I Want to Get Drunk

Passion Is Our Fate

GD's POV

 - You, irresponsible kid. What do you think you were doing? Because of you Taeyang was late too and this is not the first time it happens. - Teddy shouted at the top of his lungs at me with his furious look, which I was used to seeing.

 - Sorry. - I apologized sincerely though it sounded just the opposite way. As I said I was used to all that stuff and was bored with hearing the same bulls again and again.

 - Is that everything you're going to say? You're the leader. If you're late, what's left for T.O.P?

 - I am really sorry, hyung, that I couldn't come on time and didn't bring him earlier. - Youngbae bowed forcing me to do it as well. I struggled at first but eventually bowed too.

 - You don't have to apologize. You're not the peccant one here. - Teddy sighed calming down and I thought I even saw him smile but guessed it was my imagination. Youngbae has always had that influence on people. He was the peacemaker who would always save me when I was in trouble. The manager hit me hard and walked out of the room.

 - Man, who have you been ing this time that you didn't come in time for the meeting? If she's so great, I'd like to try her too. - Seung-hyun (T.O.P) who was sitting and watching the dramatic scene silently till now asked raising his eyebrows teasingly.

 - Do not dare thinking my whole world is as pitiful and all about ing es as yours. - I answered irritated. No one had the right to underestimate me even if I was a complete jerk, especially those who claimed to be my friends.

 - Oh, harsh. We're now hostile to each other? - he smirked ready to start a fight and I was ready too. We were going to rend each other if it wasn't for the maknae.

 - Hyungs, please stop! - Seungri yelled standing up from his comfortable seat next to the partly opened window.

 - Jiyong, let's go outside so that you can calm down. - Youngbae suggested insistently and led me out of the office. 

I needed to get wasted. I needed it badly. All that was so painfully familiar that I was thinking of commit suicide for a moment but decided I was going to die someday anyway and it was kinda too troublesome. Plus, drinking was far easier and way more enjoyable though I wasn't too impatient about the terrible headache I would have in the morning but I thought I would worry about that when the morning come.

 - I'll go clubbing. You coming? - I turned to Taeyang with a rather tired voice.

 - Yes, of course. I should look after you so that you won't get in any more troubles. But I'll choose the club. - He replied with a worried note in his voice. "Good luck with looking after me!" I thought.

Hyuna's POV

We were waiting for that mysterious guy at Taylor's favourite night club. He had phoned Taylor to inform her he had changed the place of their date. I already didn't like him!

 - He must be here soon. He said he'll bring a friend along. I hope you don't mind it and don't prejudice please! - Taylor said smiling kindly. She looked absolutely gorgeous wearing a pair of black shorts and a strapless red top. Her clothing was simple but smart. Taylor trully is a fashion phenomenon. I hoped that boy was coming soon because he was missing a lot and I wasn't in a good mood.

~Flashback~

- Hyuna, you have to quit. - the manager announced as if he hadn't just ruined my life. I had felt that there must have happened something when Joungguk had told me he had had to meet me immediately.

- Why? What's wrong? - I shouted not laughing at that morbidly real joke.

 - There are a lot of rumours about you and Zico, which will destroy both Block B and 4minute. Plus, you haven't been doing your job properly for a long time now. Hyuna, you're just wasting my money! - he explained with a stiff voice which echoed in my mind.

- But can't I do something? I can't afford to lose my job. Give me one last chance please. - I pleaded with black tears rolling down my cheeks.

 - No, you can't. I gave you too many chances already and it cost me thousand of dollars. - Joungguk answered barely controling his temper. Then I understood I had to give up.

 - And what about the girls? - I asked desperately trying to calm down but the salty black tears continued popping up.

- They'll be off, too. - he stiffened and move his gaze away from me.

- You cannot do this to them, either. Can't they move on without me? - I screamed broken. I didn't want my friends to lose their jobs because of me.

 - There's no 4minute without Hyuna. So there won't be 4minute at all. Now get out or all call the security. - Joungguk shouted and pointed the door. I was shocked by that but forced myself to exit the building.

I was furious but most of all I was angry at myself for being unable to stop my tears and ruining everything I had worked so hard for. I got home and went on to prepare for my appointment. I didn't want to let Taylor down.

~End of Flashback~

It was actually a good thing that we had come to that club. That way I could go on drinking all night long and forgot everything that happened but I was going to do it after my friends left so that they wouldn't worry about me and ask questions to which I was afraid of answering, because it would make it more real than it already was.

 - They are here! - Taylor shouted happily pointing at two young man and waving as if it would make them come faster. I was unpleasantly surprised by what was before my eyes and ran out of words. Couldn't that girl date someone who wasn't a celebrity at least for once?