BFF Reunion

Passion Is Our Fate

GD's POV 
I woke up just to find that she was already gone. I looked all over the place seeking her but couldn't find her. After I accepted that she had swept out I had the chance to pay attention to my head that was giving me a hard time. I crawled to the minibar and noticed that some pills were missing. She must have took them regarding I wasn't the only one drunk the previous night. Next to the patch of pills I saw a note and hurried to read it.
●●●●●●●●●●♡
- Dear Hot-guy? Oh, right I didn't  introduce my self in the usual way I was too busy being myself. I thought she knew it. I'm Kwon Jiyong - everyone knows it. What's that? She has stolen some of my stuff. - I looked around and noticed that my suglasses and my black T-shirt, which were and are literally one of a kind, were missing. 
- Hyuna? Is that her name? - I asked myself while reading the note again. Then, I remembered that under the influence of the alkohol I thought she looked a lot like Kim Hyuna. But there is no way I'm that lucky of a man to sleep with Kim Hyuna. No, I have a lot of luck but even my luck has limits. It must have been a concequence. I had to find that girl. I couldn't let her get away with what she had done to me. That night had to repeat at any rate.After I swore a few times I started preparing myself for the day. We had a practice in the morning and I couldn't afford to arrive later than TOP so I did my best to walk out of my apartment as soon as possible. Fortunately, when I got there I wasn't the last. I actually was the first to come, which surprised me and scared me a bit. Was I becoming punctual? It was strange, incredibly strange. At least Youngbae isn't the kind of guy to be late but he wasn't just late he didn't come at all. I was about to call him when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned and faced CEO Jung.
- that's surprising. You're the first to arrive. Don't tell me that you are actually the second and TOP is the first because I'll have a heart attack. - he remarked.
- Unfortunately, I m the first. - I sighed - Do you happen to know where Youngbae is?
- Yeah, he called that he wouldn't be coming because his friend was in hospital or something like that.
- And what about the others?
- Seungri is stuck in the traffic jam, Daesung is ill and TOP had a car accident last night. - he explained with a worried expression.- What? That . Car accident? Is he OK? - I asked his words.
- Yeah, he is alright but the girl whose car he crashed into is in komma. I hope it won't come out in the press too soon.
- It is truly troblesome. So are we having practice or not?
- Yeah, when Seungri arrives. You have some time till then. - he told me and walked out not too happy about the current situation.
I decided to use my time to do little research on Hyuna but there was only information about 4minute 's Hyuna. There were so much gossips about her quit because of her relationship with Zico. Crazy people but I didn't really care about that. All I cared about was last night though I didn't remember a big part of it but I did remember the feeling.
Taeyang's POV 
- So you're alright now? - I questioned worriedly.
- Yeah, I'm better than I have ever been before. Don't worry you can go and do your work.
- I have no work to do.
- Don't lie to me. I heard you postponing the practice on the phone. It makes me kinda happy but you don't have to do it. What I'm trying to say is that for the first time in my life I'm trying not being egoistic and you should go before I change my mind. - she smiled brightly. I felt strange and my heartbeat increased. What was going on with me?I was about to ask for her phone number when the door opened.
- Taylor, are you okay? What happened? - I was shocked the one who said those words was no other that Kim Hyuna. What? 
- Hyuna, you're here. Don't worry I'm okay. - Hyuna seemed relieved than she noticed me and raised her eyebrows. - I see why.
- You know me. I'm a magnet for hot guys. - Taylor replied.
I felt kinda emberrassed listening to them talking that way about me. At least, Taylor thought I was hot, which made my heart flutter. Could someone make it stop?
- Anyway, you can go now. - Taylor said looking at me impatiently. Did she want me to go? Didn't she like me?
- I don't want to. - I answered a little unsure if I should have said that. Both girls looked at me surprised. Then, Hyuna's mouth twisted into a grin. What were they surprised about? I just wanted to get to know the person I saved.
- OK. Then stay but you have no right to complain later. - Taylor warned me and smiled deviously.
- I won't.  - I assured her and both girls chuckled.- Why are you dressed like this? - she asked Hyuna who was wearing an oversized T-shirt - only.
- The man I met last night ripped my clothes so I'm wearing his T-shirt now.
- Oh, was he hot? - Taylor asked raising her eyebrows and voice in excitment. 
- I don't really remember but my drunken mind mistook him  for GD. He must've been hot.
- But didn't you see his face in the morning?
- No, I was too busy mourning over my dress and getting out of his apartment. 
- You were in his apartment?
- Yes.
- So you know where he lives.
- Yes. But I'm not planning on visiting him anytime soon or ever.
- It was a one- night stand, which means one night - only one.
- OK. I wouldn't do that if I were you.
While they were talking I was  looking at the  T-shirt which Hyuna was wearing. It seemed so familiar to me. Then it occurred to me. The face of the owner evoked.
-  Can I see the label of the T-shirt, please? - I asked.
- Yeah, I suppose. - Hyuna turned her back to me and lifted her black hair. My suggestion was right but I thought I shouldn't say anything at this point and let them figure it out by themselves. He must have been really happy about that night if he remembered it. I knew him very well so there was almost no chance of home remembering. 
- Do you know what happened to Inna? - Taylor asked with a sad look on her face.
- Jessica's sister? No, what?
- She had a car accident and is now in hospital still unconscious. She had a mere surgery last night.- What? - Hyuna seemed surprised and sincerely sad.
- Yeah, I know. Who could be that bastard who drove drunk? Her mother told me he is rich and famous and he probably won't recipe what he deserves. I'm so angry. How can one do something like that and just run away? - Taylor was extremely furious. I could see the pure anger in her eyes. If she was like that I couldn't even imagine how the girl whose sister was in the car crash felt like. Then I remembered what TOP said when he called me the previous night.
~Flashback~
- Yoboseyo.- I answered the phone. 
- Youngbae, I did something terrible.
- What? What have you done?
- I can't even say it out loud. - his voice was trembling and was about to start crying. - I'm sorry. - then he hung up. I was worried so I tried calling him but he had turned off his phone.
~End of Flashback~
Was he the rich and famous guy, who the the girls were talking about. Maybe I was just over thinking.  It was impossible from all people in South Korea... But... No. I hurried to do away with that idea and continued reading the book in my hands or started reading because I hadn't paid much attention to it till then because I had been eardropping the girl's conversation.