The Sunglasses

Passion Is Our Fate

GD's POV

       It was another boring day of my monotonous life, which I had started getting tired of. Yeah, I knew I am a world famous k-pop star but I felt as if something was missing, a lot of things actually. At first all that stuff had been exciting - making music performing on stage, but then it became kinda prosaic.

However, I needed a change so I decided to go shopping although it wouldn't make any difference at all. At least, I could spend as much money as I wanted to. I managed to make Youngbae come with me despite his desperate struggles. I had my tricks, which means he was planning on ckecking out some new hat collections anyway. We were, of course, wearing sunglasses, hats and masks because, duh, we are world famous.

 - I'll look for hats in HighLight. Let's meet in half an hour in Mecca. - Youngbae said looking at me without much trust.

 - Yeah, sure. No problem. - I answered and nodded lightly. After he had left I headed for my favourite shop SwaggerForlife. That shop was really the love of my life. The new collection was not exhabited yet but I knew how to see it beforehand. I entered the shop and aproached the nearest shop assistant.

 - Can I see the knew collection? - I asked her.

 - I'm sorry, Sir, but... - I didn't let her finish before a took out a glossy golden card and showed it to her.

 - I'm sorry, Mr. Kwon, I didn't recognize you with this kind of clothing. I am so sorry. This way, please. - she whimpered self-consciously and led me to the back of the store. We got in one of the dressing rooms, she pulled the certain closed and carefully removed the huge mirror from the wall, which revealed a door. The girl unlocked it and stood away so that I could walk in, saying cheerfully:

 - Enjoy your time, Sir.

 - I gave her my charismatic smile and started my journey through the VIP zone.

After about half an our of thoughtful estimating, my attention was cought by a pair of sunglasses which could have been described only by one word - SWAG!!! God, I had to have it at any rate. I immediately headed for the shelf the sunglasses were standing on, but just when I was about to grab them, a gorgeously beautiful hand stopped me by pulling them away. In spite of my mishap I didn't give up and what followed was a game of pull the rope which in that case was pull the sunglasses.

 - These are mine. Get off. - the black-haired woman who was pulling the other end of the sunglasses shouted angrily.

 - Who do you think you're talking to? Get off, . - I said as furious as ever. She was wearing a pair of dark sunglasses, which made me questioned why she needed MINE though I was much different, an oversized T-shirt and skinny jeans but her perfectly shaped body was obvious. Although she was extremely hot, I wasn't going to give up. Maybe, I could render her the honour to be my one-night girl later.

 - You're the one who doesn't mess with the right person! - she yelled kicking me at every man's weakest place, thus making me drop the sunglasses. Then, she took them throwing back her hair  seductively and walked out of the room with that damn y-cute swag feminine walk, which seemed so familiar to me, but I was too furious to think about that. 

        After the pain had passed, I got out of the VIP room and saw my worst enemy paying MY sunglasses. That , I needed to kill her so badly. I was GD after all. How could she do something like that to me? Dammit!

 - Here you are, Ms. Kim. I hope you'll visit us again soon. - the shop assistan said smiling. Which side was she on? Ms. Kim. What the heck? At least, I could find her and take my revenge. , there are so many people in Korea with that surname though she must be rich to have entered the VIP room, there were at least 20 rich woman with that surname. At moments like that I hate the commonness of Korean names. She exited the store and I was going to follow her when my phone rang. Youngbae was calling. I picked up and heard him shout:

 - Where the hell are you? I've been waiting for half an hour! Take responsibility and be punctual! - he scolded me at the top of his lungs. He was simetimes really annoying while acting like my mother. , I hadn't noticed it was already 4pm. , he was absolutely right to be mad at me. Teddy would ing kill me if I was late again and he would kill me twice if his precious Taeyang was late because of me again. Dammit, I had to be more concentrated. That damn hot was responsible for all that. If I found her, I would and then kill her in the most painful possible way!