I Admired My Enemy

Passion Is Our Fate

Jessy's POV 
I rushed into the hospital and saw my mother crying in the waiting room. 
- Mum, are you OK? Is Inna alright? Please tell me she is! - I asked while tears started rolling down my cheeks. My mum sighed and wrapped them away.
- We still don't know anything. She's in the emergency. The surgeons said that they would do everything they can to save her. - she answered as another pair of tears fell from the ends of her eye ducts. I sat next to my mother and hugged her tightly trying to becalm her. I had to know what had happened. I had to know who had done that to my sister and I swore I would  kill them.
- I'm going to the restroom. I'll be back in a few minutes. - I said and my mum nodded. When I walked in the restroom I splashed some water on my face to assure myself that everything was just a nightmare but my heart sank when I felt the cold water on my skin and was still in restroom, not in my bed huddled under the blanket. I wasn't asleep. I was awake and at that moment my sister was fighting for her life in the operation room. After I splashed about 2 litres on my face in desperate attempts to prove that it was all a nightmare I exited the restroom wet from head to toe forced to accept the reality. I was just about to close the door when I heard two policemen talking:
-  That's why I hate rich and good-looking people. They think they can do whatever pleases them and get away every time.
- Yeah, you're right that TOP or whatever his name was may've caused Inna's death. If she dies, he cannot avoid jail.
- What are you talking? That guy has so much money that he won't spend even a night in jail. You know that with money one can buy anything and anyone. 
- Yeah, you're right. Poor Inna, if she dies, her killer won't even receive the punishment he deserves.
I ran away as fast as I could. I stopped before a wall and began hitting it hard with my head. I needed to believe it was a nightmare or else I would die myself. My idol star whom I had admired in every possible way is the basterd who had done that to my sister who was struggling for her life over an hour then. Then I won't able to feel the pain from my already bleeding head. The only thing remained was hatred towards Seung hyun.
- Miss, are you alright? Oh, no! You're bleeding! I should take care of your wounds. - a dark-haired nurse exclaimed when she saw me sitting on the floor and hugging tightly my legs as if I was trying to break them. I glanced at her showing no emotion or interest at all. She helped me to stand up and led me to a wand where she treated the injuries but couldn't help with those in my heart and life. No one could.
Then,  then I retuned to the waiting room to see how mum was doing. When I aproached her she was talking to someone. When mum heard me coming she turned to face me and smiled as tears kept rolling down her red from crying face.
- Inna's life is out of danger. - she cried happily. I ran to her and hugged her. Then, the doctor to whom my mum had been talking explained that Inna was badly injured and she will need a lot of time to fully recover.But what was worse than my sister's bad condition was the hatred that didn't disappear, didn't even decrease by my sibling's life being saved. The hatred just continued growing with every second. It grew while I was looking at my sister's face, which was unconscious but still filled with pain, and at her body cover with bruises and bandages. It hurts seeing her like that but the sorrow only made my hatred enormous. Suddenly an image of seung hyun 's body covered with blood and wounds appeared in my mind and I was determined to make that imaginary scene reality to pay him back for what he did to my sometimes annoying but still presious and irreplaceable sister. I spent all night on the couch in my sister's wand looking at my phone uniterestedly or reading again and again a sentence of a book while my mind was somewhere else   planning the best way to fulfil my revenge . Eventually, I fell asleep having the best dream ever - causing endless pain to Seung hyun.