When You Have A Big Fight ft. Suga [1]

Army'93: BTS Oneshots | HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inspire – Just simply because I thought of him. LOL XD

“It’s not that easy, Y/N. You won’t understand.” Yoongi said, sighing out loud as he run a hand through his minted hair in frustration. He had a problem, a family issue, to be exact. And he was damn tired to get home and found his girlfriend asking him about how his day was going. He mean, isn’t it obvious? She knew how his usual life went better than anyone else, his schedule with Bangtan and else.. but she still ask him about it. Well, deep inside Yoongi knew that she just being concern about him as usual but his mood makes him throw those thought away to the back of his mind.

“Then why don’t you make me understand? Yoongi, I know you hate it but you’ll feel better once you let everything out. Trust me.” she convinced, looking through those empty orbs of her boyfriend with concern. It hurt her watching him being like this. He worked too hard as if trying to get his mind out of something and he doesn’t even sleep for days, not eating more than once a day. She loves him so much that it pains her with what happened to him. Yoongi was never the type to shows his emotion, no matter what. But being together with him for 5 years make her know him too well, like the back of her own palm.

“Just forget about it, okay? I’m tired.” he said, turning around and start pacing to their room. But before he could barely reach there, his girlfriend already grab on his wrist and whirl him around, making him face her.

“Stop running away, Min Yoongi. If you keep on making excuses, nothing would change.” she said, staring at him, determinedly. She just wants this problem to stop suffering him.

“Running away? I’m not running away! I told you that you won’t even understand it if I told you. So now, just leave me alone cause I don’t need anyone to care about my problems. Stop butting in my life, Kim Y/N. I know how to take care of myself.” he spat harshly before slam the door of their bedroom, closed, leaving his girlfriend all alone in the living room to bear the pain of his words.

Her heart clenched as she replayed the look in his eyes a while ago. It was full with hatred, annoyance, as if she is such a nuisance in his life and she rather kill herself than seeing the same look on his face, once again. With a shaky breath, Y/N slumpe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter