After the Fight and Kai Problems

Passion Is Our Fate

Hyuna's POV

    I got them. Those sunglasses were so y-swag. I hoped I would never see that bastard again.

 - Hey, Hyuna! - I heard Taylor shout at me. I hurried to hide myself because her loudness attracted too much attention, which I wasn't too happy about. Why was she so loud like all the time, I gould have been discovered. It wouldn't have been for the first or even tenth time. She ran towards me while I was giving her the I-will-kill-you-next-time look but she didn't bother noticing it. Sometimes I was amazed by her carelessness although she was still better organized than I was. She needed a good buy to keep her wildness in, not like her previous boyfriends. God, they were all badasses or playboys or both.

- Have you found something interesting while shopping? - Taylor asked a bit too enthusiastic and again too loud while eyeing the small paper bag in my hands.

 - Please, speak quieter. Yes, I did. Look! - I replied taking out the sunglasses from the bag.

 - OMFG! I envy you. These sunglasses are beyond glorious. I would die for something like this! - she exclaimed with her eyes childishly sparkling.

 - Yeah, I know. I actually had to fight for them. - I stated with a jaunty smile.

 - Really? - my friend's eyes widened in surprise. At that moment I saw Jessie approach us.

 - You're late again. - Taylor said acting like her mother as she saw the poor girl, which knew she wouldn't receive a warm welcome.

 - I am sorry but you should have expected that. After all we've known each other for what - like about 15 years. - Jessie muttered blushing a bit.

 - What have you been doing? Stalking someone? - I questioned jokingly.

 - She can't spend even a minute without thinking of boys. I'm sure she fell for someone random again. - Taylor answered for Jessie smirking teasingly. Jessie shot her a death glare, which made her laugh even harder, which itself made me laugh too. While we were laughing our hearts out, our friend was looking at us furiously.

 - Anyway, I wanna haha hear Hyuna's story about haha the fight. - Taylor announced still laughing.

 - Stop! You're acting like Laughing Jack. That's creeping me out! - Jessie ordered pinching Taylor's arm lightly. - And what the heck is that fight?

 - OK, I'll tell you. I saw these sunglasses in the VIP section of SwaggerForLife and immediately fell in love but when I finally reached them that bastard started pulling them towards himself, which, of course, meaned war. In the end,I kicked him and walked out to pay celebrating my glorious victory. - I explained smirking.

 - Was he hot? - Jessie asked raising her eyebrows.

 - I was too angry to look at him this way. Plus, he was wearing a mask, a hat and sunglasses. I could barely see his face. - I explained disgusted with the though of that being hot.

 - So, you have actually looked at him. - Taylor exclaimed doing the same Jessie had done a while ago.

 - Yeah, How can I fight without looking at my opponent at all? - I furrowed.

 - OK, if you say so! - Jessie smirked.

 - He must be either rich or famous, which means rich again, to get in the VIP room. You should've at least learned his name. - Taylor remarked also smirking.

 - Hey! There's no way. You must be someone as famous as GD to get there but that guy had no class. Even I needed two years to get the golden card. He must have sneaked in while the shop assistant hadn't been watching. - I objected.

 - Yeah, as famous as GD or GD himself. - Taylor suggested raising again her eyebrows.

 - You're always talking about him when it comes to idols. - Jessie furrowed.

 - He's one of my favourite idols after all. As if you don't talk about T.O.P all the time. - I replied irritated.

 - This is different. - she blushed lightly.

 - And how? - I raised my eyebrows ( yeah, it was my time doing it).

 - Stop or I'll be talking and when I start I cannot be stopped. - Taylor said with her serious look preventing us from starting a war.

 - OK. Let's end this conversation. - I said already calmed down. I didn't know why but when it comes to Kwon Jiyong I tended to be too emotional, maybe I just admired him a lot.

 - Yeah, let's continue shopping. - Jessie offered perked up.

 - Oh, please, give me a break. I feel as if I'm your boyfriends. Both of you are so indecisive that we would have to stay here for at least 2 months if I let you go on shopping. - Taylor complained dragging both me and Jessie out of the mall while we were screaming that we hadn't bought anything yet. Then, we arranged to meet straight for dinner because Taylor had met someone and wanted to introduce him to us. I wondered which one would be that time - a bad boy or a play boy. I hoped she would get rid of him soon. I got to my apartment and began preparing for dinner considering I needed a lot of time to get ready.

Taylor's POV

(Ice cream, ice cream/ I'll melt you down like ice cream!) My phone rang and I picked it up without looking who was calling.

- Yoboseyo, Who's calling? - I asked in a friendly way.

 - Babe, it's me. I want to talk. Please, don't hang up again. - a sad voice answered. I instantly recognized that voice. It was Kai.

 - I have nothing to talk about. Stop calling. It's over. - I replied tiredly and hang up turning off my phone. Yeah, I knew I was maybe too harsh on him and I somtimes hated myself for doing that to Kai but I couldn't force to love him after what he had done. He's a great man but he's not the man for me. What I felt guilty about the most was that it didn't hurt at all when he cheated on me. He had been calling for months trying to make up for his mistake. EXO had been worried about him because he hadn't shown in the studio since we had broken up. I had also fault for what had happened. I hadn't been paying enough attention while we had been together, because I had a lot of things to deal with at that time - my university degree, my parents' illnesses, part-time jobs and accomodation problems. It had been too much on me but I had managed to overcome it and fully recover my life but the feelings I had faded and eventually disappeared. I was emotionally exhausted then though I had been trying hard to restore the emptiness in my heart. I had to end everithing with Kai so that both of us would be able to find what we had been looking for.

I placed my phone on the dinning table and went on to take a shower, thinking I was going to have a date with that amazing guy made me cheer up. Maybe he was what Kai wasn't and could exterminate the painful loneliness that had been torturing me.