Homecoming

Love Against War

"Jimin hyung, you have to go back!"

"Can't I stay here? I still have a lot to catch up...and I don't want to be apart from Prince Yoongi..." Jimin replied softly, looking down. Jungkook sighed. Ever since Jimin and Yoongi became official, Jungkook felt a bit frustrated. It's not that he doesn't like to see Jimin happy, but having a relationship with the Prince of War wasn't really a good choice.

"Hyung, are you really sure about this? What will the King and Queen say about it?" Jungkook sighed as he sat down beside Jimin.

"Why? Yoongi is a Prince too, isn't he? If that's what they are afraid of." Jimin said, a little unsure of himself as well.

"No. It's not that easy." Jungkook replied shortly. He was at a loss for words and seeing Jimin so sad made him feel sad as well. "Hyung..." , he started, but Jimin just nodded.

"I know. I understand. I am a Prince now, I can't really do as I like, right?" Jimin said softly. "I'm sorry I put you in this position. I never thought that this will happen." Jimin continued, a hint of regret filling his voice. Jungkook just shook his head.

"No. It's okay. Just....just promise me that you will go back to your rightful home? I am sure your people are waiting for you." Jungkook pleaded. Jimin sighed heavily and nodded.

"Okay. For my people." Jimin muttered slowly.

**********

"My love, what is wrong? You look sad." Yoongi asked softly as he played with Jimin's hair. They were sitting by the lake, watching the sun setting. Jimin shook his head as he buried his face into Yoongi's neck, inhaling Yoongi's scent softly.

"Jiminnie, I know we haven't been in a relationship for long, but something is definitely wrong when you keep quiet the whole day. Is it something that I did?" Yoongi asked softly as he took Jimin's face in his hands, making the younger face him. Jimin just shook his head again.

"Jimin, I know we have powers, but unfortunately I don't have the power to read your mind." Yoongi uttered as he kissed Jimin's forehead. Jimin just put his face on Yoongi's chest again.

"I have to go back to Loslt." Jimin uttered softly and sadly. Yoongi was surprised, but he immediately smiled at the younger.

"That is good. Loslt is your rightful home. You should go back there." Yoongi exclaimed happily as he hugged the other. Somehow, Jimin wiggled and let himself loose from the older.

"Why do you look so happy to part with me?" Jimin accused as he looked at the other, hurt flashing across his face. Yoongi panicked internally before he grabbed Jimin and hugged him tightly.

"No, that is not the case. I am just happy that you can finally go back to a place where you rightfully deserve to be. A place which you can call home." Yoongi explained softly as he kissed the younger's head. "Besides, I can always make a visit there. Once we are engaged, of course, which will be soon." Yoongi said assuringly, smiling happily. Jimin looked at Yoongi in disbelief.

"Engaged? Are you sure?" Jimin asked hesitantly. Yoongi pouted when he heard the question coming out of the other's mouth.

"Are you doubting me, Little Prince?" Yoongi replied jokingly. "Of course I am sure. No one has made me feel like you do, Jiminnie. You are magical, Jimin. And I shall never let you go." Yoongi confessed as he kissed Jimin on the lips.

Jimin kissed him back while closing his eyes as he felt a single tear flow down onto his cheek.  Somehow, he got a very uneasy feeling in the pit of his stomach, like something indescribable was about to happen very soon.

***********

"Hello! What are you doing here?" Changhyun asked, smiling brightly.

"Ah, Prince Changhyun." Hoseok turned away from the book he was reading when he heard the familiar voice greeting him. Hoseok was sitting alone, reading in the "Brightly Love Cafe", a newly opened cafe just nearby their academy. He always had a thing for sweet food, and this cafe seemed to have a vast choice of sweet things that were enough to satisfy Hoseok's sweet tooth. However, he never expected to find someone he knew here. Not that he knew many people here anyway.

He bowed to the prince before he noticed something. The Prince was wearing the uniform of the shop. He looked at the Prince questioningly because he didn't see the prince anywhere when he went in to order his favourite coffee and cakes just now. The Prince smiled bashfully and Hoseok swore his stomach just flipped on its own just now.

"Would you like anything else? It's on the house." Changhyun said cheerfully. Hoseok smiled and shook his head.

"It's alright. This is more than enough. Thank you, Prince Changhyun." Hoseok declined politely.

"Ahh, okay then. Can I keep you company here for a while? It's my lunch time." Changhyun asked, almost pleading. Hoseok scratched his head when he saw the cute pout coming from the prince before he hesitantly agreed.


"Sorry if I am being a bother." Changhyun smiled apologetically as he sat down.

"No, it's okay. I need to take a break from this also." Hoseok gestured the book he was reading. The title "How to Know You are In Love" took Changhyun's immediate interest.

"Oh! That is a very interesting book! Not a lot of people like to read this kind of book during their leisure time. Or perhaps, you have fallen in love with someone?" Changhyun suggested jokingly, but Hoseok's dreamy sighs took him off guard.

"I don't know my own feelings, my Lord. It was...weird. But I don't know if she feels the same way as me." Hoseok replied as he leans against the chair.

"She?" Changhyun asked in shocked. He can feel a soft tug on his pinkie, and when he took a glance from it, he could immediately see the string on his pinkie become loose and a small knot forming itself. He started to panic. He didn't even have a chance to get to know his soulmate and already his soulmate was starting to like someone else.

"Yeah. She is my childhood friend. Oh, that reminds me, Prince Taehyung told me that you are a Cupid? Can you give me some advice on this love matter?" Hoseok looked at the prince in front of him earnestly. Changhyun was about to decline, but seeing Hoseok's hopeful expression, he melted and before he knew it, he nodded.

"Yes, thank you. It's nice to finally talk to someone about it. I can't talk about this to Prince Taehyung because he knows the girl. I will be embarrassed if she doesn't like me back." Hoseok said cheerfully as Changhyun faked a smile. Right now, he could feel another knot forming in the string once again.


Hye! This is Sky.
I know it has been a long time since I updated.
I fell ill very frequently these past few months, and right now I am currently in the process of healing.
This chapter is not that long, but this is just to kickstart my writing skills back after so long.
I hope you will still read and support this fics, and I shall try my best to update this fic as frequent as possible.
Thank you so much :)