Misunderstanding

Love Against War

Jimin literally dragged Jungkook back into his room, ignoring the whines that Jungkook produced. Jungkook tried to ask Jimin to slow down, but he only received glares from the older, making him wince a little. Although Jimin is shorter than Jungkook, but seeing what Jimin had done in the room just now was enough to make Jungkook oblige to Jimin's order. He had never seen Jimin become so angry before. Jimin was always a kind hearted, tolerating person even if the situation was ridiculous. However, seeing Jimin unleash his power just now made Jungkook shiver a little bit but he'll never admit to it.

Jimin opened the door to Jungkook's room with quite some force so that the door was slammed to the wall, startling Hoseok inside. Hoseok was intently reading a book but dropped the book immediately due to Jimin's forceful entering. Jimin dragged Jungkook towards Hoseok and pulled Jungkook so that he sat on the bed.

"Hyung, can you please take a look at him? I have some scores to settle." Jimin said as he looked briefly at Jungkook, then towards Hoseok before he turned around and walked out of the room in haste, slamming the door shut in the process. Hoseok looked at his roommate weirdly, raising his eyebrows. Jungkook shrugged his shoulder and looked at the door, a little bit dumbfounded.

"I've never seen him like that," Jungkook muttered slowly, but loud enough for Hoseok to hear it. Hoseok frowned a little as he shook his head. He then put his hands on Jungkook's shoulders softly.

"What were you guys up too this late at night? Jimin asked me to check on you? Did you get hurt? What happened?" Hoseok asked as he looked at Jungkook, his eyes searching for any injuries. Jungkook just smiled and nodded.

"We were practising our powers just now and then Prince Suga came in and he kinda did something to me. To my chest, more specifically." Jungkook said as he ed his shirt. Hoseok nodded understandingly before he put his palm on Jungkook's milky white chest and closed his eyes, looking for any injuries. Jungkook just looked at Hoseok, noticing that Hoseok's hand glowed a little bit before Hoseok pulled his hand away and frowned.

"Jungkook, tell me what exactly Prince Suga did to you?" Hoseok asked, his tone was serious, making Jungkook flinch a little.

"Erm, he kinda put some 'shadowballs?' on my chest, then the next thing I know is my body becoming numb and very cold. Also, I felt like something was pressing against my chest; it suffocated me until I couldn't breathe. I was really scared." Jungkook tilted his head as he tried to recall what he felt during the fight with Yoongi before. Hoseok just nodded as he listened intently to every word that Jungkook was saying. When Jungkook was done, he kept on being silent before shaking his head.

"You have no physical injuries, Jungkook. What you felt was the burden of the world. Prince Suga has the ability to control the dark elements, including the ones that reside in a human's heart. By letting you feel the burden of the world - or probably the nightmare of the people - he made you feel numb and cold emotionally. I have heard of his abilities before, but he rarely used this kind of power before, unless..." Hoseok looked at Jungkook weirdly. Jungkook pouted a little, clearly not liking the stare that Hoseok gave him.

"What is it, hyung?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"Unless he didn't want to give you any injuries. Suga is notorious for beating people up with his power before. He doesn't really let people go without a single scratch, you know. Are you having something going on with him?" Hoseok looked at Jungkook, frowning. Jungkook quickly shook his head.

"No! I've never talked to him before. I only heard his name from Jiminnie." Jungkook looked at Hoseok, his eyes wide.

"Really? That's weird." Hoseok mumbled, more towards himself rather than to both of them. "It's unlike Yoongi at all."

***********

Jimin stomped on each step he took, earning a few glares from other students. He couldn't care less right now. He really wanted to punch Yoongi in the face, that's it. Jimin looked across the dormitory, trying to locate which Yoongi's room is, but he just realised that he had no idea where the Prince resided. He continued to stomp across the hallway, trying to find some sign while mumbling something out loud when he bumped into someone.

"Ah, I'm so sorry." Jimin quickly said as his face turned red in embarrassment. He bowed a little before looking up and was immediately greeted by a tall stranger with a wide smiling face and a nice row of teeth.

"Ah, it's okay." The stranger smiled softly, his curly hair moved a little as the wind blew. "Are you going anywhere?" He asked, raising his eyebrows a little.

"Oh yeah. I'm looking for Prince Suga's room." Jimin replied politely.

"Ah, he's my roommate. But I need to go now, so I cannot walk you to my room. You just walk straight ahead and our room will be on the right side at the very end. He's in." The tall guy said. "Anyway, you looked familiar." He added as he gave an eyesmile towards Jimin. Jimin just looked at the other and smiled.

"I'm Park Jimin." Jimin introduced, still as polite. The stranger looked at Jimin closer as he leaned in. Jimin flinched and took a step back before the stranger ruffled his hair. Jimin yelped lightly, surprised by the action.

"Reminds me of my little brother. Anyway, I'm Chanyeol. Nice meeting you." Chanyeol said as he waved a little. He took a glance at his watch and smiled apologetically. "Sorry little brother, but I have to go now. See you again, Park Jimin~" Chanyeol chuckled a little as he waved much more excitedly. Jimin nodded and waved back and Chanyeol ran off just as quickly as they met. Jimin sighed a little, his heart feeling warm inside. He smiled again as he shook his head, and went straight towards Yoongi's room.

He didn't bother to actually knock when he opened the door wide. The door wasn't locked, and with the extra force Jimin had been putting in, the door slammed to the wall with a loud bang. Yoongi who was sleeping, startled by the loud sound and fell on the floor.

"Ouch! What the is wrong with you, Chan-" Yoongi's words got stuck in his throat when he saw the fuming Jimin in front of him. "Oh, you." Yoongi said softly as he got up, and rubbed the back of his head. "Why did you come?" Yoongi asked softly.

"You!" Jimin strode forward as he pushed Yoongi down on the bed. "Why did you do that to Jungkook? Are you out of your mind? You could have killed him!" Jimin shouted, and he could swear that he saw Yoongi flinch.

"I just helped you with your power, you ungrateful brat!" Yoongi stood up as he fisted his hands.

"At the expense of killing my best friend? Why should I be grateful for that?" Jimin spat before he put his hands up. "I should have just killed you when I had the chance." Jimin spoke, his voice was laced with venom as he tried to summon his power. His hands glowed a little, but it sizzled off quickly.

"Losing your power eh?" Yoongi smirked a little. "Fool." He added and pushed Jimin lightly. Unfortunately, Jimin lost his balance and fell down on his with a loud thud. He looked shocked as he alternately stared at his hands and then the floor he was sitting on. He could feel his cheeks starting to get wet as he looked up at Yoongi and gritted his teeth.

"I hate you, Suga. I hate you so freaking much!" Jimin said as he scampered to get up and ran away from Yoongi's room. His tears flooded his eyes, with some already making its way down his cheeks as he ran back towards Hoseok's room in disappointment.

He went inside the room without bothering to knock, his cheeks already wet with his silent tears. He didn't sob or anything; he just let his tears fall freely. However, the sight of Jimin crying clearly startled the two boys inside, as both of them got up at the same time and scurried hurriedly towards the crying boy.

"Hyung! Why are you crying? What happened?" Jungkook asked, half yelling in alarm as he patted Jimin's shoulder. Jimin just shook his head softly, angrily wiping the tears that fell down his cheek, only to be replaced with more tears. He wiped and wiped until his cheeks got red and his nose got a little blotchy. Hoseok took Jimin's hand and shook his head.

"Let's sit down." Hoseok said as he pulled Jimin towards his bed, and Jungkook followed. Jimin took his time to calm down, letting out only a few soft sobs while Jungkook looked at Jimin with a frown on his face. Hoseok just patted Jimin's head comfortingly. After a few moments of silence, finally, Jimin spoke. His voice was breaking a little and had become raspy and hoarse.

"How's Jungkookie, hyung?" Jimin asked, looking earnestly at Hoseok as he let out a small smile. Hoseok just smiled and ruffled Jimin's head.

"He's good. In fact, when you brought him here he was perfectly fine." Hoseok said. Jimin looked at Hoseok, his eyes wide in confusion as he turned to look at Jungkook, and then back towards Hoseok.

"But then, Suga, he..." Jimin tried to protest, but he found that he himself was at a loss of words. Hoseok looked at Jimin, whose expression became contorted as he tried to explain it to Hoseok. Hoseok sighed softly.

"Jiminnie, can you tell me what happened just now?" Hoseok looked Jimin straight into his eyes. Jimin somehow felt like he was scolded by Hoseok and he didn't really like the situation. He looked down and pouted a little.

"We were just practising in the Practice Room when he suddenly came in out of nowhere. I am currently...erm...having problems with my powers, so that's why I asked Jungkook to help me." Jimin explained shortly. Hoseok looked at Jimin unconvinced, before he sighed.

"Jimin, if I am to understand this, tell me what really happened. Because I really can't understand why you are rushing in here one second asking me to check on Jungkook and the next time you come back in tears." Hoseok uttered softly, trying to coax the boy in front of him to tell him more. Jungkook gave Hoseok a soft smile, touched that his roommate actually cared about both of them.

"I am having a problem with my powers, hyung. I...I couldn't find my trigger." Jimin said softly, embarrassed that he couldn't command his power. "I tried to learn what my trigger is, but it doesn't work. That's when Suga came in and he suddenly used his power against Jungkook and me, forcing me to use my power, or else Jungkook might have died." Jimin added. Hoseok nodded understandingly.

"When he used his power against both of you, did your power work?" Hoseok asked. Jimin nodded briefly.

"He was great back there. I've never seen him like that." Jungkook chimed in, smiling widely as he patted Jimin's head. Jimin looked at Jungkook and glared, taking Jungkook's hand of his head. Hoseok looked at Jimin and frowned.

"So that means you know how to trigger your power already?" Hoseok asked in curiosity. Jimin sighed and shook his head.

"No. Just now, when I was in Suga's room, I couldn't even lash out my power at him. Oh, I'm so stupid. I thought I could teach him a lesson." Jimin confessed, facepalming himself in embarrassment. Hoseok just looked at Jimin in disbelief.

"Park Jimin. Nobody, I repeat, nobody has ever tried to get on Yoongi's bad side. He's a Prince, a Herzrof Prince. He is known for brutality and cruelty in punishing people. And you - of all people - who doesn't even know how to spark your power, dare to actually go against him?" Hoseok frowned deeper. "The fact that you haven't mastered your trigger is disturbing as well. Tell me, when Yoongi attacked Jungkook, what did you feel?" Hoseok asked investigating. Jimin tilted his head, trying to remember the scene.

"Erm...Scared...And mostly worried." Jimin replied shortly. Hoseok looked down, thinking deeply.

"Why were you worried, Jimin?" Hoseok asked softly. Jimin looked at Hoseok, his mouth agape when he heard the question.

"Of course I'm worried. He's my frie-"

"I know, idiot. Just answer my question. Why were you worried?" Hoseok asked again, pressing his voice on the 'worried' word. Jimin shook his head in confusion, but he answered it nonetheless.

"Because I am afraid that he'll die. Because I can't live-" Jimin stopped abruptly, gaining interest from both Jungkook and Hoseok. "Because I love him. That's it, right? Love." Jimin beamed, and stood up once he saw his hands light up. "I found my trigger! It's love!" Jimin jumped in excitement before both Jungkook and Hoseok joined in as well.

"Congratulations, hyung! You finally did it!" Jungkook said as he hugged Jimin, before he felt Jimin freeze. "Jiminnie hyung?" He asked as he broke the hug and looked at Jimin, who looked a little tense. Jimin was looking at his hands, almost in horror.

"No wonder it didn't work when I was in Suga's room. I wasn't doing it for love, I was...doing it for revenge. But Suga, he...he actually helped me." Jimin muttered, his voice low as though he was talking to himself, but both Jungkook and Hoseok could hear him clearly. Hoseok's ears perked at the word 'helped' and he made a mental note to ask Yoongi about it later when they met again.


Some update~
Finally Jimin got to know his trigger~
Oh, I am sleepy.
Good night lovelies~