When He's Drunk feat. Suga

Army'93: BTS Oneshots | HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inspire – I'm bored and sleepy... and I miss him!! >_<

.....

You perk your head with the sound of your ringing phone, echoed through the living room as you were cooking some ramyun in the kitchen. You quickly ran toward the sound and slide the green icon over your phone’s screen, picking up the call from your best friend, Jimin.

“Oh, noona-ah..” he called out as you could hear him panting heavily, trying to catch his breath.

“Jiminie? What’s wrong? What with the sound?” you asked, clearly hear the noise on the background. It was as if, someone just has a big fight behind him.

“No- it just- Aish, hyung! Can’t you shut up for a while?!”he scolded as you heard a familiar voice replied him back with the exact same shout saying, ‘Did you just shout at me, Park Jimin you ugly?!’

“Jimin, is that Yoongi?”

“Yeah.. well, he just get a little bit out of control right now. So could you get out and help him in? We’re out of your house.” he claimed before you quickly dash outside, not forgetting to end the call first. Opening the door, you found your boyfriend, Yoongi with his arm around both of his bandmate, Jimin and Taehyung as they grins before lead him into your house and flopped him onto the couch.

“Gosh, the smell- Urgh!” you groaned with the strong alcohol smell that greet your nostrils as soon as he steps in.

“What the heck, guys?!” you boomed as you saw how terrible he look. His smooth mint hair was in mess, sticking out everywhere just like his almost ripped clothes. There’s a slight purple stain under his eyes, a bruise on his cheekbone and a cut at the corner of his lips which you are pretty sure not just because of a small bump into the door or something kind of that. Not just to mention that there are some scratch on his knees and arm. The last time you ever see your boyfriend like this was when you both had a big fight back on his trainee days and you said that you want to break up with him. He almost went beyond insane, back then.

You shot a death glare toward the two boys behind you as they just roam their eyes all over the place but you, scratching their nape and head awkwardly and thinking hard of a way to get out of this. Since they knows you so well, that you are not the typical gentle and smooth-talker girl that would shown a worried look with the situation as if now, instead you would piss off as ever not to your boyfriend, Yoongi.. but to them. And that’s exactly what you did.

“What happened to him?!” you pointed toward the already unconscious Yoongi who had his upper body lying lifelessly on the two-seated couch.

“W-Well.. it is.. a bit complicated.” Taehyung trailed, looking over to the shorter guy beside him.

"Try me." you crossed both of your arms around your chest.

“Hear me out, noona. Actually.. we had a drink together, like an after-party for the first win of our comeback.”

“I know that.” you cutted him off as you still shot daggers through your eyes toward him with your arms crossed over your chest. Of course you knew about it. Yoongi told you that he might not be able to come back tonight because of the after-party, which left you to eat ramyun alone in this small house.

“Okay..” Jimin nodded, biting his lower lip nervously as you narrowed your eyes at him.

“Tell me, Park Jimin. What happened after that?”

“I’m so sorry, noona! He just went out of control and got drunk which lead him into a.. fight?” he answered, hesitantly.

It takes you several minutes to process the last word into your mind until you burst. “Fight?! Yah! Do you have a death-wish?! How could you let him get into a fight and be this mess?! You should stop him earlier!”

“We did! But you know him. He just won’t listen to us at all, until he bump onto the guy and that bastard suddenly punch him straight on the face.” he explained.

For a moment there, you jerk your head up. “What happened to him?”

“Huh?”

“That BASTARD. What happened to him?” you replied.

“Oh. Yoongi hyung knock h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter