Chapter 13

Red Snow

I felt the cold wind brushing against my skin as Xiumin ran the the Place he wanted me to show. As I was afraid of falling down, I held onto his Fur tightly and laid myself on his back. I closed my eyes and started to think about what happened. Within one and a half day, my whole life got turned upside down, that it's just unrealistic and crazy for me to believe. I don't know what will happen next but I have to face it no matter what. I decided to find out the truth about what happened to the people in town and I want to know more about Xiumin as well as his Mate. This things were giving me a huge headache but it got worse with time as more strange things happened. I guess I have to take care of it when we're back at the Villa. Just as I was deep in thoughts, I was startled by a whimpering sound. I opened my eyes and couldn't believe what I saw. 

" What is this beautiful Place?!" I asked astonished at the amazing background and realized just then that it was actually dark. I heard Xiumin chuckle and turned myself to face him. He was changing into clothes and was right about to wear a shirt as I saw his perfect toned body and abs. " Like what you see?" Oh shoot, how long was I starring? Ahh, how embarrassing!! I quickly closed my eyes and turned around. I felt my Face getting red and tried to cool down my now burning cheeks. And by the way, what's with his arrogance? " I'm done. You can look now." He suddenly stood beside me and I just nodded and kept watching the lake under me. " This is the place I wanted you to show. It's my own hiding place, you could say. No one was here, well besides you now, of course." I looked surprised at him. I'm the first one to see this besides him? " Why me?" He smiled and looked at the lake. " I just wanted to show it to you. And no one ever comes here so we can talk in peace here. " I nodded and started looking around. " How did you find this place?" " Some years ago I had a huge fight with my Father and ran away. After a while running around I found this place and fell in Love with it. " " You don't get along with Ilhoon-shi?" " Not really. We're Family and all but it's difficult for me to get along with him as he treats me differently as my brothers." " Why so?" We sat at a big rock that was near the cliff. " As the eldest son I'll have to become the next Alpha, later on. So he started training me as I was a kid. I couldn't play with my brothers but had to study and train with him. He was merciless and practiced with me even if I was injured. I did as he said because I knew that it was unavoidable but  one time, I just couldn't hold it in and got in a huge fight with him and ran away and yeah." " I'm sorry to hear that. But, your father is an Alpha?" " Yeah. This whole village is our pack." " Wow, really? It must be very hard on him." " Hard? What do you mean." He shifted in his sitting position and stared at me. " You see, he has to take care of his the pack, his family and take responsibility of them. I know how hard it is to make a living for two people but what about a whole village? I feel that what he did to you was not right, especially when you were a child but I can also understand him a bit. And you should probably, too." I saw him thinking about what my words and used the time to study him. He's more handsome up close. And he has really cute chubby cheeks. Like the one of a Hamster. I giggled at my own childish thoughts and smiled. Does this Mate thing affect me, too? Or is it really possibly to fall for someone this fast... Wait! I'm not falling for him! I'm just saying that he's handsome. " I'm really lucky, you know." " Hmm? Why so?" He leaned closer to me, until he was just inches away. " For having you as my Mate."

My heartbeat increased instantly at his words and I couldn't help but stare at the ground. Why does he have to say things that make me go crazy!? " T-Thank you..." Really? Now I'm stuttering? Ahhh damn feelings! Can you just control yourself once? He suddenly laughed and I felt his hand on my chin, holding it up to be facing him. His hands are so soft and warm. I locked my eyes with his and they were still brown. He is controlling himself so why is he acting like this? " I know that this is crazy for me to say but I guess that I actually fell for you, Rose." He didn't let me time to register what he just said as he pressed his lips against mine. My eyes widened as I was shocked by his sudden action. Was this really happening? His lips were so soft against mine. He started moving them gently and I felt my eyes closing and giving in. After a while I started moving them too, actually enjoying it. We stayed like that for a while, kissing each other, when I felt the need to breath again. I pushed him slightly and he broke our kiss. We breathed heavily but stayed close and just looked into each others eyes. " I'm sorry for suddenly kissing you I just..." " It's ok..." I blushed and bit my lip. He then leaned closer ones again and pecked my lips. " Stop biting your lips like that. It's provoking, you know." He said with a deep husky voice and it startled me. He got really bold. 

We sat on that rock for a while, just talking to each other. I told him about my live so far, about Lily, my Jobs and of course what happened in our town. He was surprised to hear that and was actually trying to convince me that it's going to be fine and I really appreciated that. I also learned a few things about the whole Mate thing and it was quite embarrassing talking about it, when we just ehem * kissed*. But it was nice spending some time with him and enjoying the night view. With time it got colder and I wrapped my cloak tighter around myself. " Are you cold?" Xiumin asked concerned. " Yeah a little. But I'm fine. I have my cloak." " Yeah I see. It's good you have this protection." " Well, I wouldn't say it's an protection." But of course it is. Hiding your scent and all." " My scent? What do you mean?" " You didn't know? This cloak hides your scent. Back at home I could smell your scent like normal but when you put on that cloak, it was like you disappeared." I nodded and tried to understand. It would explain why Sooyeon-shi and her sister didn't smell me that night. Did eomma do this? I smiled as I thought back to her. She's still protecting me, even when she's not here. I looked up at the sky and smiled. I hope your doing well there, with appa. " You ok, Rose?" " Yeah sorry, just thinking of my parents." I suddenly felt warm hands being wrapped around my waist. " Don't worry. I bet they're doing fine." " Thanks. But shouldn't we get going now? We've been here for a long time." " Oh, you're right. I guess I forgot the time by staying with you." He smiled sheepishly and we both laughed. " Then let's get going, my princess." He stood up and bowed like a real gentleman would. I took his hand and laughed at his sweet gesture. He then transformed into his wolf form and I got onto him. As I positioned myself, I told him that I was ready and we head back. 

" What's taking them so long? Maybe something happened to them? What if they need help?" " Hey it's ok, Lily. Calm down. They're ok. And Xiumin wouldn't let something happen to your sister." " Yeah, Lay is right. It's getting late, Princess. You should go to sleep." " No! I can't, unni isn't here so I wait until she comes back." " Alright, alright. Let me handle this boys! Come on, Lily. Your sister will be angry if she sees you still being awake. Let's go upstairs and I'll tell you a goodnight story." " Ok, Sooyeon-shi." Lily pouted but got up as she was told. " Hey, don't forget us, Princess!" Luhan yelled, faking to be angry. Lily laughed at him and ave everyone of them a peck on their cheeks and said goodnight to them. In Xiumins and Roses absence, they all got attached to the little sweet girl and played a lot with her. They laid tiredly on the couches as Lily and their mom went upstairs. " Do you think that something happened between them?" That question earned Chen only a hit on the head from Suho. " Stop it. What if Lily hears you? And by the way, it's none of your business what they do or not." " Yeah you're right. But you're also curious about them, right?" " Lay?! I understand the others, but not you, too!" They all laughed at Suho and Lay was getting high fived by Chen. Just then the front door opened and everyone went quite and looked at the hallway. " God! It's soo late! Do you think that they are still up?" " I guess so, I just hope that they're not in the... Living room." Xiumin got his answer immediately as they walked into the room. They all sat there starring wide eyed at his brother and his Mate. " Well, look at the two Love birds returning this late at night. I hope you didn't have too much fun." They snickered at Chen's comment but it nevertheless earned him a hit from Suho. Rose got started blushing and ran up the stairs, yelling goodnight on her way up. " Stop embarrassing her, will you?!" They looked surprise at Xiumin's outburst. " What's wrong with you? It was just a joke." Chen pouted and stood up to trot up the stairs. " You don't have to be so harsh to him, hyung. You know how he is." Kris came to his side and squeezed his shoulder before going behind Chen. Xiumin sighed and sat down in front of his brothers. " I'm sorry. I'm just... I don't know. I just don't like him insulting Rose." " Ohh! Look who finally matured! I guess it's right when they say that one changes when they're in Love." Baekhyun hit his side playfully and they all laughed. " Don't worry about Chen. Talk tomorrow with him but now we should all go to sleep. It's pretty late." They all nodded and started to go up the stairs, leaving Xiumin behind. Luhan then turned around on top of the stairs and called out to him. " And don't forget to tell us what happened between you two that she has your scent on you!" Xiumin went red at his brothers comment and they all snickered. How will he explain that to his brothers?

 

Author's Note: Ahhh they've kissed!! I hope it's not getting to fast ;-) Well I hope you liked it anyways and please comment your thoughts of this story and subscribe if you don't want to miss any update out. Saranghae <3