Histories

Love Against War

Jimin smiled a little when he felt the bed moving. He put the book he was reading down, only to be met with Taehyung's big grin.

"What is it, Taehyung?" Jimin asked, shifting himself a little bit and patted the empty space beside him. Taehyung quickly fumbled to the given space and leaned against the head of the bed, skin brushing with Jimin's.

 "Guess what? I saw something." Taehyung said, smiling softly as he looked at Jimin. Jimin leaned closer to Taehyung, interested in what Taehyung was going to say.

"Spill it, Tae." Jimin retorted playfully.

"Well, I saw you and another boy holding hands together," Taehyung said, smiling wider as Jimin froze. Jimin then let out a soft laughter and shook his head.

"That...is totally not possible! I think you probably saw the wrong person." Jimin said, looking at Taehyung in disbelief.

"It couldn't be. I saw the scar on your wrist. It should have been you. But I couldn't see the person holding your hand, though. I remember he had some sort of tattoo on the back of his hand. A small black sun, just right above the wrist line." He said, looking at Jimin seriously. Jimin took a glance at his wrist where a long thick, ugly scar was spread right across it. A result of him falling down and cutting  himself on the sharp jagged rocks back at his orphanage when he was small.  He sighed softly. Although it had just been a week since Taehyung first moved into his room, but they became like best friends in no time.

Taheyung has the clairvoyance ability, which allows him to get a glimpse into the future or the past. However, he couldn't really control when and what he saw will come true. The vision just came, and so far, all of the futures he saw became true, except for Jungkook obviously. Taehyung secretly told him that he once saw Jungkook and him kissing long before he came to this school, and ever since that, he had fallen for Jungkook and waited for him. However, the same cannot be said for Jungkook as Jimin noticed that Jungkook rarely came to visit him when he knew that Taehyung would be in. Truthfully, Jungkook is as shy as a carrot and he had problems talking to new people.

"Jimin, are you listening?" Taehyung's deep voice had jolted him away from his thoughts and he quickly looked at Taehyung apologetically.

"Sorry, you were saying?"

"Well, I think we should search this guy with the tattoo, and get you guys to be in a relationship, and get married, and have children, and live happily ever-"

"Whoa! Whoa! Stop right there! What is it with marriage and children? That is definitely out of my to-do-list for this year." Jimin said, cutting Taehyung out of his rant.

"Okay fine," Taehyung pouted a little. "But promise me that you'll get to know him once we find out who the guy is, okay?" Taehyung said cheerfully, which earned a soft groan from Jimin before he nodded reluctantly.

"Alright. I will." Jimin said, just to shut the mouth of his friend. He just shook his head, thinking how ridiculous it would be for him to be dating. He is pretty sure that no one is and will be interested in him. Taehyung was about to get up and leave his bed when Jimin suddenly remembered something. He pulled Taehyung's arm, making him fall down on the bed with a loud thud.

"Tae, tell me again about the 5 kingdoms. I need to ace my History tomorrow." Jimin said, his tone almost pleading. Taehyung rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Okay. Now listen." Taehyung started to recall the history lesson he'd learned a few years back in the palace. "There used to be 2 separate universes. But one day the two universes collided, tearing the thin veil that separated them. The collision was what had created Magic, and Magic had infused into both of the worlds, one world has more than the other. In the Ord world, there are fewer people with magical ability compared to the Gifted world. Hence, people here would think that the Gifted are cursed and - for what most of them called us - a freak." Taehyung started his explanation. Jimin listened attentively although he had heard the story in the History class before.

"Now, we are in Seoul, Korea, in the Ord world. However, in the Gifted world, the place where Korea stands is called by another name, Joseon. The portals that connect the two worlds can be found in only 3 places - Korea-Joseon Gate, England-Herzrof Gate and also the Brazil-Pelion Gate. Now the 5 Kingdoms of the Gifted are the legendary kingdoms - the mightiest kingdoms in the Magical Land. The kingdoms are often at war with each other, each one trying to dominate another one, until recently, a truce has been called between 3 of the kingdoms. The 3 kingdoms are Joseon, The Land of Honour, Gerdav, The Land of Mercy and also Pelion, The Land of Wisdom. However, Herzrof, The Land of Mighty, is the strongest land, who decided not to take part in the truce just because they love war so much. And lastly, Loslt, The Land of Secrecy. This land doesn't take part in the truce, partly because they never engage an attack towards any kingdom. Their kingdom is full of mysteries. They once said that an army from Herzrof had attacked Loslt never came back. Not even a trace found. Scary, right?" Taehyung said, his voice became loud and clear as he became indulged in the story. Jimin just nodded lightly.

"I wonder who the Kings of those Kingdoms are and what they're like." Jimin wondered his thoughts aloud. Taehyung just smiled and nodded.

"Well, you don't really have to wonder about them. In fact, I think you've met one of them already." Taehyung said, smiling mischievously. Jimin gave Taehyung a weird look.

"Oh yeah? Don't you think I would know if I met a King before?" Jimin laughed playfully. Taehyung snorted lightly.

"Well, for instance, your roommate here is the Prince of Joseon, Kim Taehyung. And your so called Elemental teacher is my humble father, the King of Joseon, King Kim Ryeowook." Taehyung said casually, smiling as he leaned against the headboard of Jimin's bed while Jimin made a horrified sound.

"Wait, Mr. Kim is a King?? Oh my god...That explains why Prince Yoongi called him 'Sire'. And...You don't look like him. Not at all." Jimin commented, his voice getting squeaky each time he raised his voice. "What about the other kingdoms?" Jimin asks, tilting his head in curiousity. Taehyung looked at his feet, remembering all the names of the Royal family trees of the other kingdoms.

"Hurm. You already know about Joseon. For Gerdav, the king is Yoo Jae Suk and the prince is Yoo Changhyun. For Pelion, the king is Kim Hyun Joong and the prince is Kim Seokjin. Herzrof has Min Seulgi and the prince is Min Yoongi. Lastly, Lostl has Park Lee Joon as the king and his prince is Park Chanyeol." Taehyung said in confidence, happy that he could remember all the names of the king and their crown prince of each kingdom.

Meanwhile Jimin's head buzzed with all the names, but only one stood out to him. Min Yoongi, Prince of Herzrof, the Land of Mighty. Jimin grunted a little. It's no wonder why Yoongi was acting like that when his father only knew how to conquer and attack other kingdoms. He just sighed, thinking about the war between the kingdoms and if he will ever understand the necessity of it. His thoughts were immediately cut off when he felt a slight pull on his arms and saw a pout on Taehyung's mouth.

"I'm hungry. Let's get some donuts." Taehyung said as he pulled Jimin stronger. Jimin groaned a little before he finally obeyed.

"Alright alright! Let me get Jungkook and Hoseok to come along, okay?" Jimin said, smiling softly as he grabbed his grey sweater and wrapped it around his tank top before he marched out the room with Taehyung tagging along behind him.


Hye~ *waves*

Here is some history lesson on the setting that will take place in the story as it goes along.

If you don't get it, tell me about it, and I'll keep it simple for you :)

Anyway, next chappie will have some Taekook. <3