Mr. Not So Stranger

Passion Is Our Fate

Hyuna's POV

I felt two strong hands on my waist. I turned round to face the person whose hands were positioned on my haunch then. I saw a man who my drunk mind recognized as GD. I knew it wasn't possible but I didn't care at all who I was dancing with. What was better than getting drunk to forget the world - getting drunk and spending the night with a stranger. I hoped he was hot and he must have been considering my mind had mistaken him for Kwon Jiyong. We danced unconsiously staring at each other and there was obviously something between us. I couldn't explain it but could feel it. I supposed it could be called chemistry.

 - You have some pretty hot moves. It's dangerous to show them like this. Someone may get . - he whispered in my ear with that seductive voice of his while we were dancing to by Jason Derulo.

 - You never know. Maybe, this is my aim. - I grinned as I got closer to his face looking straigth into his dark brown eyes as if i was trying to read his mind. He seemed shocked at first, which surprised me as he should have been expecting strange acting like that from a drunk woman like me. Then, he tried to kiss me but I pulled back. I may have been drunk but wasn't so easy, not yet. 

 - So, you've planed on attracting my attention from the very begining? - he questioned raising his eyebrows. 

 - No, you has been simply caught by my irresistable charm consequently. - I answered laughing.

 - I see. You trully are amazing! I'm so lucky for approaching you first. - he remarked pulling me closer.

 - Indeed, you're lucky for me letting you approach as my drunk mind thinks you are a twin brother of my idol. - I backed off  a bit again.

- Your idol! He must be hot, handsome and damn swag as your mind recognizes me as him. - he smiled lightly.

- Yes, he is. But now my drunk mind is here with you so we don't need to worry'bout it. - I giggled.

 - Right, I'm more than enough! - he smirked.

 - I suppose so. Let's see if it's true. - I challenged pinching his left cheek lightly.

 - You sure you're ready for this? - he asked smirking deviously. I nodded and he pulled me closer to him once again when the DJ started playing Trouble Maker. Both of us showed our hottest dance moves. My Mr. Stranger was not bad at all. He placed his hands down my waist and was drawing me closer with every single move, which I honestly enjoyed. Our dance was of the kind Hyunseung oppa and I performed on stage as Trouble Maker but it felt thousand times more passionate while I was doing it with that stranger. There was something about him I could not resist and it wasn't that he reminded me of Jiyong. That's why I let everything that followed happen. As the middle of the song came he started moving backwards pulling me with him while dancing. Before I understood what was happening, my crushed the wall. He had pinned me to it. As his face came closer and closer to mine I felt my heart pounding in my chest and my cheeks heated up. I blushed! Hard! I was sure it was noticable though my cheeks had already been reddish since I was completely drunk for quite a time then. Mr. Stranger's lips touched mine. He kissed me passionately and I kissed him back with the same amount of the passion that was burning me out inside. I placed both of my hands on the nape of his neck as the kiss deepened giving me a feeling I couldn't fully understand. It wasn't like it was my first kiss or my first time doing it with a stranger but it felt too different to be compared to anything else. It was more than good, it was more than the best. It did make me forget the world, which was my plan anyway. I couldn't wait to get more of him so when he pulled away in need of air I was the one who restored the kiss, which both of us desired badly. He wasn't planning on stopping with us just making out and I wasn't either so I didn't hesitated to answer his question "At your place or mine?".

 - I'm in for something new. So, let's see if your home is as great as the thing we had a moment ago. - I replied smiling. My heart was still unstoppably beating but it didn't bother me any more because all my drunk ming and sweaty body wanted was him.

I let the stranger lead me to his car. He had a driver, which was a relief to be as both of us were drunk. The presence of the driver didn't stop us from making out in the car. I didn't pay much attention actually because I lost consciousness every time "Jiyong" touched me or kissed me.