I promised that I would make your favorite milkshake and burger for you when you get home. How’s that sound?” you offered as he chuckled lightly.

“That sounds cool, baby!” he beamed.

“Kay, you should go now. Don’t let the other members wait for you.” you said and with that, you both hang up with a sweet ‘I love you’.

You huffed, tucking your phone into your sweater as you continue to walk pass the already closed shops. At times, you would blow some air against your palm as the chills of the night air starts digging into your bone. But suddenly, you felt some strange feeling growing from the pit of your stomach. The feelings like someone are eyeing you from behind. You quickly turn to your back, just to found no one but cold air. The silent starts to creeps you out as you noticed you are the only person standing in the middle of the path with just some shady trees and the dim light from the road lamp. You swallowed hard before turn your head forward and start pacing faster when you heard footsteps following you from behind.

Not wanting to waste any time turning once again, you quickly reach for your phone from your pocket and speed dialed your boyfriend. You caught the reflection of a guy with black outfits following you on the glass wall of a closed boutique as you walk pass it. After the second call, he still didn’t pick it up. You cursed silently, as you managed to slip into one of the back passage of the shops. It was dark and you could at least find some hiding place and any weapon to protect yourself.

You tried to call Taehyung once again but it is not avail. ", Kim Taehyung answer your damn phone.."  Your hands start shaking, your body trembles as you heard the footsteps stepping closer to you. Suddenly your phone rang and you quickly pick it up, not wanting him to found out where you are.

“Babe, what’s wrong? You called me thrice—

“Tae-ah.. Help me, please. Someone’s following me. I’m scared.” your voice cracked and your breath was shallow as you saw the man turning toward you.

“Y/N – ah. Breathe. Now, tell me. Where are you?” you know silently, Taehyung was also as scared as you as you heard his shaky voice and how he pant as he sounds rushing. You sure he was already stricken-panicked behind the line.

“I’m in a dark alley, f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter