When He Want Your Attention ft. Jimin

Army'93: BTS Oneshots | HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inspire – While watching a JiKook  vid. ( Hahaha.. JiKook shipper in da house!^^)

Jimin sat on the couch with a pout, crossing his arm over his chest as he narrowed his eyes to his girlfriend who’s sitting on the floor with a snack in her hand, totally engrossed in watching Infinite’s new show that was airing on the tv. It’s been 2 hours since he get home, but the girl just greet him with a ‘hmm’ before continue watching the show without even minding about him. Of course he was aware that his girlfriend is not the cute and bubbly type of girl since she is a girl who never shows her affection through words. Instead, he was the one who always being clingy with her but somehow he was hoping for an exception for today.

BTS finished their practice earlier than usual this noon, so Jimin was so happy that he could go home early and cuddle with his girlfriend, but instead.. he was ignored. She didn’t even ask him about his works and if he eaten already or not, like she used to. He tried many things already to catch her attention, but yet nothing works.  

Jimin scoffed when Woohyun, the main vocal of ‘Infinite’ starts doing idiot jokes in the show, as his girlfriend giggles with it. He knew that the girl was an ‘Inspirit’ since a long time ago. And he also knew the fact that she was crazying over Infinite more than her boyfriend’s own group, but that doesn’t really matter to him, as long as she love him more. But seeing this now, Jimin start getting jealous. He was rarely being at home and he was missing her like a mad guy already. But here she is, laughing over some other guy’s joke when her own boyfriend is sitting beside her like a statue.

Sighing in frustration, Jimin stood up and storm off to their shared-room, sulking with his girlfriend’s action. He puffed his cheeks and huffed as he slammed the door close loudly, making sure the younger girl heard him. He threw himself on the bed and closed his eyes. Now that he thinks about it, he was really exhausted. They were having a real though practice just now, and he got home just to found his girlfriend busying herself with some other boys? Jimin rolled his eyes with the fact before slowly drift off to sleep.

......

Y/N jerk her head to the door as she heard her boyfriend slam it loudly, that it almost make her ears gone deaf. She frowned. ‘What’s wrong with him?’ she thought silently, but shrugged it off afterward, thinking that he might be stress with his work.

After a few minutes of silent, she stood up and walks to their room, checking on her boyfriend who didn’t get out from there since just now. Taking a peek inside, she found the room dark and frowned, immediately. Jimin hate being in the dark. So, she switches the lamp on and found the said boy lying on the bed, sleeping as sound as ever. She chuckled with the guy’s sleeping posture and his cute flawless face. He was lying on his stomach with his right leg on the floor, his mouth was slightly open and his breath was completely even.

Y/N walks closer to him as she sat by the bed side, watching him. With a smile, she his hair and plant a sweet peck on his chubby cheek before pull the blanket over him, turning the heater on to keep her boyfriend comfortable and warm. She then close the bedroom door behind her and sat on the floor by their living room, continue with her previous work.

.....

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter