All Hallow's Eve (Halloween Special)

Love Against War

A few knocks on the door were heard throughout the room. Jimin smiled widely as he turned around and walked ambly towards the door before he heard shuffling and his name being called by the croaked voice of Taehyung.

"Chim chim, where are you going?" Taehyung asked sleepily, yawning a little as he sat up and rubbed his eyes. Jimin gave him an apologetic smile.

"Oh, sorry if I woke you up. I was just going out." Jimin said softly. Meanwhile the knocking continued, this time a little bit louder, accompanied with impatient grumbles coming from the other side of the door. Taehyung perked his ears up and narrowed his eyes at the door. He looked back at Jimin with a questioning look written clearly on his face.

"Don't get it wrong, Yoo- Yoongi hyung just invited me to go to the All Hallow's Eve carnival in town." Jimin explained in desperation, knowing too well what his roommate was thinking. "And no, it's not a date. Maybe you can come along with Jungkook later. If you guys would finally manage to get out of bed that is." Jimin said teasingly as he waved goodbye to Taehyung. Taehyung was about to retort when Jimin quickly scurried out of the room, so he just threw the pillow at the closed door of his room with a huff and a soft grumble.

"Hye Yoongi hyung. Sorry I'm late." Jimin apologised as soon as he went outside. Yoongi was pouting and traces of anger were clear on his furrowed head. Jimin smiled sheepishly as he put his hand onto the others forehead.

"Don't frown. You look like a grandpa when you do that." Jimin chuckled as Yoongi glared at him.

"Please don't smile. You are going to burn my eyes with your brightness." Yoongi retorted which caused Jimin to pout. However, his heart jumped a little when Yoongi suddenly took his hand as they started walking slowly. Jimin tried to pull his hand away but Yoongi held it tighter, making Jimin blush.

"Don't you like holding hands with me?" Yoongi asked as he kept his gaze forward. Jimin flinched a little at the question, but he shook his head nonetheless.

"N- No. It's just...It feels weird." Jimin said. It was the first time that Yoongi had shown something much more intimate than being friends. It is true that this was not the first time they've hung out together, but Jimin had never had any clue that Yoongi liked him or at least thought that he was even slightly attractive. Jimin always tried to ignore his feelings when Yoongi asked him to hang out at the field right after class or when he sneaked out at night to accompany Yoongi to the older's studio when Yoongi had some music composing to do. It still surprised him that someone as cold as Yoongi could make really good music. However, he was beyond surprised when he felt the soft hand of the prince on his own - not that he was complaining anyway.

"Well, get used to it." Yoongi shrugged as he casually said that. Jimin just nodded silently, a little secret smile blooming on his lips.

"Should we get some breakfast first, Sunshine?" Yoongi asked casually. "I know a place where they serve good coffee." Yoongi added, giving Jimin a soft smile which made Jimin feel warm inside.

"Sounds like a plan. I am starving too." Jimin giggled his infamous giggle.

"I know you are. Look how fat your cheeks are." Yoongi replied as he pinched Jimin's soft chubby cheeks. Jimin whined a little upon hearing that.

"Hyung! I am not fat! Seriously!" He wailed as he smacked Yoongi's arm softly. Yoongi just chuckled slowly before he looked at Jimin.

"But I like your fat cheeks." Yoongi added, making Jimin flinch and blush furiously at those words. Yoongi chuckled at how red Jimin's cheeks were. They continued chatting, hands still intertwining comfortably as they walked towards said cafe. Once arrived, both of them entered the cafe.

Greeted with the smell of cinnamon and milk, Jimin smiled as he realised how hungry he was. They headed straight towards the counter and lined up before Jimin's attention turned towards the display. He looked at the assorted kinds of food that were nicely arranged on the display shelf as he gulped his saliva. Yoongi tugged him and urged him to order since their turn had come. Yoongi settled in for a croissant with an Americano while Jimin took quite a while to decide before he took a potato bun with custard fillings and a Chocolate Ice Blended.

They both headed to the most secluded table of the cafe, trying to tone down weird stares that people had been giving them all day. It was not a surprise though, since The Prince of Darkness had always been seen alone. Both of them sat down opposite of each other,  appreciating the privacy as the seat was almost covered from people's view.

Jimin fiddled with the hem of his shirt as he sat on the chair. The stares he got were making him a little uncomfortable. He also heard some grumbling coming from the other students when they saw him walking hand in hand with Yoongi and a soft gasp with words like 'I never knew the Dark Prince had feelings'  or 'What an unlucky guy he is to actually be close with Prince Suga' or something along those lines. He felt like punching the face of that particular student, but seeing how calm Yoongi shrugged it off made Jimin hold back. He was pretty sure that the older heard it too and he took a short glance towards the other, wondering if the Prince felt the same way, plus the fact that Yoongi - a prince - was seen befriending a commoner - an orphan at that, too. The thought made Jimin feel small and he had to admit that the kindness that the Prince showed him made him feel something towards the other, despite what everyone said about him. But of course, he would deny that. Besides, Taehyung already told him about the boy he will end up with, somebody with a tattoo, which definitely wasn't Yoongi. Who knows, his significant half probably was a robber who worked in a secret brothel and owned half of the drug transaction across the city. Jimin shuddered at the thought.

Seeing Jimin lost in his own thoughts Yoongi smiled lightly before leaning forward and taking Jimin's hand in his, then bringing their joined hands up on the table. He could feel the shorter flinch a little before their gaze met.

"What is troubling you? Hm?" Yoongi asked as he calmly gave a soft smile towards Jimin, and Jimin could swear he felt his heart drop and rolled over the table towards the other end already.

"Jimin?" Again Yoongi asked, this time with a soft flick of his finger in front of Jimin's face. "Are you alright?" Yoongi inquired as he softly rubbed the back of Jimin's hand. Jimin nodded shyly.

"Yes, I'm fine. It's just...people are looking at us." Jimin whispered slowly, just loud enough for Yoongi to hear.

"Let them. They are just jealous to see you spending time with me." Yoongi casually replied as he leaned back against the chair, releasing Jimin's hand in the process. Jimin just nodded in understanding, afraid that he might tick Yoongi off and ruin the mood that both of them had now.

The silence stretched out for a few moments, leaving Jimin restless. Lucky for him, the waiter came with their order and Jimin thankfully indulged into his food and drink, hoping that the tension between them would subside.

"Eat slowly. You'll get indigestion if you eat like a pig." Yoongi said as he chuckled a little. Jimin almost choked when he heard the words falling out of Yoongi's mouth and gave him a glare.

"I am not a pig." Jimin said, his voice low with annoyance. "You always say something nasty like that. I am not fat and definitely not a pig." Jimin huffed with a pout.

"Well, I like pigs. And your fat makes you look cute. Which is one of the things that I like about a pig named Park Jimin." Yoongi said, chuckling. Jimin couldn't help but to pout even more when he heard that, although his heart fluttered like a butterfly.

"Put that pout away or a frog is gonna kiss you." Yoongi said teasingly and just laughed as Jimin glared at him. Their breakfast ended up with Yoongi teasing the younger which resulted in Jimin pouting more and more until Yoongi ordered two ice creams as their dessert.

They continued the day with walking around the nearby area before they went to the carnival that was held by their school. Jimin skipped happily as he dragged Yoongi towards the nearest stall and greeted Jin and Namjoon.

"Hye Jin hyung!" Jimin exclaimed brightly as he waved towards the older. Jin smiled widely as he went to Jimin but his smile faltered a little when he saw Jimin's and Yoongi's intertwining hands.

"Ah, Jiminnie! What are you doing here with him?" Jin gestured towards Yoongi who grumbled a soft 'Hi' to him.

"Yoongi hyung is just showing me around. And you?" Jimin asked the older, and gestured towards Namjoon. "Who is this?" He asked politely. Jin just looked at Namjoon briefly and smiled.

"He is my Celestial Being, Kim Namjoon. Namjoon, this is Jimin, the boy that I told you about." Jin said towards Namjoon, making Namjoon smile. Jimin gasped as Namjoon leaned down and ruffled his hair.

"Hello, I'm Namjoon. Nice meeting you." Namjoon said, his dimples dancing in and out of his cheeks. Jimin smiled softly and nodded.

"Nice meeting you too, Namjoon hyung." He said, smiling wider.

"Long time no see, Seokjin." Yoongi said softly and Jin tensed. He looked at Yoongi and glared.

"Yeah. I was purposely trying to avoid you." Jin said as he turned away but Namjoon took his hand. A few thunder rumbles could be heard from the sky as Jin turned back and glared at Namjoon.

"That is not a good way of greeting, my Prince." Namjoon said calmly as he looked at Jin and Yoongi alternately. Jin looked at Namjoon in disbelief, before he sighed.

"Alright, I am sorry." Jin said, ready to go when he heard Jimin whine.

"Aww, it's about to rain. I still want to explore the carnival." Jimin whined loudly. Jin looked at Jimin and smiled apologetically.

"No, it's not. I'll make it go away, okay?" Jin said as he smiled towards the younger boy. "You go and explore while I settle the rain, okay? Now, go." Jin said and gave Jimin a little push. Jimin nodded and waved towards the other as Yoongi dragged him away from the other two. They walked silently and soon enough the sun was shining again.

"Wow, Jin hyung is really great." Jimin said as he looked at the clear sky. Yoongi just shrugged.

"He's decent for a weather manipulator." Yoongi said slowly as they kept on walking.

"You guys are not on good terms, right?" Jimin asked out of concern. Yoongi shook his head.

"Yeah. He hates me because of something that happened. You'll know when the time comes." Yoongi answered lazily before he pointed towards a tent. "Look, a tent for fortune telling. Let's go." He said, hoping to distract Jimin from asking him more questions, which was apparently a success as Jimin squealed and pranced happily towards the tent.

"Hello~ Hello~~~~~" Jimin greeted as both of them entered the tent. Another boy of their age was inside, sitting on a chair behind a round table. He smiled as he greeted them.

"Hello~ Welcome to Key's fortune telling shop. Come and sit. Let me fortune all your worries and deepest fears." The boy said, smiling brighter when Yoongi and Jimin sat down. He took Yoongi's hand in his right hand and Jimin's in his left. Then, he closed his eyes and inhaled deeply.

"Rising from the east is a shadow full of doubts and horror and rising from the west is a light full of comfort and purity. Together, the weight of the world is in balance, each shone with the lights of a sun and a moon. Once broken, the forbidden eclipse will happen, and the world will meet its own doom." Key said as he took another deep breath. "Before a day comes, is the night. In the darkest hour of the night, the stars will shine the brightest. Believe in fate, and let love decide its course." Key continued before he dramatically exhaled and opened his eyes. "Wow, that was intense~ Now, if you please, my money?" Key said as he let both of their hands go and put his hands out. Yoongi grumbled a little as he took out some money and gave it to the fortune teller. Jimin was about to ask questions before Yoongi pulled his hand. They were about to go out of the tent when they heard Key's voice.

"Remember what I've said, Princes. Have faith and all will be well." Key said as he smiled widely. Yoongi nodded as he pulled Jimin out. Jimin just frowned and looked at Yoongi.

"I don't understand." Jimin retorted. "I was about to-"

"He doesn't speak our language, Jimin. He's an Oracle. He won't understand what his own words said. That's what Oracles do anyway. Give out warnings and prophecies. It's not like they can see what will happen." Yoongi explained and effectively shut Jimin off.

"So he is not like Taehyung?" Jimin asked and only earned a head shake from Yoongi.

"Taehyung has a Clairvoyance power, meaning he can see things that happen in the past or in the future." Yoongi said softly. "Let's go somewhere else. We need to head back to the dorm before the night comes. Today is the Sacred Day. It is not advisable for the Gifted to be out of school because we can get really strong at this time. The Principal will punish us severely if anything happens tonight." Yoongi warned as he looked around.

"Sacred Day?" Jimin asked as he looked at Yoongi curiously.

"Today, the veil between the world is the thinnest, hence the spiritual energy of each realm will converge into one. So, tonight will be the most powerful night for a Gifted. That's why anything can happen tonight." Yoongi explained softly. Jimin frowned a little.

"But why is the school safe?" Jimin asked dumbly which made Yoongi gasp.

"Really Jimin?" He asked in disbelief before admitting defeat when he saw the others clueless face. "We have the most powerful Gifted and Celestial's among us in school. Naturally, our school will be the safest place of them all." Yoongi said in brief as he brought Jimin to one of the game stalls.

They stopped as Yoongi eyed one particular plush toy - a smiling sun. He looked at the toys and gestured towards the sun plush toy before he was handed a few loops. Yoongi smiled as he began throwing the loops one by one, each one hitting the intended target, making Jimin's jaw drop.

"Wow, you're good!" Jimin exclaimed as he clapped his hands excitedly when Yoongi finished. Yoongi took the sun he eyed before when the stall owner handed it to him before giving it to Jimin.

"Hm?" Jimin gasped as he looked at Yoongi weirdly.

"Take it. You remind me of the sun. Besides, Key said something about the sun. So it must be you." Yoongi said as he put the sun in Jimin's hand. "Take care of it well."

Jimin just nodded as he hugged the plush toy tight.

***********

Taehyung opened his eyes and tried to scream. He was suffocating, and everything around him blurred. His mind was racing, before he realised that he was floating in the water. Everything was dark and Taehyung was on the verge of drowning when he felt a force pulling him out of the water. He panted, took in as many breaths as he could and coughed out some water he swallowed. A light started to appear at one corner and Taehyung saw the familiar silhoutte of a guy.

Taehyung smiled as he saw Hoseok smiling at him. He went to Hoseok happily, body still wet and a little bit shaky.

"Taehyung, I think I like her." Hoseok said, to which Taehyung gasped in confusion before his vision darkened. A few moments later he saw a familiar blue-haired boy kneeling down with his back facing Taehyung. Taehyung went towards said boy and called him out.

"Changhyunnie? What are you doing here?" He asked softly. The boy looked up and shook his head. It was clear that he was crying.

"Tae. I can't go on." He said and a pair of red garden shears appeared in his left hand. He put his right hand up and Taehyung could see that Changhyun's hand was bleeding. From his pinkie, a red string dangled around loosely as he put the shears against it and was about to cut it off. Taehyung remembered his screaming 'No!' before everything went dark and his vision changed.

Everything was dark and blurry, but he could hear someone writhing in pain. He was probably crying too based on the soft sobs coming from them.

"Jiminnie..." The soft whispers shook his heart. The familiar voice made Taehyung stiffen. He rubbed his eyes and slowly saw the familiar figure of Jungkook lying on the floor. His body was mangled, covered with pieces and bits of feathers and full of blood, while his mouth still whispered Jimin's name like a prayer. Taehyung looked around, but could only see Jungkook. He was about to run towards Jungkook when his vision went black again.

This time, he could feel his head starting to spin before he fell flat on a rough surface. He opened his eyes and saw Jimin. His friend was blindfolded and chained to a wall with a long and thick iron chain. Jimin was struggling to break free but Taehyung saw the exhaustion overtaking Jimin's body as he fell onto the floor, his lips calling out for help. Taehyung could feel his body convulse as he screamed Jimin's name in fear.

"-on Taetae, wake up, please. Don't scare me." Jimin voice boomed in his head as he felt a strong force shaking him. He opened his eyes and looked around in fear, only to see Jimin crying hysterically on top of him before the door was thrown open and Hoseok and Jungkook came rushing in.

"We heard screaming. What happened?" Hoseok asked as he went towards Taehyung and hugged him. "Why are you crying?" He asked softly. Taehyung wiped his cheeks and realized that he too, was crying. He just shook his head as his hands found Jimin's and he held them tight.

"Chimchim! I saw you, I saw you! You are in danger. And Kookie, and Changhyun..." Taehyung rambled along before he was stopped by Hoseok.

"Hush, my Prince. You just had a nightmare, that's all. Go to sleep." Hoseok said calmly as he tucked Taehyung in and whispred soft words to the Prince. Jimin was about to go to his bed before Taehyung pulled his hand.

"Jimin, don't go. Sleep with me tonight." Taehyung said, to which Jimin quietly nodded.

Seeing that Taehyung had calmed down a little, Hoseok said goodbye to both of them before he gestured Jungkook to leave together with him. Jungkook gave them a long intense look before he turned and left too, closing the door behind him when he saw Jimin climbing into Taehyung's bed.

"It's the Sacred Night, I'm afraid. He saw our future." Hoseok concluded suddenly when they were in their room. Jungkook looked at Hoseok.

"So, what do we do now hyung?" He asked.

"I protect my Prince and you protect Jimin. Then we'll just have to let time unfold." Hoseok said as he looked up.


SKY: Happy Halloween guys~~~
Here is a little update for you~
Hope you like this update :D

Anyway, I have an announcement to make, and a favour to ask.
I took somebody to be my coauthor to help me with the story, so I think you guys can expect more things from us hehe!!!
Thank you for the support you gave us~

Also, please vote BTS for MAMA Awards. You can vote once a day.

http://mama.mwave.me/vote

Let's give our support for our boys to win :)

Together we unite!

ARMY, fighting!!!

 

LUNARA:  Hey guys ^-^ 

Just wanted to introduce myself as the new Coauthor of this story and hope you'll continue to enjoy this ff~

We have a lot planned for this story and you already got to see a glimpse of it in this chapter ;)  there is still a lot to come and we hope that you will continue to support us with comments and feedback ~~ 

Until next time fellow Armys ^^