When He Have A Crush On You ft. Taehyung

Army'93: BTS Oneshots | HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inspire – Half of it was based on a true love story of my best friend, but I did the twist and thought this weirdo suit the plot! :P

“Yah! Do you hear me?” her shout make he wake up from his trance as he rose his head up to look at the girl with confusion written all over his face. He was too deep in thought that he doesn’t even notice her presence there.

“Chk! This guy.. what are you dreaming of? Girl?” Y/N wriggled her eyebrows as she sent a teasing look to her best friend, Taehyung, hoping him to laugh with her joke since he had been gloomy these days. But the guys just reply with a bitter smile before getting back on his homework.

They both were having a study group in her bedroom. Well, they were neighbor and they had known each other since like forever, so it’s not really a big deal with just the two of them. It’s all her plan from the start actually. The girl just worried over him. Taehyung had been acting extremely odd these days. He was too quiet and too normal to her liking. Well, people would think that it is not that bad, but she never thought of it like that. She knew her best friend so much, that he won’t keep quiet while studying, he would whine about not getting the right answer for the questions. He won’t space off and shut his mouth tight like he was deep in thinking, but it was absolutely not weird if Kim Taehyung space off and starts talking with himself.

Except! He had something bothering him, like those days when his parent gets into big fights almost every night before they divorce. He won’t open up with her until she convinces him for a week. And when he did, he cried his lungs out in her embrace. That was 3 years ago, back in the middle school and he never acted that way anymore. That’s why it scares her, if the reason of him being like this now was because he depressed over something again.

“Yah, Kim Taehyung.” she called, leaning her head on her palm as she stare a hole at the guy’s face.

The guy look up from the book and turn to his right where his eyes met with the girl hazel’s orbs, making his heart suddenly skip a beat and his inside churn with the beautiful sight.

“Did you hide anything from me?” she asked, totally serious.

“H-Huh?” Taehyung stammered as he felt his heart thump loud and louder as time passes.

“If you have problems, just tell me. You know you can’t keep it to yourself forever, right?” Taehyung just smile awkwardly as he sighed in relief to himself. Y/N then stood up and walks out, saying that she needs to go to the toilet for a while.

Taehyung use that time to release a deep breath, he felt like he had been holding his breath all along this time, that’s why he keep on running his eyes away from her. It makes his heart went crazy with her si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter