Preparation

Love Against War

Jin looked at the decorations of the hall. He sighed when he saw that there weren't enough seats for the VIP's in the hall. He looked around, finding his crew and calling out to them. 

"Could I have one more seat here?" He pointed towards where the princes would sit.

"Me and Namjoon, Taehyung and Hoseok, Yoongi, and lastly Changhyun." He mumbled to himself as he looked at the seats available. "Chanyeol will be on stage with the King and Queen of Lostl, so this should be okay, I think." He added after a thought.

"Hello Sweet Heart!" Namjoon greeted from behind, startling Jin. 

"Namjoon! You scared me!" Jin said with a chuckle as he pecked Namjoon's lips quickly.

"Still a lot of work?" Namjoon asked softly while looking around.

"Nope. I think everything is almost settled. Just need to tidy up a few things and I'm done. The crew is really good." He said as he looked at the checklist on his hand. "Okay, Chanyeol said his family wasn't particular about colours, but I think their kingdom colour is pastel, so I'm trying to fit in as many pastel colours as possible."

"Now now, let's not overdo things, okay? I think you've done a really good job already. Just leave it to your crew, and let's head for lunch, shall we?" Namjoon coaxed. Jin pouted a little as he took a last look into the hall before he smiled with nod. 

"Okay, let's go." He said as he took the younger's hand and led him out of the hall.

**********

"How do you feel, now that you can finally meet all the princes again? I mean, it's been how long since you've met Prince Changhyun and Prince Taehyung?" Namjoon asked as he cut a slice of chicken and put it on Jin's plate. Jin smiled thankfully. 

"I know. I actually miss those two princes so much." Jin chuckled a little. "Although I am always visiting their palace, but that is just not the same as seeing them here. You know, they were always like little brothers to me and seeing them grow up and enter high school is like everything I wish to see. I am proud of them." Jin said as he munched on the chicken. Namjoon laughed fondly about the others words. 

"You sounded more like a mum than a brother there, you know?" Namjoon replied, his intonation not implying any sarcasm. Jin just smiled softly as he shrugged the statement off.

"Anyway, I am actually glad to finally finish arranging everything. I just need a final OK from Chanyeol, and everything is good to go. Thank you for supporting me all the way. I know I can get grumpy sometimes when I have lots of things to handle." Jin said. He leaned back against the chair and looked directly at his Celestial, smiling fondly.

"You know I am always there to help you, right? Besides, we are meant to be, and I really love you. So, it's the least I can do." Namjoon said as he took Jin's hand in his and caressed it softly.

"I don't like it when you say that, you know. You've done pretty much everything for me and I really appreciate it. You are my world now, Joonie." Jin replied as he took Namjoon's hand closer to his lips and kissed it. Namjoon smiled, his heart blooming as joy filled his heart.

***********

Changhyun looked around as he sneaked off slowly. He was an introvert kind of person, so it's natural that he didn't really enjoy company except for his protective Celestial. Besides, being a Cupid taught him how to work as discreet as possible, making him independent. His Celestial Being, Changjo, could just monitor his movement from afar since they shared telepathic thoughts together - one of Changjo's abilities.

Changhyun smiled as he spotted no one in the cafe's kitchen. Supposedly there will be a 'love' formed here tonight, and he just needed to nudge the person in the right way. For now, he should just wait here silently.

Not long after, he could hear footsteps coming over. He quickly spread his wings and flew up to one of the top cabinets and sat there, keeping his wings as wide as possible. Like a Celestial Being, a Cupid's wings also keep their Cupid ability in check. Whenever a Cupid spreads his wings, he will no longer be visible to humans except for those he desires. This will make it easier for the Cupid to do their work and keep love alive.

The kitchen door opened by force and two male teenagers ran in. Changhyun smiled when he saw the red string on both of their fingers connecting each other. 'Easy as cake.' Changhyun thought, but the next thing surprised him.

"I don't understand why you did it." The shorter boy said, his voice loud and clear.

"Because you are annoying, that's why!" Another one spat.

"I don't get it. I clearly haven't done anything to you. Why do you hate me so much?" The shorter boy demanded.

"I hate seeing how proud you were when you managed to seduce all those boys out there with your body. You are such a slu-"

The shorter boy slapped the other, cutting his words off. By this moment, he was crying bitterly.

"How could you! I always thought you were different. You of all people should know about it, Jongin. How could you, when I trusted you so much..." The shorter boy said between his sobs and trailed off. The other - Changhyun assumed as Jongin - looked pretty terrified right now. "I hate you so much, Jongin. So much." The other said as he turned around and started to walk away.

Jongin looked dumbfounded, and Changhyun sighed. He softly swooped down beside Jongin and whispered into Jongin's ears. "Go and get him. Confess. Or else you will never get the chance again." He said softly before he took a step back and rose up again, taking his former place.

"Wait, Kyungsoo. Please don't leave me again, I am sorry." Jongin said, his voice came out weak and helpless. Kyungsoo almost ignored him, but his feet betrayed him. He stopped short, just in front of the door.

"Why should I trust you again, Jongin? To you, I am just a seducing ." Kyungsoo's voice was laced with so much venom that it made Jongin slump his shoulders in defeat.

"I am so sorry. Give me another chance. Please!" Jongin said. Kyungsoo sighed and turned around.

"What for?" He replied.

"To prove my love for you. Because I truly love you." Jongin said as he took a step towards Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo looked surprised before he broke down suddenly. Jongin panicked as he went to the other and hugged him tightly.

"Why are you crying?" He asked.

"Because I wished to hear this from you since kindergarten, Jongin. Since I fell for you." Kyungsoo said as he buried his face in Jongin' chest.

"Kindergarten? That's when we first met. You've loved me since then?" Jongin asked in disbelief.

"Yes. When I first laid my eyes on you." Kyungsoo replied softly.

"That long?" Jongin asked again as he kissed Kyungsoo's head.

"Yes," Kyungsoo replied in tears.

Changhyun smiled as he looked at both of them. He said a few blessings, swooped down from the cabinet and went through the door - another one of the Cupid tricks. He walked out of the kitchen, still having his wings spread out. When he passed the cafe and was out in the hallway, he finally took his wings in. 

"Wow! How did you do that?" A voice startled him from behind. He turned around, and his legs quickly turned jelly when he saw who was in front of him.

"Y-You!" Changhyun paled as he tried to step away from Hoseok, but he tripped over his own feet. Hoseok quickly took the boys hand and pulled him into his embrace to save him from falling. Changhyun still closed his eyes when he felt a warm hug around him.

"Please be careful," Hoseok said as he let Changhyun go. Changhyun pouted a little bit. "What is your name, blue-haired boy?" Hoseok asked cheerfully.

Changhyun frowned at the lack of formalities in the  other's speech. He knew that Hoseok was Prince Taehyung's Celestial Being, and they had met before when he attended a ceremony in Joseon. However, he just shrugged it off, thinking that probably his new hair colour confused the other.

"Ahh, I am Changhyun. Nice to finally get the chance to talk." He said, talking casually. It's good to finally know a person without them knowing that you are a Royal.

"Chang...hyun? Sounds really familiar. And your face looks familiar too. It's cute." Hoseok said, smiling as he ruffled the other's head. "I think you are the cutest person in the world," Hoseok added as he smiled cheerfully.

Changhyun can feel his stomach doing the flipping thing. He smiled as he tried to readjust his hair when he felt a soft tug on his pinky. He looked at his pinky and smiled softly.

"Why are you always staring at your pinky?" Hoseok asked, making Changhyun nervous.

"Nothing. I should go." Changhyun said, in a rush to get away as he felt his blood rushing into his cheeks. "See you around." He said, looking at the other and waving softly before he turned and ran away. Hoseok smiled wider, thinking that the other was not just cute, but extremely adorable as well. He shook his head as he headed back to his room, smiling while thinking about a certain blue-haired boy. 


Changhyun is being extremely shy >///<
Finally a lil bit of NamJin and JRicky for you!

Here you go: The blue haired boy~

 

Here's what he looked like before his hair turned blue.