I Don't Know...

From Stranger to Lover

Wooyoung arrived at his school, Howon High School. He went to his class, then he met Taecyeon, his best friend.
 

“yo Bo-Ung-ee!” said Taecyeon.
 

“yah! Could you please stop calling me with that name?” Wooyoung sighed.
 

“calm down bro... hey, did you do your homework?” asked Taecyeon.
 

“no, I didn’t. I understand nothing.” Said Wooyoung.
 

Then the teacher came in, lesson started to began.
 

***
 

Jieun’s School.
 

“jinjja babo! Jinjja... jinjja!” Jieun was still hitting her head.
 

“yah, Jieun-ah. What are you doing?” Suji asked.
 

“aniyeo!” Jieun yelled.
 

“why are you yelled at me!?” Suji yelled back.
 

“aisssh, forget it, Suji-sshi.” Sighed Jieun. She sat down.
 

“Jieun-ah, what happen to you? You’re different.” Suji asked curiously.
 

“aigooo... Suji-sshi... okay, I’ll be honest. so... I bumped into a stranger. The end.” Jieun said.
 

“aish, what ever you babo!” Suji left her.
 

mianhae Bae Suji... aaah what is happening to you Lee Jieun!?’ said Jieun in her mind.
 

***
 

“sorry I can’t accompany you, Jieun-ah!” said Suji.
 

Yeah, Suji forgave Jieun already. She IS a moody person. She simply changes her mood.
 

Jieun had some works to do since she is the class president. Unfortunately Suji couldn’t accompany her because she had to go to the airport to pick her friend up from China.
 

“gwaenchanayo Suji-sshi, I’ll be okay!” Jieun said, half of her heart wanted Suji to be there with her.
 

“bye, Jieun!” Suji waved to her.
 

“bye...” Jieun waved.
 

She finally done her works. She packed her bag and books, then rushed downstairs to go home. As usual, she go home by a public bus. Her appa always come home late and her eomma can’t drive a car. She went to the bus stop in front of her school, waited for a bus to come.  After wait for a couple of minutes, a bus finally came. Jieun got in and saw a pleasant view.
 

“ah, Miss Lee!” Wooyoung said.
 

“sun...sunbae!” Jieun was so shocked.
 

The bus wasn’t full at all. There were only Jieun, Wooyoung and 2 other passengers.
 

“this is kinda late. What time your school ends?” asked Wooyoung while he looked to his watch.
 

“ah ani, sunbae. I had some works to do... so I have to finish it first.” Jieun explained and she took a seat beside Wooyoung.
 

“oh, arrasso...” Wooyoung nodded.
 

“how about you sunbae? Do you usually come home this late?” asked Jieun.
 

“ne, I rarely come home in the noon since my school ends at 3 p.m. I usually play basketball with my friends after school. Hehe.” Wooyoung said.
 

His uniform was even messier. His hair too. He also took his tie off. omo...’ Jieun thought. Once again she stared at him.
 

“um... is there anything wrong?” Wooyoung asked and he fixed his hair.
 

“ah, aniyeo! Hehe... um, so... you where do you study?” asked Jieun.
 

“I study at Howon High School. Near your school.” Wooyoung said then he drank.
 

Jieun stared at him. ‘didn’t notice that his hands are big. Mine are tiny...’ she thougnt and she opened her palms. She stared at them.
 

“what’s wrong with your hands?” asked Wooyung.
 

“ani! ...sunbae... likes basketball?” Jieun shocked.
 

“ne, it’s my favorite sport. I like doing sports basically.” Said Wooyoung.
 

“oh arrasso...” she nodded.
 

They both drowned in their conversation. They asked about each other’s family, hobbies and surprisingly, they have a lot in common. Finally the bus stopped at the bus stop near their houses. They got off from the bus.
 

“Jieun-sshi, I’ll go that way, where are you going?” asked Wooyoung while he pointed to west.
 

“ah arrasso, I’ll go this way.” Said Jieun while she pointed to east.
 

“okay, so... Goodbye then! Hope to see you tomorrow!:)” Wooyoung waved.
 

“ne, sunbae... Goodbye!” Jieun waved cutely.
 

Wooyoung walked away but Jieun was still standing at the bus stop, stared at Wooyoung’s back. ‘see you tomorrow... aisssh! This can’t be happening! He is a stranger! Forget that Jieun, forget that Lee Jieun!’ Jieun hit her head again, and went back to home.
 

***


“eomma, I’m home!” said Jieun and she took her shoes off.
 

“yah agasshi! Do you know what time is this?? Where have you been, agasshi??” her eomma took off her apron.
 

“aisssh, mian eomma! I’ve texted you right? I told you that I’ll come home late!” Jieun annoyed.
 

“aigooo... I’m so worry about you, Jieun!” Jieun’s eomma hit her.
 

“ah mian eomma...” Jieun hugged her eomma. “now I’m gonna take a bath okay?”
 

“ne. Dinner is almost ready.” Said Jieun’s eomma, then she went back to the kitchen.
 

***
 

“aisssh... eottheoke... Jang Wooyoung... babo! Why did you help me yesterday!? Why did I even texting to Seulong oppa yesterday!? If I didn’t text him, I would never bump to Wooyoung sunbae!” Jieun splashed some bubbles inside the bathtub.

After she took a bath, she had her dinner and went to her room. She read a book but she couldn’t concertrate. She kept on thinking of Wooyoung. But finally, she went to her dreamland.
 

The bus was kinda crowded in the next morning. But luckily Jieun got an empty seat. Wooyoung haven’t got in the bus yet. Somehow Jieun felt happy yet worry. When the bus left, Wooyoung stopped the bus and got in. Again.
 

he’s late? Thank God. I thought he wasn’t able to go to school today... yah Jieun! Stop thinking about it! I’d be happier if the bus ahjusshi left him running like an idiot.’ Jieun thought.
 

Wooyoung had to stand because he didn’t get any seat. Jieun hid from him, but Wooyoung caught her eyes.
 

“annyeong!” Wooyoung wishpered and waved to her.
 

yah this punk... why do you have to saw me!?’ Jieun pissed.
 

Jieun waved awkwardly far away from him. Wooyoung smiled to her and she knew that her cheeks were so warm.
 

***
 

“Kirin High School!”
 

Jieun surprised and she woke up from her super short nap. She realize that the bus will stop immediately at the bus stop in front of her school.
 

“ah, ne! Ne!” Jieun stood fastly and she rushed to the door.
 

The bus ahjusshi didn’t hear Jieun, so he kept on driving.
 

“ahjusshi, gidariseyeo!!!” Jieun ran but the bus was to crowded. She couldn’t ran normally.
 

“ahjusshi wait! There’s a girl who wants to stop here!” Wooyoung said.
 

“ah, mianhamnida!” said the ahjusshi then he stopped the bus.
 

Jieun finally arrived at the bus door. She thanked Wooyoung and the bus ahjusshi. Once again... Wooyoung saved her.
 

“sunbae... gomawoyo! Ahjusshi gomawo!” she bowed to them.
 

“ne, cheonmaneyo! Bye-bye!” Wooyoung smiled and waved to her.
 

“bye-bye!” Jieun got off and went to her school.
 

Wooyoung was still watching Jieun’s back until the bus went further. He giggled and leaned his back.
 

***
 

“Wooyoung-sshi, are you free after school today?” asked Hyeosung, Wooyoung’s classmate.
 

“ah, Hyeosung-ah. Ani, waeyo?” said Wooyoung while he shot a basketball.
 

“um... I... there’s something that I... I wanna say to you!” Hyeosung trembled.
 

“what thing? You could just say here.” He took his basketball and turned back to face Hyeosung. He walked to Hyeosung.
 

“Woo... Wooyoung-sshi... Johahae Wooyoung-sshi!” Hyeosung finally reavealed it.
 

“mwo!?” Wooyoung dropped his basketball.
 

“I love you! W... would you be my boyfriend?” Hyeosung’s knees were trembling.
 

“ah... um... Hyeosung-ah... gomawo...  but...” Wooyoung scratched his hair.
 

“that... that’s okay, Wooyoung-sshi!” Hyeosung shocked. She was about to leave but then she turned around again and suddenly asked Wooyoung. “Wooyoung-sshi! Can I ask you something?”
 

“ne?” said Wooyoung.
 

“is there any girl that... you like or... something?” Hyeosung asked shyly.
 

“a girl that I like? Aniyeo. But... there’s one girl who caught my attention.” Wooyoung said and he chuckled.

 

==========

 

Ja-jaaan! Chapter 3 is finally done! ^^

it's a little longer than beforre I guess kekeke~

thank you for all the comments and for the lovely subscribers also!

neomu saranghaeyo! kamsahamnida, annyeong! :)