A Day With Sunbae

From Stranger to Lover

Jieun’s phone rang. She got a text from Wooyoung. She was very surprised.


WHAT!?!? WOOYOUNG SUNBAE! It’s Wooyoung sunbae who texted me!’ Jieun jumped on her bed.


Jieun clicked the envelope symbol on her phone screen. She just couldn’t describe what she felt. But... that was before she knew what the message was.


Jieun-sshi, are you free this weekend? Wanna go out?’ the message said.


Jieun suddenly forgot how to breathe. She screamed in her head, and yelled “YES!! YES!! YEEEEEESSS!!!”. She clenched her palms and danced around.


go out? Did you mean dating or something?’ she replied.


One text message came to Jieun’s phone again. Her heart pumped.


of course no... don’t take it too serious, Jieun-sshi, kkkk^^ I want to introduce you to my friend, Minyoung-ah. You girls had already met, right?^^


Jieun felt like a thousand blades stabbed her heart.


“aissssh..... i ge namja jinjja jinjja jasshik!” Jieun was really upset. “I could just say NO, but... I just couldn’t!! I’ll waste my only golden chance to go out with Wooyoung sunbae!!” Then she replied the message.


oh, hahahaha! Mianhae, sunbae^^ um, I’m free actually. So, where are we going?


that’s okay!^^ cool! Let’s meet up at the mall around 2 P.M. Agree?^^


okay sunbae-nim! Thank’s for inviting me^^ kkkk~~


don’t be late, Jieun-sshi! :D


Jieun was sosososooo happy. Well, actually it’s not even a date! Jieun blasted some music and danced passionately.


***


The ‘date’ day. Jieun picked a nice and cute red dress. She took a white handbag and went to the mall. Jieun’s heart pumped faster.


She arrived at the mall, then went straight to the coffee shop, where Wooyoung told her to go to. Jieun surprised that Wooyoung and Minyoung had already there and they already ordered some latte.


omo eottheokke!?!? What should I say?? Um, okay... um... Annyeonghaseyo! Sorry I’m late! I’m Jieun-sshi! Aaah! Too awkward!! But I AM AWKWARD!! So what do I—’ Wooyoung waved at Jieun.


oh, crap! Okay, stay calm.’ Jieun walked closer.


When Jieun finally reached them, she bowed 90° to them. “Annyeonghaseyo! S-Sorry I’m late!” she said what she just thought and it was really awkward.


“gwaenchanha, Jieun-sshi. So, I’m sure you already know her, she’s Minyoung!” Wooyoung said.


“annyeong, Jieun-ah! Remember me?” Minyoung, who was very pretty that day said and give Jieun a smile.


“ne, Minyoung sunbae! Nice to meet you again! :)” Jieun gave a small bow. Then... She didn’t know what to do.


“here, sit beside me!” Minyoung patted the sofa beside her.


Jieun nodded then sat beside Minyoung.


“Jieun-ah, are you hungry? Have you eat?” Minyoung asked.


“oh, I haven’t eat yet, sunbae...” Jieun smiled.


“okay, so let’s eat! I’ll give you a treat!” Minyoung stood and grabbed Jieun’s hand. “yah, Wooyoung-sshi, what are you looking at? Kaja!”


“mwo? B-But, sunbae I-I—”


Jieun was successfully kidnapped by the sunbae. They went to a ddukbeokki restaurant. Minyoung paid the meal.


“Jieun-sshi, we’ve already bought you the ticket for a movie this afternoon. And I guess the movie will start in about 15 minutes.” Wooyoung said.


“yeah! I forgot to tell you, Jieun-ah! So, let’s go to the cinema!” Minyoung stood up.


They went in to the studio. Wooyoung sat first. Then, Minyoung sat next to him and... she pulled Jieun to seat beside her.


wha—why!? I wanted to sit next to Wooyoung sunbae! Aniyeo!’ Jieun thought, pissed.


Jieun sat next to Minyoung, while Minyoung sat next to Wooyoung. It was an awkward silence for about 2 hours. Why? Why was it awkward? Because, it’s supposed to be funny, it’s a comedy movie though. Minyoung and Wooyoung was laughing out loud together. Jieun? She just sat there like... silence. Well, she’s not a robot actually, she laughed. In her mind.


The movie ended. They went out from the cinema. Jieun looked kinda unhappy. And it was too obvious.


“Jieun-ah? What’s wrong? Why are you sad?” Minyoung asked, still looked pretty.


“a-aniyeo, sunbae-nim!” Jieun didn’t realize that she was too obvious.


“oh, I know what will make you happy! Come with me!” again, Minyoung kidnapped Jieun while Wooyoung giggled behind them.


“ah—uh...” Jieun looked at Wooyoung and he chuckled. Asdjksdsfghs THE FACE.


Minyoung brought Jieun to the arcade. She was right, Jieun had a great time there. It was really fun.


“ah! there is doll catcher!” Minyoung’s eyes caught a doll vending machine.


“kaja, kaja!” Minyoung pulled Jieun’s hands.


Minyoung sticked her hands on the glass. She turned around and faced Wooyoung. “Wooyoung-sshi, I want that blue bunny!” She pointed a doll. “Could you please get it one for me?” Minyoung used her aegyo.


“easy.” Wooyoung inserted a coin and started to move around the crane. Surprisingly, he got the doll that Minyoung wanted in just one try.


Jieun was really amused by Wooyoung. ‘Lucky Minyoung sunbae! I want a doll too!


“waaa! Gomawo, Wooyoung-sshi! Omo, look at this doll, jeongmal kwiyeopta!” Minyoung said when she took the doll. “ah, Wooyoung-sshi! Please get it one more for Jieun, I think she want a doll too!” Minyoung said and pulled Jieun. “Jieun-ah, what doll do you want?”


“me? Ah aniyeo...” Jieun said but in fact she was dying to get a doll from Wooyoung.


“it’s okay, I’ll get it one for you! ...or two.” Wooyoung’s cheeks went a little red.


“um...” Jieun khunfused which doll to take. But finally, she chose. “I want the... pink cat.” She pointed at the doll.


“coming!” once again, Wooyoung amazingly got it only on the first try. “here you go, Miss Lee.” He smiled. That smiling face asdjafsh. Dead.


Jieun was very VERY happy when she received the doll from Wooyoung. There wasn’t any word to describe how she felt. There must be thousands of butterflies flew in Jieun’s stomach. Or maybe not butterflies. Freaking elephants.


“ka—gomawo, op—sunbae!” Jieun felt a little nervous. She tried to look at Woyoung’s eyes but she just couldnt. Jieun’s eyes face her owns shoes, she tried to cover her tomato face with her long hair. Wooyoung chuckled.


“okay, so where are we going now?” Minyoung broke the silence.


“wherever, it’s up to you, Ji—Minyoung.” Wooyoung was nearly about to say ‘Jieun’.


“kaja!” Minyoung grinned and pulled Jieun’s arm. Wooyoung followed the girls from behind.


They walked through the mall without knowing where they’re going to. Minyoung is a very talkative girl, she always find any topic to talk about. Everytime they passed a clothes store, accessories store, dolls store, etc., Minyoung always get hyped and over excited. She’s kinda childish though!


A whole day walked through floor and floor with Minyoung and Wooyoung made Jieun felt so happy that day. Jieun also felt comfort with Minyoung, even though they just met that morning. Minyoung and Jieun even exchanged their phone numbers and e-mail adresses. Suddenly, someone gave a call to Minyoung.


“yeobosseo?” Minyoung greeted.


“LEE MINYOUNG! Where have you been this whole day!? Did you forget about the plan??”


“eo-eomma! Ah, mian! Mianhae! I just remembered! Uh, so... what do I do??” Minyoung answered panicly.


“okay, apology accepted. I’ve told Mr. Park to pick you up. He’s already on his way to the mall. You better get ready.”


“algesseumnida, eomma! See ya!” Minyoung hung up. “Wooyoung-sshi, Jieun-ah! I’m really sorry, I have to go now! I totally forgot that dad’s boss invited my family for dinner, tonight... So, is it okay if I leave you guys together?”


“mwo!?” Jieun bit surprised.


“aissh, you always forget about everything!” Wooyoung hitted Minyoung’s forehead. “we’ll be alright, Minyoung-ah.”


“okay, don’t do bad things to Jieun, yah Wooyoung-sshi! She’s a good girl! Hahahaha okay, see you next time! Bye-bye Jieun-ah, today was really fun!” Minyoung waved and went further, then dissappeared.


“so, what are we gonna do now?” Wooyoung made Jieun surprised.


“uhh, I’m not sure, sunbae.. I think I wanna go home now. Thanks for today, sunbae-nim! Uh... bye-bye!” Jieun bowed.


“heeey, where are you going?” Wooyoung pulled Jieun’s arm. “let’s go home together!” he grinned.


LET’S GO HOME TOGETHER?? DID YOU MEAN YOU’RE GOING TO DRIVE ME HOME JUST THE WAY YOU DROVE SUJI HOME?? DOES THAT MEAN I FINALLY GONNA RIDE A MOTORCYCLE TOGETHER WITH HIM!?!?! OMOMOMO!! I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING!’ Jieun was so happy.


“jinjja? But...” Jieun didn’t know what to say.


“it’s okay, besides, our home is on the same way. Kaja!”


Jieun couldn’t refused. “uhh, um, ne sunbae. Kamsahamnida..” Jieun blushed and kept her head down.


They went outside the mall. In a second, Jieun thought Wooyoung will lead her to the parking lot but... They actually went to a bus stop.


“uhh.... Sunbae? Are we going to take a ...bus?” Jieun asked full in awkwardness.


“yeah, like always. Waeyo?” Wooyoung turned his head.


what. is this. I thought...... I thought......’ Jieun trembled. She kept the silence around her. Her heart broke in gazillion little pieces just like a chip that stomped by a giraffe. Jieun stood there speechlessly. But inside, she went as angry as this expression: щ(ºДºщ).


“ahahaha... aniyeo, sunbae-nim, hehe...” Jieun failed to grin.


Their bus came and they went inside. They sat next to each other. Eventhough Jieun was really upset, but her heart just couldn’t beating so fast becase of Wooyoung.

 

==========

 

Finally Chapter 9!^^

Guess everyone's busy with their school... and me too T^T

So I will update every weekend, I might update 2 chapters in a row, kkk~~

You guys, comment and subscribe my fanfic, pretty pweeeaase? I need them to boost up my mood ;AAA;

Kamsahamnida! Saranghaneun<3