"Being Sober"

Passion Is Our Fate

Hyuna's POV

I was already feeling a little dizzy but I was able to hear Jessie saying while sobbing:

 - Yeah, I know it. I'm coming.

Then, she hang up the phone and ran out of the club. She didn't even say goodbye but I didn't argue about it because I could see the sadness in her eyes. Something terrible must have happened. I would've tried to follow her but I didn't think a mess like me would be of any help so I went on destroying myself. I continued drinking alone until I forgot where I was. Indeed, I forgot everything except what I was aiming to (How beautiful is this life? - CL). As I felt I was soon going to lose my ability of standing, I went dancing while I was still able to do it. I stood up and headed for the dance floor. If I wasn't able to dance on stage, I could do it there and no one had the power to stop me. The DJ was playing Super Junior's Devil and most of the people were dancing their "lives" out. They were absolutely crazy not that I was against it - I had known Taylor for quite a long time. I had gotten used to it. When the song ended what followed was Good Boy. A song that I trully admired so I did my best at dancing though I needed rather a bad boy then. Good boys were for times when I was sober. Then I knew I wouldn't be sober too often for a long time so good boys had better stay away.

GD's POV

Youngbae and I arrived at the club. It was crowded but I didn't care as long as there was alcohol in the bar. I immediately headed for it leaving my friend behind.

 - Two bottles of the strongest drink you have. - I told the barman. He gave me a shocked look and tried to say something but I stopped him by taking out a comparatively big amount of money so he, as any sane man would do, kept his mouth shut and passed me two bottles of some that I didn't make the effort to identify. I just grabbed one of the bottles and emptied it as fast as I could. At that moment I couldn't stand being sober. I had noticed that I couldn't stand being sober at all and I would always find my excuses to get rid of my soberness. It wasn't until I felt the second bottle empty that I took a breath. After that I felt dizzy and decided to go dancing as my and Youngbae's song Good Boy was played. I pushed a few people aside in order to make my way to the centre of the dance floor. I looked around and my eyes landed on a young woman who was dancing so passionately and so seductively that any man would drown in his own saliva. She was extremely hot and I decided to make a move approaching her. What is a night out without getting drunk and hooking up with someone hot and random? I must have been really drunk because I thought she was Hyuna at first.