Bad Wine

Passion Is Our Fate

Taylor’s POV

Jessie and Hyuna left me and U-Kwon alone. My clever girls! They knew what to do. I’m so proud of them. It took me long time to teach them how to behave, but eventually my hard work paid off.

- Want a drink, babe? U-Kwon asked smiling.

- Of course, if you’re going to pay for it. – I answered raising my eyebrows. He laughed, got closer and whispered in my ear with his flirty voice:

- OK. I’ll pay but you’ll have to make it up for this favour later.

I chuckled thinking it was a joke. Then he went on to get me a glass of wine (my favourite drink). It didn’t take him long to return with two glasses in his hands.

- Here you are. – he said smirking while handing me the wine.

- Thank you. – I smiled sincerely.

- I would do anything for beautiful girls like you. – he bowed gently.

- Oh! So I am nothing special? – I questioned playing offended.

- I didn’t mean that. I was just trying to make you a compliment. – U- Kwon shrugged trying to apologize and looking really cute.

- Don’t worry. I was just kidding. You’re the fourth that didn’t get it. – I giggled.

- Wow, the fourth? You’re a player. I should be alert around you.

- Don’t make too much of it. I have no intentions of stabbing you in the back. At least, not for now. – I smirked jokingly. He got it that time and asked me to dance. Naturally, as it was our DATE I nodded affirmatively and followed him to the dance floor. The DJ played Red, which is one of my best friend’s songs so it wasn’t surprising that I knew the whole choreography but I never understood why U-Kwon and everyone else there were surprised. It wasn’t such a big deal since I knew all of her choreographies.

However, I had a great time I suddenly felt somehow dizzy. I haven’t drunk too much only some two or three glasses of wine which is way below my limit. Had someone put anything in my drinks. I started losing my balance and as U-Kwon saw it a wicked smirk appeared on his face. He grabbed my wrist and led me out of the building before I had the chance to react at all. U-Kwon looked around and jerked me into a small dark street pinning me to the dirty wall.

- What are you doing? – I asked annoyed and tried to pull away but my body just didn’t feel like fighting at all.

- Isn’t it obvious? – he smirked and came even closer. He was so close to my body that I could barely breathe neither because he was extremely hot nor I was scared to death of what he was capable of doing but because his hard chest was so damn close and he pressed himself with such strength against me that it felt as if my lungs were unbearably tightly chained. That was not the best situation I’d been in. Yeah, I knew what was going on but I wasn’t happy about it. I hoped I had mistaken in my predictions but my ‘dear boyfriend’ proved me wrong.

 

U-Kwon pressed his lips against mine while one of his hands went under my top. That bastard! I gathered all my left strength and was able to bit him although I wasn’t sure if I had done it consciously or I was just shivering too hard with fear. He moved a step backwards so I was able to breath normally again although I was still frightened. U-kwon his bleeding lip and smirked like the psychoses in the movies do while I used this time to scream “Help! Help! ”. Everybody had been telling me that I was loud and then I hoped they had been right and someone would hear me. U-Kwon didn’t let me do it for long and punched me in the face kissing me again but this time his hand was lowering reaching my shorts and my underwear. I wanted to kick, to struggle, to make him understand I wasn’t giving up. I wanted it badly. Why had I been so unlucky I my personal life despite the success in my career? I supposed you had to give up something to receive another but why had I had to give up everything? I had to accept I wouldn’t be able to grant both of my dreams. That was the way the world was I would never have the power to change it. I had already had fair share of misfortunes in my life and it hadn’t been easy to pull myself together. It had never been. I would have thought of committing a suicide if it wasn’t for my beliefs that it was just a waste of opportunities as there was always a chance of a positive change and people would die someday anyway so there was no reason to rush it. Those were my thoughts at that moment. Whatever would happen I would be alright if I was alive. I was perfectly aware of my situation and had already lost all hope of escaping and just gave up as whatever U-Kwon had put in my drinks Had all of my energy and I felt lifeless.