...Love?

From Stranger to Lover

“sunbae.” “Jieun-sshi.” They said in the same time.


“ah sunbae go first!” Jieun surprised.


“no, no... you go first, Jieun-sshi.” Wooyoung shooked his hands.


“no, sunbae first. Mine isn’t really important...”


“mine is aslo not really important...”


“but, sunbae... just go first!”


“how about ‘ladies first’?”


“um...” Jieun sighed. “okay... but don’t be mad at me, ne sunbae-nim?”


“ne, Jieun-sshi. I won’t be mad at you.” Wooyoung nodded.


“I was wondering... um... is... Min...” Jieun was really nervous. “Minyoung sunbae... your girlfriend?” Jieun finally can say her words.


“Minyoung? ...Minyoung? Minyoung is my best friend, Jieun-sshi! She’s not my girlfriend.”  Wooyoung chuckled.


Jieun relieved. It felt like... She’s riding a pegasus, flying through the beautiful sky and there are fireworks, many fireworks. She was exceptionally happy. ‘OMOMOMO! Thanks God that Minyoung isn’t his girlfriend!


“eo, arrasso... I thought she’s your girlfriend. Well yea... actually I saw you together at the Dongdaemun market on Saturday. But I was afraid that I’ll disturb you, he...hehe....he.” Jieun excused.


“ah, jinjja? Well, Minyoung asked me to accompany her to buy some materials for a tart cake. So yeah, I accompanied her. You should’ve say hi to us, Jieun-sshi.” Wooyoung said.


ah, I’m glad that they’re not dating...’ “oh, I see then. Hehehe.” Jieun answered. “ah, sunbae! What did you want to ask about me?” Jieun asked.


“um, yea I was about to ask the same thing. Do you have a boyfriend?” Wooyoung replied.


“aniyeo, none at this moment.” Jieun’s face frowned.


“oh, okay... arrasso... sorry.” Wooyoung felt guilty.


Jieun decided not to tell about her past with Yoseob to Wooyoung. She thought, ‘It’s not the right time yet, I guess. Just not now.


***


Jieun waved to Wooyoung when she finally arrived at her school. Suddenly, she remembers something.


AAAAH! I’M STILL WEARING WOOYOUNG OP—SUNBAE’S MUFFLER! OMO EOTTHEOKKAJO!? How can I return his muffler? But... This is actually his muffler. THIS IS JANG WOOYOUNG’S MUFFLER. I don’t know why I’m so happy like this but... For God’s sake, I don’t feel like returning it back to him! Like... forever? But I just have to. Haaah, labile!’ Jieun spoke to herself in her mind.


Jieun finally reached her classroom.


“Jieun-ah, what makes you look so happy this morning?” Suji smirked.


“it’s... nothing.” Jieun can’t help but smile.


“aaaa~ arrasso. Don’t talk to me ever again.” Suji was about to leave Jieun.


“Suji-sshiii... Don’t be to harsh on me... I was just kidding! C’mon, sit here, I’ll tell you the story.” Jieun teased.


Suji pouted. Jieun smiled.


“what??” asked Suji curiously.


“um... I... got a nail polish, look!” Jieun showed off her ten dazzling fingers with pride.


Suji showed her pocker face and went away.


“ahahahah..... Suji-sshiii, no I’m just kidding!” Jieun laughed as if it never happened and she knew Suji won’t turn around and listen to her. Jieun chased Suji and patted her shoulder.


“enough joking, Jieun-ah. Now, if there’s nothing important, I wi—” Said Suji but Jieun interrupted.


“no, no, no wait!! I promise this is important, okay? Look!” Jieun pointed Wooyoung’s muffler that she wore.


“oh, let me guess. Your eomma bought you a new scarf, then? BAM! I’m leaving.” Suji annoyed.


“aniyeo, aniyeooo!! This muffler belongs to Wooyoung sunbae-nim!” Jieun said.


“mwo?” Suji shocked. A little. Too little.


“yeah, I can’t believe it too...” Jieun replied shyly.


Then Jieun told her the whooole story, starting from the muffler, Wooyoung’s phone number, cute selca picture and Minyoung.


“I’m unbelievably glad that Minyoung sunbae isn’t Wooyoung sunbae’s girlfriend!” Jieun said with full of happiness.


“did yesterday you just say that you’re scared of falling in love, Jieun-ah?” Suji asked, sarcasticly.


“yesterday. Maybe I’ve changed my mind. Well, ‘that tragedy’ happened years ago, it’s time to move on! See, don’t you feel happy for me?” Jieun said and smiled widely.


“yea, you’re my sister! Of course, I’m happy for you...” answered Suji softly.


“um...” Jieun khunfused [A/N: lol ;D]. “is there something wrong with you, Suji-sshi? You act kinda weird...”


“weird? What weird?” Suji giggled. “no!”


“you’re hiding something.” Jieun said fast.


“no, no! that’s not—how do you know??” Suji sighed.


“because I’m your best friend! C’mon, tell me the truth!”


“ng... is it beautiful... love? And thing?” Suji blushed.


Jieun gasped. “you... Bae Suji... in love??”


“waeyo? What’s wrong with that? I’m a human!”


“no, you’re not. You’re a cute robolady.”


“aiiisssh jinjja!! I thought you’re my best friend!!


“okay, okay. Serious. Do you... reaaally... in love?”


“ah... mollayo...”


“who is it?”


“um.. this man.. aargh i just can’t get him off my mind!”


“aish... yah, Bae Suji, tell me right here right now! it’s now or never.”


“it’s...”


***


“bye, Suji-sshi! Take care!” Jieun waved when she entered the bus.


“ne, annyeong~” Suji waved back.


Suji waited for a bus to came. She was still thinking about him, her new crush. ‘could you please go away from my mind just once!? I’m freaking tired...’ Suji stomped the ground. Finally, a bus came. She got in.


Suji leaned her head on the window on her right. She was so confused that she didn’t pay attention to the road. After 25 minutes of sitting in silence, she realized that... that... she took a wrong bus. The bus finally stopped. Suji got off from the bus. She had no idea where she was.


“jinjjaaa... how could i take the wrong bus? Aishhh... it’s all becouse of you!” Suji blamed her crush.


Suji was about to call her mom, asking for direction, when three unkwon man approached her. Hooligans. Suji put her phone in her pocket and walked away, pretended not to see them. Suji was really scared. They kept following Suji. There was no one on the street and it was getting darker. Suji walked faster and faster, and she started to run, panicly. Unfortunately, they caught her.


“hey sweety! I see you’re alone. Wanna walk with us?” the first man talked.


“GET OFF ME!” Suji rebeled.


The hooligans won’t let her off. Suji was really frightened. She didn’t know what to do, untill she heard a familiar sound.


“YAH! Let her go!”

 

==========

 

Ja-jaan! 7th chapter^^

OMO who's he??

The answer is... in the next chapter!! Look forward to it!!

Thanks for the subscribers and comments! I'm so happy reading all those comments^^