Power Ranger!

From Stranger to Lover

“yah!! You heard me!!?? Get off your filthy hands from her!!!”


They all shocked, including Suji.


“Wooyoung sunbae!!!” Suji said hopefully.


The hooligans finally let Suji go. Bad news was, they were going to attack Wooyoung. Guess the hooligans made a wrong decision, cause they didn’t know... That Wooyoung has a high skill in kicking people’s butts.


BAM! BAM! BAM! Wooyoung was already involved in the battle field. Suji waited on the corner of the street, frightened.


“you’ll regret this, jerk!” one of the hooligans said in low voice and he was trembling. The other hooligan had his nose bleeding and the rest... Well let’s just say that he had a broken arm. All the hooligans were finally left Wooyoung and Suji.


“Suji-ah, gwaenchanha?” Wooyoung came after Suji. He had several bruises on his face.


“n-ne... I-I’m okay...” Suji answered awkwardly.


“phew! That was close...” Wooyoung seemed so tired. “but are you really okay?”


“y-yeah, sunbae. I’m alright...”


They had an awkward silence for about 5½ seconds.


“ah, k-kamsahamnida! Neomu... neomu kamsahamnida!” Suji bowed 90°.


“neee, anytime! It’s nothing actually.”


“sunbae... um... a-are you alright? Does it hurts?”


“no, no! I’m fine, I’m fine! Um... what brought you here, Suji-ah?”


“um... uhh...” Suji seemed so confused. Since she didn’t want to tell her dorkiness. “well... um... I took a wrong bu—haha..haha..ha...ha....—s......” then she covered her face with her hair.


Wooyoung bursted out laughing. “hahahahahaha, jinjja, Suji-ah?? Omo, you’re so ba—” he shutted his mouth immediately, remembered how Suji scolded Taecyeon few days ago.


“YAH! You just ca—mian.” Suji pouted. “so, uhh... what about you? What are you doing here?”


“me? Oh, I was about to go home from Taec’s home.”


“mwo?! Taecyeon... your Taecyeon right? Ani! I mean, your friend, sorry.”


“of course my Taecyeon. Who else? Hahahaha.”


“so... Taecyeon’s house is near here?”


“uhuh, waeyo?”


“ani.” Suji looked to another way.


Wooyoung chuckled. He went to a vending machine near them. He putted some money and clicked some buttons.


“here, drink this. It’ll makes you feel better.” Wooyoung handed a small cup of hot tea.


“huh? Eo... gomawo...” Suji took the cup and drank it.


After some gulp of hot tea, Suji decided to go home since it’s already dark.


“sunbae, thanks for helping me. I have to go now. Um, do you know what bus should I take? My house is on Jeonggam [A/N: lol it’s Chan’s cat!~~ since I don’t know any streets in Korea ㅠㅠ kkkk~~] Street.”


“aah~ I’ll drive you home!” Said Wooyoung.


Wooyoung came towards a motorcycle that randomly parked because he saw Suji got attacked.


“BWOH!?! NO, NO, NO!! I’m fine, I’m fine, thank you! I-I just go by myself!” Suji refused.


“aissh, how on earth I would let you walk around here alone.”


“aniyeo, sunbae! I can walk alone. Besides, I’m brave enough.”


Poker face, Wooyoung didn’t move a bit. “ha.” He said, finally.


Suji remembered the accident that she just had couple minutes ago. “uh... yea. Hhhhehehe....” Suji laughed idioticly.


“kaja.” Wooyoung sat on the motorcycle.


“motorcycle?? I thought you always meet Jieun at the bus stop! I mean, if you have a motorcycle and you can ride it, why don’t you just go to school by motorcycle rather than taking a public bus??” Suji asked, khunfused.


“nooo, this is Taec’s motorcycle. I borrowed it from him since I’m just too lazy to take a bus, kekeke~” Wooyoung grinned. “c’mon, hurry up!”


Suji finally sat on the backseat. Then, Wooyoung drove her home.


***


“BWOYAAA!!!???” Jieun screamed. Her eyeballs seemed like going to fall out from her head.


“I told you, you won’t believe it.” Suji crossed her arms.


“yah, Bae Suji, are you serious??”


“yeaaaah, how many times do I have to tell you that I’m not freaking joking! He really drove me home, yesterday!”


“aisssh!!! Suji-sshi, I really want to be you!!!” Jieun pouted.


“what!? You babo!” Suji hitted Jieun’s head. “do you want to be attacked by a group of hooligans!?”


“but.......... watching he kicked that hooligan’s butts..... for you!!! It’s like being saved by a Power Ranger from an angry dinosaur!!!” Jieun imagined.


“too much.” Suji said in flat face.


“and..... and....... sitting and huggi—” Jieun cutted off.


“I. WAS. NOT. HUGGING. WITH. HIM.” Suji protested.


“sitting behind.... hiiim!! Ooooh~ how romantic!!” Jieun kneeled down.


“ew.” Suji mumbled.


“Suji-sshi~~ you successfully made me jealous!!”


Suji sighed. “ugh~ whatever~” Suji left Jieun.


“Suji-sshi!! Gidariseyeo!!”


***


“this time, you’ll go first. I won’t let you take another wrong bus!” Jieun said, hands on her hips.


“neee arrasso, arrasso. I’m not a donkey!” Suji waved and went in to the bus.


Jieun waved back. After few minutes, Jieun’s bus arrived. When she got in, she looked around to find Wooyoung. No, she didn’t see him anywhere.


didn’t meet Wooyoung sunbae since this morning... And now, I don’t see him around.’ Jieun was kinda sad. ‘ah! I totally forgot that I already have his phone number! Should I call him? Um, no, no.’ Jieun shooked her head. ‘but I want to talk to him, asking his condition... alright! I’ll call him!’ Jieun pressed the green button.


Beep... Beep... “yeobosseo?” Wooyoung answered in his low voice.


HE ANSWERED!!!’ “y-yeobosseo... W-Wooyoung sunbae?” Jieun replied.


“eo, Jieun-sshi, annyeong! What’s up?”


“um... I’m just wondering. Are you sick? I didn’t see you at the bus stop this morning, did your father hire a new driver?”


“ah, mian Jieun-sshi! I was too late so I didn’t catch the bus... hehe...”


“so, where are you now, sunbae?”


“I’m at my school. I was just finishing my school project. Wae?”


“uhh, mianhae sunbae.. Do I bother you?”


“no, not at all!” ‘I’m actually happy to see your name on my phone screen!!!’ Wooyoung thought.


“eo, ne... um, about yesterday... Suji told me that.. you had a fight with some hooligans?? Are you okay now??” Jieun worried.


“yeah, I’m okay, never better! Um, w-waeyo? You worry about me?” Wooyoung .


Jieun’s face turned complete red as tomatoes. “n-no!! wh-what are you talking a-about? Haha... uh... sunbae, gotta hang up now... um, bye!” Jieun pressed the red button. Jieun smiled (more like grinned) widely and acted abnormally.


Wooyoung chuckled. Once again he saw Jieun’s shy-but-unbelieveably-cute photo on his screen.


“Wooyoung-sshi!” a girl shouted his name, Wooyoung automaticly turned his head.


“eo, Minyoung-ah, wae?”


“who was it?” Minyoung stepped closer to Wooyoung.


“who? ‘who’ who?”


“who was talking to you on the phone, I mean.”


“ah, it’s Jieun-sshi. The girl that we met couple days ago, remember?”


“eo, Jieun-ah. So you’re close to each to each other, I see?”


“well... I couldn’t say no... but I couldn’t say yes too.”


“arrasso. Can you introduce her to me?”

 

==========

 

Chapter 8 updated~~

kkkk~~ hope you like it!^^

still loving my fellow subscribers, viewers, and of course all the comments!!!

keep on subscribing and commenting!! I love to read all the comments^^

neomu kamsa, saranghae!!<3