When Two of Them Loves You ft. Jungkook and Jimin

Army'93: BTS Oneshots | HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by – Taemins_LittleNoona

 

You sighed as you placed your red cap on top of the bench. Today is just too hot and your throat started to ache with the dryness in the weather. Even if it’s been years, you could never really get used with it. You are a life guard at this small little beach in Seoul. Yes, you hate the sun rays, but you love sea more than anything. And the fact that you could help other people at your favorite place is just as exciting as it seems. “Why is working at the beach is just so... hot?” you groaned, fanning yourself with your own shirt.

“Cause it is summer.. idiot.” you rolled your eyes as the voice greets your ears. Who else would appear out of nowhere in this burning weather, approaching you so rudely and casually takes a seat beside you if it wasn’t him??

“Stop calling me idiot, moron!” you scolded, knocking his head with your cap as you shot him a glare. He chuckled with your reaction and just lift the corner of his lips into a smirk before turn his head forward, eyeing the children who look so happy, playing in the water with their friends. Speaking of friends.. this guy here could also be considers as a friend of yours. You guys have been together since middle school and eventually keep bumping onto each other so frequently. So, the connection between both of you never broke and also, he often visits you here just to annoy the hell out of you and you don’t even know why.

Suddenly a cold and wet object touched your left cheek and you winced as the coldness startled the daylight of you. You quickly jerk away and land your gaze on the guy beside you who are laughing his lungs out as he clutch onto his stomach. That’s when you noticed the cold water bottle in his grip.

“Damn it, Jeon Jungkook! You startled me!” you shouted, holding on your left cheek that still sting with the cold.

“You should see your face! Bwahhaha!” he continues laughing, as you narrowed your eyes at him and snatch the bottle in his hold. You open it in one try and gulped down half of it, casually. He was holding two bottles, anyway. So obviously, one of it was bought for you. That is the kind of friend Jungkook is, even when he loves teasing you so much. But then..

“Oh? That’s mine. I’ve drank it already.” with that being said, the water that you almost swallowed come spurring out as you coughed loudly, holding onto your chest. Jungkook eyes widened and he instantly hit your back slowly to help you breathe easier.

“Yah! Why didn’t you tell me earlier?!” you scowled. He just grins awkwardly and you thought you saw a tint of pink on his cheeks as he turn away and rub the back of his neck. You clear your throat once again before a voice suddenly called for you from behind.

You turn around just to meet a pair of shining orbs looking at you as the latter with cute eye smiles running toward you, waving his hand on the air, excitedly. You reply his smile and wait till he approached you.

“Annyeong, Jiminnie.” you greet him as Jungkook suddenly send a look with the nickname you gave to the shorter guy.

“Oh, annyeong sweetie. You look kinda cute today.” he compliment, not leaving his wink as he take a seat beside you- so now you have two boys seating each one by your side.

“Thanks. By the way, what’s up? You were calling me like the beach going to freeze soon.” you joked and he laughed, shaking his head.

“No, I was just wants to ask you something.” he grins awkwardly as he rubs his nape. You furrowed your eyebrows as this posture seems so familiar to you. Turning to your left, you saw how Jungkook quickly dart his gaze away, pretending as if he wasn’t watching the both of you before which make you frown deeper since you are completely aware of it. Jungkook was sometimes acting quite weird around you, so you seems to get used with it already.

“What is it?” you turn your focus back to Jimin.

“You know.. I’m going to hold a beach party tonight. So, I was wondering if.. if you would like to come?” he hesitantly invite you as you blinked for a while before bursting into laughter, making the guy blush deeper. His cheeks are already as red as tomato at this moment that you afraid it might explode soon.

“Sure, Jiminie. I would like to. You shouldn’t be shy to ask me such a small thing!” you laughed and he just grins.

“You look so pretty when you’re smiling.” he added, and this time you blush in return with his comment.

Jungkook just rolled his eyes over it before stood up from his seat. “Every girl would look pretty when they’re smiling. That’s a lame line, shortie.” he stated annoyedly before start pacing away, after gulping down the whole content of his bottle, leaving you and Jimin with a weird look.

You are totally right. Jungkook could really act as weird as possible around you. With a confused look, you just scratched your head and shrugged ‘some’ thought away of your head. ‘Impossible.’

 

That night, you came to the party with a simple but nice outfit. You wear a navy blue loose top along with white denim shorts and a pair of flat sandals with dolphin on the top. You also put on the straw hat with dark blue ribbon that Jungkook gave you back in high school as a souvenir on your class’ trip. It looks so refreshing with your hair that was styled into a fish-tail braid over your shoulder. A smile never left your lips as you were approached by some of Jimin’s friends and even yours. Since you are the life guard at the exact beach, there are many of the often visitors that knew you well. So it wasn’t that hard to bend yourself in.

It is also a big relief that he just keep the beach party as small as ever. Jimin just invited his closest friends and also some of his family members, that’s all. As you were sitting on the bench while chatting with Jimin and laughing out loud, a figure caught your eyes and for a moment there your mind went blank.

Politely excusing yourself, you approached the guy that look so familiar by the fire pit as he jumped in shock when you suddenly sat beside him. “What are you doing here? Alone, at that?” you asked, furrowing your eyebrows as you eyed him from up to down.

“What? Should I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter